I am so sorry, who is this guy again, and what is he famous for?

I am so sorry, who is this guy again, and what is he famous for?

famous for causing some people to self deport

Holy fuck that's awesome.

>tip my fedora
>turn 360°
>walk away

Host of Who Wants to be a Millionaire. Also the first contestant and winner.

He is the winner. The underdog. One on one always bet trump. He would kick kaidou's ass

and nothing of value was lost

That's Tonal Dumb, inventor of uv-glasses for tanning salons

famous for not being PC.

Jk Rowling did not want him to be the president and have access to the countrie's nuclear codes. Well now he has them. I don't have a bunker. Anyone else have one?

go get your PlayDoh and Comfort Dogs. Shits about to get Great Again.

Thank God for that. Shouldn't be in our country anyway

Not my president

A homeless woman with multiple personality disorder yeah that's a great voice of reason right there. I would have you realize that the one who was going to take us into an actual nuclear war was shillary.

He built Tramp Tunnels

Cool story faggot

That's Fondled Lump he is the vice principal of the Untitled States you fuckin' pleb!

Bebenik kumbabash

This makes me happy

No Mexican, German. We don't have an economic crisis, so we don't need a surrogate savior for our unrealistic expectations.

Have fun realizing in 4 yrs that he won't have solve one single problem but increase depression. You all will yourself back to todays times.

>You all will * yourself back
*wish

kek

Barack Obama. He directed 2001, and the Shining.

The man who turned America into a nuclear wasteland

You're from Germany? HAHAHA GL with the muslims fucking your family.

Actually Putin worked well with Trump. They have just have a very productive phone conversation.

International media hyperbolize, you've got the view of the outsider.

he is, you can cry all you want

Troompa Loompa, King of the Oompa Loompas

Yes trump wil be a excelent pupet of putin.
i for one welcome back the soviet union

Our last hope at reasonable age of consent laws... Let's start the petition Sup Forums, lower the age of consent to 14 (like Germany). We elected him, let's get the change we want

>he is, you can cry all you want

>posting Facebook shit
>being this gay
Fuck you faggot

That man is the West's only hope of survival.

>Manbald Pump
Famous for his female wrestling career where his finishing move was grabbing the other wrestlers by the pussy and also the reining champion for worst toupee since 2009

Famous for grabbing pussies last I heard

> turns 360 degrees
> turned all the way around
> doesn't understand degrees
Fucking dumbass

Bendydick cumnhersnatch

> fucking newfag doesnt know 4chans signature move.
Summers over faggot you can leave any time now

lurk moar

>I was only 31 years old
>I loved Trump so much, I had all the merchandise and his books
>I pray to Trump every night before bed, thanking him for the life I've been given
>"Trump is love" I say; "Love Trumps hate"
>My dad hears me and calls me a racist
>I know he was just jealous of my devotion for Trump
>I called him a liberal
>He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep
>I'm crying now, and my face hurts
>I lay in bed and it's really cold
>Suddenly, a warmth is moving towards me
>It's Trump
>I am so happy
>He whispers into my ear "I'll Make America Great Again"
>He grabs me by the pussy and puts me down onto my hands and knees
>I'm ready
>I spread my ass-cheeks for Trump
>He penetrates my swamp-hole
>It hurts so much but I do it for Trump
>I can feel my butt tearing as he's draining my swamp
>I push against his force
>I want to please Trump
>He roars in a mighty roar as he fills my butt with his love
>My dad walks in
>Trump looks him straight in the eyes and says "We will build the wall"
>Trump leaves through my window
>Trump is love. Love Trumps hate.

People say they are leaving after every election. They never do. What they really hope to accomplish is that people will say something like, "oh you poor dear, don't worry it'll all be ok soon, I promise," and maybe get some hugs too. This too never happens, because as you may know, nobody gives a fuck.

>German. We don't have an economic crisis, so we don't need a surrogate savior for our unrealistic expectations.
Kek, the guys who broke Europe want teach how manage a country

Did you enjoy living in a higher crime country?

Nice cartoon, but it's not based on realities.

Ghost in the Shell

why'd they draw a bunch of birds on their hands

but it is. eu is a fisco of epic proportions. all it does is cost money and create open borders that allow welfare tourists put a burden on the economy.

fuck off new fag

if these guys are down with the usa, why are they leaving?

>Did you enjoy living in a higher crime country?

The number includes "administrative crimes" as violation of assigned residence area. Apart from that refugees does commit crimes as Germans commit crimes. Most of them come for working, not for criminal reasons. As Mexicans in the US, I suppose.

He was Chairman of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet.

Long story short, he's the one who took out the USA just when they thought they had won the Cold war.

'member when Sup Forums was full of unironic autistic shitposting rather than unironic autistic political shitposting?

Is a bit exaggerated, but only a fool does not see that the European Union is failing, and the main reason is the lack of imagination and the dictatorial stance of the German government, enjoy the last days of your social """""democracy""""", it always was a fraud anyway.

>all it does is cost money and create open borders

With all due respect, You have no idea about the EU and European single market.

>European single market.
don't make me laugh. except for a few delusional nutcases, there isn't any person anywhere in europe that views themselves as "europeans"

the entire concept is based on the flawed logic of keynesian economy & totalitarian goverment

For being posted on G/Fur threads

The main problem of the EU is the regulation spleen. If the British parliament confirms the Brexit, you will see the negative changings for the British economy shortly after leaving EU.

Oh, wait - you CAN ALREADY SEE the Price increase of foreign products (including raw materials for further processing in Britain).

Boy you perverts sure are delusional. Nobody is going to make it legal for you to rape children, faggot, nobody. But don't take my word for it. Just go find a group of Trump's fiercest supporters in your area (any gun store or Evangelical church for example) and tell them you'd like them to sign a petition to help you legalize molesting their children. You should have a much clearer understanding of reality afterwards.

Actually, scratch that. Do start a petition for the White House. You're clearly not already on enough watch lists.

grabbing 'em by the pussy

>European single market
"European single market" is a discrete term and has nothing to do with self perception.

btw I'm from Lower Saxony and never felt as a Lower Saxon. Nevertheless I'm a Lower Saxon, if I accept this or not. Same as a European.

>the entire concept is based on the flawed logic of keynesian economy
The bad Keynesianism, Keynesianism is not a state that does not intervene in the economy and limited itself to manage social welfare policies, Keynesianism is an indirect intervention, with marginal changes, generating employment, a coalition between the public and the private.
So it was with China, so it was with South Korea, so it was with Taiwuan, and it was not so with Germany and the other Nordic states, because they are cowards and have no imagination, they replicated all the neoliberal disease and the proof of this was 2008 and 2009.

He discovered the cure for hair-cancer after being plague by this terrible disease.

>Omg the US doesn't trust muslims, better write "Down with USA" on our hands and post it on social media

Great news. Nothing of value anyways

Aston Blundercrunch

Famous hotdog inventor

So let us know your alternative Masterplan for that financial crisis. :)

This is Adolf Hitler. He is famous for being so kind

If you need to label every single thing in your satire is it still satire? Is it just a metaphor?

Now that trump won, no one knows nothing anymore we can only hope with tied hands and cheer.

As long as you realize that you are a oomph loompa. Get in line, slave.