How the fuck DO I GET RID OF THIS SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How the fuck DO I GET RID OF THIS SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Nizoral-D-Anti-Dandruff-Shampoo-Oz/dp/B00AINMFAC/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1479155864&sr=8-3&keywords=anti+dandruff+shampoo&th=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dye hair white
or
shave head

go to a pharmacy and ask for an anti dandruff solution. Chances are theyll give you smth to use while you shower and itll remove that shit in less than a month

Decapitation

Don't use H&S.

Selsun Blue works well and I've had some luck with some of the Dove's Men shampoos.
And try to drink more water.

Was your hair once in a while ya filthy greasy bastard.

amazon.com/Nizoral-D-Anti-Dandruff-Shampoo-Oz/dp/B00AINMFAC/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1479155864&sr=8-3&keywords=anti+dandruff+shampoo&th=1

Use it twice a week, and regular shampoo every day.

Don't buy nigger shampoo. Stop being cheap and it will go away. Also, bathe regularly.

This

i second decapitation

don't wash your hair everyday because it can dry
out you scalp and cause the dandruff to get worse

I hear that the one with lemon is also good

By eating healthy, no sex and praying.

Head & Shoulders, FTW. I use it most day without ill effect.

Selsun Blue will burn your scalp pretty quick.

The balding?

>Selsun Blue
It also smells like strong mint.

Head & Shoulders is the top tier shampoo.

Get out of here with your Selsun BLue bullshit, faggot.

Head & Shoulders il numero uno.

Relax
Get more sun and Vitamin D
Scrub your SCALP, and LATHER your hair, don't just focus on your hair.

You could see a dermatologist. They have medicine for that stuff.

If it's REAL bad, use Selsun Blue. If it's just mild, I'd suggest the Equate brand of dandruff shampoo. It works well for both dandruff and oily hair.

Also, showering every day.

selenium sulfide smells like ass, use ketoconazol based shampoo

can only confirm, works perfectly. BUT I'm balding quite badly in my early 30s.. but of course not sure if there is a correlation

you niggers will argue about anything

top kek

No, I have balding on both sides of family, have a pretty full head of hair in 50's.

Fuck you, no we won't.

do you stay hydrated user?

because a lot of you dumbfucks treat usually dry scalp with dandruff shampoo...THAT WILL NOT WORK! for those with dry scalp flakes you need to buy specialized shampoo and conditioners with oils like almond oil and are specially made to keep the scalp hydrated and moist all day.

Do you usually take hot showers? Like really hot and long?

I have this shit on my scalp and in my face. have tried just about everything. the only thing that helps a little is when I scrub my scalp and face and use moisturized after I've showered

This. Oily flakes (seborrhea) should be treated differently than dry flakes.
Dry scalp needs moisture, oils and less frequent washing.
Oily scalp needs dandruff shampoos, and more frequent washing.

show picture and let dr Sup Forums help you

but you don't have dandruff

Use T-Gel.
head and shoulders is a joke.
T-Gel smells funny so make sure you use a regular shampoo after.

can't see shit now, I'm moisturized enough. I wen to the doctor after dealing with this shit for all my life, but he just gave me some shitty info on dandruff which I already know after researching this FUCKING SHIT FOR YEARS. I'm going to a dermatologist to get this shit checked out properly

Head and shoulders is fucking expensive, and all it is is some herbal bullshit shampoo with conditioner mixed in. Don't bother with it.

BRYLCREEM. Get a jar. Do it now. Dry scalp is usually caused by you washing your natural oils away too well. Your shampoo is just too damn good at it's job, or you wash your hair way too often. EIther that, or you never wash your hair..

Head and shoulders.
Shower, use aforementioned product.
Scrub. SCRUB YOU FILTHY CRETIN.
Do this daily.
???
Profit.

Take your MAGA cap off when you go to bed

different things works for differend types of skin m8. best of luck.

literally this, that said from expereince you have to use it 2 times a day for about 3-7 days before you start seeing results and you have to constantly use it every so often so its better to do it NOW instead of later. Head and shoulders is basically shit you have to make a regular part of your schedule like soap. Everyone does it.

Shave your head

boom. Don't forget to actually scrub your scalp not just your hair.

Going bald doesn't fix it.

Inside out socks worked for me

head and shoulders can cause your hair to fall out, though it does work

Quit eating/drinking garbage. Eat foods high in healthy fats. Problem goes away in a week and is permanent. Lmfao at fags thinking chemical shampoos will help. Only makes it worse. Not a joke OP. You're welcome.

Stop washing your hair 20 times a day. Just 1-2 a week is necessary. Also get Dandruff shampoo retard

Roll

brylcreemfag here. I agree with this.

An avocado a day makes the dandruff go away.

I have to anti dandruff shampoo and after blow drying my scalp till it's completely dry then applying coconut oil to my head. My wife usually puts that on for me, then I put it on her and we fok

Just kidding I'm married I dont get laid

T-gel , mate.

head and shoulders didn't work for me but that really did. Over time I've managed to switch back on to normal shampoo but a few months on it sorts that the fuck out.

dandruff shampoo you cuck, 3 or 4 times a week

sounds like eczema, get an emollient and hydrocortisone. go easy on the hydrocortisone shit though, because if you get dependent on it it can come back and fuck you up later.

This

Nizoral is a life saver. Also slows hair loss

might be. my mom told me that when I was younger they had to scrape my scalp because of it

Simple, don't go out when it snows.

No correlation. Balding is genetic.

I've had it all my life, got it from my dad (thanks dad) primarily on my face n scalp but also sometimes stuff like elbows and knees.

it does fucking suck, however it's 100% treatable and controllable and with some basic shit like I suggested you can get it down to (almost) nonexistent. it's not noticeable at all to anyone else, its just the pain in the ass times when it flares up and you want to actually rip your face off - but even then, you can deal with it

idk what your country's healthcare is but go to your doc and ask for a prescribed emollient and most places you can get a low-strength over the counter hydrocortisone which is a good thing to start off with cos you don't want to fuck with those too much.

Wear a fucking hat.