Gore/rekt-thread

Gore/rekt-thread
>bonus points for high res images
>bonus bonus points for mexican/south american material
>all the nets for OC I'm allowed to use for artistic reasons
In return I will dump my entire gore/rekt-folder

>no contriboot
>2 more posts before OP abandons thread

At what point did he decide "Maybe I should get this checked out?"....

1/2

Brutal.

It looks really bad, but maggots are used even in the western world as an antiseptic since the maggots eat necrotic tissue. Still, that massive lack of tissue can't be healthy in any case.

>i said a little off the top

>sauce?

wound looks like impact but splatter say bullet.
genuinely curios

2/2
>there better be some contriboot

A wonderful way to die, isn't it? Even though I suppose there wouldn't be any DMT-like experiences when your head is ripped apart in milliseconds.

underrated post

>thanks Hillary

Bullets, many of them. I found em on some site reporting on the Mexican drug trade.
Have more from the set, although I don't have the sets split up in different crime scenes.

They say best-gore, but the set was found somewhere else.

Puto! Don't post this, edgelord fag.

>edgelord
You're trying to argue about this on Sup Forums of all places. Chinga tu madre.

Really now? A fucking medic? Once a shithole always a shithole.
Go hard on them, President Donald.

>implying medics aren't typically the ones responsible for transporting the dead to the morgue

America is the biggest shithole on planet earth, from which all evil and filth spews forth. I'm going to throw a molotov cocktail through your mother's bedroom window late one night so you can feel what it's like to be the vast majority; the victims of your empire of filth.

I was talking about what the medic was doing to him, not who takes the bodies to hospital. Smartass....

Worse make it worse

What's your point? That they made sure there were no vital signs? Which isn't even what he's doing probably. What are you implying the medic IS doing?

story?

Wow...autistic much? Done. Lol

Probably kids fighting over something then parents were involved and the coward used gun to make his points.

Nnnnnnnn

Kys fggt