Is he the best coach of all time?

He plays 5D chess while the rest of the NFL is playing checkers. How is the only football Tzar so good?

Based Belichick is so based

He gave up his soul in exchange for coaching prowess. That's why he is unable to smile; he can't feel emotions.

>tfw can't beat the devil because there is no god

Terrible at managing clock. But the play calling and schemes were good tonight. I'll give you that.

He's playing 0G black hole F1 while everyone else is playing hot wheels.

He gave his soul away for advanced football IQ

Black magic
common sense
a keen football intellect
being able to read the rule book for fun
an iron fist to rule over the locker room
a passionate lust for Rutgers alumni and small scrappy white position players.

Wonder if he's still sexually active

He's no Chuck Noll

The only thing that turns him on anymore is winning

favorite way of collecting souls

Hes redpilled

Hes the only man who knows a white team is the best team

We will be telling our grandchildren about Belichick. Unfortunately I'm mostly going to have to say i didn't like the Patriots much so i didn't watch them often

Ya think?

No question. He is the sole reason the Pats are good.

>Terrible at managing clock.

His managing of the clock at the end of the the Pats/SEA SB literally is the reason they won

Literally

He kept the pressure on the Seahawks and it resulted in them throwing a pick

4 fucking D chess not even being ironic

yes quite possibly. he just breathes football and disdain

I love how he's not only the coach but also the GM. Nobody else still does that. The autocrat I love it!

all time in every sport? probably, he's at least top 3

>his gameplan against the bills super bowl 25
>shutting down the greatest show on turf in super bowl 36
>this ridiculous streak of 10 win seasons
>super bowl contender for basically his entire patriots career

and he basically runs the entire organization

You're reading into it too much. Generally he takes bad timeouts. How about not waiting for 22 seconds to run off before you take the timeout. If he hit that field goal they were in trouble because he let 2-3 plays run off that clock.

10 win season is fucking cake when his division has been filled with shit. that's 6 guaranteed wins a season. the most basic average coach would have a hard time missing the playoffs with 6 wins guaranteed

the afc also went through shit parity phase when he arrived, so that combined with the afc east makes him look even greater. no doubt he's the best coach in the league but several factors make him look greater than he is. there have been multiple pats games where they won by the skin of their teeth because the other team spilled their spaghetti. seahawks superb owl and tonight's game are perfect examples. cards were the better team but the kicker fucked up, it happens to be honest family

>other teams in the devision suck
Not always. It could also be they have bad records because they play the pats twice a year.

Waiting to take that timeout never happens. I've watched like every game since I've been a kid and I have never seen him call timeouts as if he didn't know if he should or not. I immediately recognized how weird that was. Lets not sit here and act like he does that a lot, cause he literally has never taken a timeout like that.

Lol this. The Jets would have been 11-5 and made playoffs had they not played the pats.

Bills would be 10-6

Dolphins would be 7-8

Rally make u think huh...

>devote your life from a very young age to football and football tactics
>develop a military-like intensity and obsession with football and football tactics
>after many years it turns out you're actually pretty good at football and football tactics

what is genius about this

He was messing with chandlers head...

I think all of us had a gut feeling he would miss that kick. Bellichick made the right decision, enogh to fuck with chandler, but enough to leave time for jimmy

>literally have your defense stack front to back with hall of fame talent
>have several hall of famers on offense
>no salary cap
>not also the GM
Sorry but no, bill has had a lot more challenges then Chuck did.

Brady + BB have a better win % outside of the division than inside of it, drink bleach and kill yourself you filthy fucking casual

>The AFC east is shit

This could be a legitimate argument though the pats winning % is worse in its own division than it is outside of it. The only thing holding them back is their own division.

He was shit with the Browns, remember? He's a good defensive mind for sure, but I can't say he's GOAT.

>Cards were the better team

There isn't a single metric to support this.

And the Patriots were playing with their second string QB.
And without their best offensive weapon.
And with only 3/5 of their ideal offensive line.
And without one of their most aggressive pass rushers.

What the fuck? Belichick is great at managing the clock.

>He couldnt fix the shithole known as Cleveland being coach for one year 20 years ago so all his accomplishments are void

Really makes you hmmm

Um what? Browns were perennial division winners before he arrived, and then he only had 1 winning season in his 5 years there.

He's a system coach

Literally carried by Brady

easily

>Jets
we beat the pats, in a game where belichick made one of the dumbest coaching decisions of all time. the bills are the divisional team that we can't beat right now.

>One black reciever
>last name; White

Sounds like a clerical error

The AFC champion trophy should at least be called the Belichick award it's basically his game at this point

>Implying it wasn't the botched snap that threw off the timing and led to the missed kick.
If he makes that, that Pats likely lose, and we're questioning his decision. It's not like Bill hasn't made some odd decisions in the past, but some good fortunate and the super bowl wins cause us to forget the mistakes.

Nice story. Take the Pats out of that division, and its had the fewest playoff appearances in the past decade. It's a shitty division. Blah blah blah, the Pats have won outside the division, whatever. When they have cakewalk games within the division it makes the rest of their schedule easier to handle.

He's the best ever and it's not that close. A decade and a half of being a SB favorite in the salary cap/free agency era, constantly picking late in each round, turning the roster over three or four times and remaining elite with no rebuild. It's fucking amazing. No wonder Goodell's so horny to bring them down.

>ragtag O-line
>qb starting his first ever game
>playing a fierce defence
>9 (nine) point underdog
>throws a dragon on the first drive
>win the game

Bill truly is a wizard

>No wonder Goodell's so horny to bring them down.
He could have if he didn't burn the tapes to save the league.