Hey Sup Forums. been sprayin a customers house for about 3 month, and today was their first inside service...

Hey Sup Forums. been sprayin a customers house for about 3 month, and today was their first inside service. i quickly realized his daughter is super hot. poked around her room a little. any questions?

shameless self bump

Urm okay did u find anything interesting or take anything other than pictures

She still live there?if so, please tell me you snuck in her room and sniffed her panties?

I have a question: Why dont you post tits?

im not a thief, thats one way to get caught

yes, her room was a mess but that kinda works in my favor. one of her swimsuits was on the floor- got a good sniff, took note of her name on her birth control.

yes. they smell like lavender

Cum on her pics

pics of panties please

Are you going to get another chance to work inside?

i was in and out pretty quick, but now im familiar with the inside of the house. next time, i'll linger a little longer.

Is she on the pill or something else?

yes. in another 2 months. usin the name on the bc, checkin fb and insta for more pics

I dno would she really notice 1 pair of panties missing

If she has a bottle of lotion, keep putting all your cum in it. She'll be rubbing it on her face the whole time

Theiving panties is a slippery slope user

yes, thats a possibility, especially due to the state of her room. im very cautious and i usually dont take anything except pics or information. but who knows

What's her first name?

Meaning?

If it was that bad she probs wouldent notice

I'd definitely nab a pair of dirty panties, and beat my dick into her lotion lol

He can also look for toy's in her room and rub cum on the tips of the dildos.also,some women just use brush handles so cum and make sure to rub the handles with cum.

Some user with some mad fucking CSI skills needs to pull OPs reflection off these pics and whiteknight the shit out of him

sounds like he doesn't have a lot of time when he's inside

It might be hard to stop

What with the phone covering his face and all

I like how u think bro.i personally have smelled all my buddies wifes/gfs pussies by doing this.its so easy.dirty laundry hanpers rule.

CSI-skilled hacker here.

I only managed to get the reflection of his Gay Club Unlimited Free Pass.

my time frames differ, the more im familiar with a customers behavior, the more comfortable i am.

found her on insta and fb already.

what her ig

lol, yeah right.

It typically is, I've taken 4 or 5 pairs of panties so far, and literally every time I see a cute girl I consider trying to figure out where she lives, and breaking in and nabbing some of her panties.

i think I may have a problem lol

Wat is it

xdd

Becuse that wouldent turn into hey some guy was in your house takeing photos of you and posting them on chan

Nothimg wrong with that bro

come on anons we need that ig and fb

Yea always some white knight fag out there

youd be suprised. some women are more than happy to invite me into their homes and leave me to lock up. luckily im not a rapist or an identity thief or anything.

bro, 4channers should never expose other 4channers

>Hey Sup Forums. been tryin to revenge on ex gf who dumped me for a rich Chad.

>have a few old pics I'll post here. any questions?

OP, you're a Certiphied Phaggot.

I took a few pairs from a freinds mum then returned them once i realised i had 12, i just snuck them back into her draw after i washed them, thought i best be safe

sure, im 30 and my ex is 16. thanks more making my life way more interesting than it is

Someone get this guy fired and labeled a town creep.
Message her on insta and fb

nah bruh. never give out another 4channer

send more pics from fb/ig pls

> whitenighting this hard

i think i'll enjoy my find for now. its been swell, but the swellings gone down. check back in another 2 months.

>OP is 30 and those pics are from 2002.

Totally this.

Exactly. What a faggot.

you guys got owned. not a single one of you fags could get source for more fapping pics.

STFU and fuck her

there is nothing shameless here

She's tall as fuck. It looked like she was 25 before now she looks 18

not her

idiot

Seriously, Morons like you are why we didn't get more pics.

They look the same

are you shitting me? Even the swimsuit pattern matches.

How do you draw the line at posting her IG when you go into her room and sniff her panties

Tits or gtfo.

Because. Some whiteknight will message her and he'd get caught. Then there definitely wont be more pics

>doesn't realize fags of Sup Forums suffer from at least one mental disorder

H

Get out of my house, asshole!