Girl with the dragon tatoo

>flipping through netflix to find something to watch
>heard good things about girl with the dragon tattoo
>expecting crime drama
>get multiple scenes with QT in pic related getting dominated and forced into sexual acts

how am i supposed to focus when i have an erection the whole time?

Pervert

The Fincher adaptation is better tbqhfam.

Roon was more believable as a broken goth autist than Noomi was.

Yeah, she looked really good in that. Too bad about the Hollywood makeover later on.

She didn't even have hairy pits.

I paused it when he sniffed her ass and beat my dick like it owed me money and had fucked my cat

Weird, I paid no attention to the books or movies, but I have always been confused when people reference Roony with these... I always thought it was Noomi and now I know () it was both.

I bet they ran both through the gauntlet, and Roony just sorta sat there while Noomi actually gave a show.

You should see Noomi in Daisy Diamond.

I'm pretty sure I've seen the webm's... that one where she's getting railed by that butch chick?

I was honestly disappointed when they replaced her, because I wanted to marathon the series and Roony just isn't my type. Idk what they did so right with Kate, the contrast is so fucking weird.

Rooney's performance honestly has more going on, because the movie is simply better-directed so it finds more stuff for her to do.

Wasn't as hot though

is this the #proudtobe youtube video?

>that one where she's getting railed by that butch chick?
Yeah, I liked the hairy pits and cunt shaving scene better though.

Which one is better?

Noomi obviously.

please tell me thats an armpit wig

only the first movie is good, either one you watch it doesn't matter. the other two movies are basically an origin story of a supervillain

It's not, she had unshaved pits in Daisy Diamond too.

Fincher knows how direct visually striking films.

Noomi > RooRoo

heresy