What the fuck to do

What the fuck to do

I can't be a fater. Look even the baby looks lek a monster

jesus my life is over

I am too young for this shit. We are both 23.

Now she is the happiest person in the earth I was trying to be happy all the day but I am on verge of killing myself

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Peterson
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MEXICO

dude just try a little harder. I'm almost positive you can get allitle fater.

LEL
enjoy being a dad faggot
same thing just happened to me and i'm 25, now i have an 8 month old boy
at least we were married already but i didnt know my wife was so against abortion.
oh well. my life is completely over but it ain't that bad. i knew i wanted to have kids anyway but wish it could have waited another 5 years.

>fater

Suck it up, buttercup.

no ones going to ask? got any pics of her pussy op?

I'm old with kid #3 on the way. it sucks.

>my life is completely over

fuck this

I don't want this

I want to live my life, I want to travel, to do awsome things, not to be with a baby. I hate children.

I am so depressed right now so I can't write properly sorry

no fuck off. I am already afraid that someone is going to backtrace this shit to her

Don't tell me things like this

You're gonna be fine bro. Im 20 just had my first last and and have another on the way already. I was scared like you are. No one is ever really ready to be a parent but you'll figure it out. It really is instinct. DONT RUN. Every kid deserves a father. Even if they're father doesnt know what hes doing.

backtrace kek

Tell her you're considering killing yourself because you don't want to be a dad.
Best case scenario an abortion or adoption happens, worst case scenario you kill yourself and she gets to live without the free meal ticket and kills herself in a few years.

The worst isn't to come. Once that baby comes out and rips your gf's pussy up it will never be the same bro. Before you know it she is fucking big fat giant nigger dicks behind your back.

just be ready to give any and all dreams and money you got to this kid. if you dont she will make it happen by the courts and you will be looked down upon by all of society.

>verge of killing myself

do it, faggot
your life is worthless

I hope you lover her OP. Yous is stucks withs hers.

>Im 20 just had my first last and and have another on the way already.

but how can you live with that? No more activities for you, nly staying at home all the day to raise a dumb kid jesus.

>Tell her you're considering killing yourself because you don't want to be a dad.

You are not very motivating. I already told it to my friend, he started with the typical bullshit if I was man enough to fuck her without protection now I should be man enough to help and raise a kid.

Pray she got bred by a nigger then you can leave her a single mother and go enjoy yourself.

Relax, do what this guy did:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Peterson

I'd love to fuck your girl

this. if she says no blame her for the rest of your life for morbid depression. the kind where you slit your wrists while she is asleep and spray her with your red tears.

did the condom break?

your friend is right you know.... but tbh he obviously dosnt give a shit about you.

>kys

You know you can just have an abortion right?

Take what you got leave the country for good start new life party travel do stuff then decide in few years

I was dumb enough not use protection.

I don't think so we are living together, spending all the day together.

When she announced it she is pregnant she was so happy that I didn't have a heart to tell her this.

But I lover her user........

You gonna cwy OP?
I knocked this broad up. I win at shitty life.

>Story-topper til I DIE, cuz!

THIS THREAD!!! kek

>if I was man enough to fuck her without protection now I should be man enough to help and raise a kid.

this, faggot

If the chick is decent looking and you guys get along quit fucking worrying.

Having a child is amazing. Don't listen to what all of these faggots are going on about. Most of the dudes on here are 14 or 50 year old wizards.

I'm 31 and have a 7 month old son. It's fucking awesome and I wouldn't trade it for the world. I wish I had him younger in life but I can't change that shit.

Be a fucking man and live with your choices. Most of all be a father.

of course she is happy she will never have to be financially responsible again. enjoy tour never ending debt faggot. just end it now.

then why the fuck are you upset?? number 1 rule of sex is if you dont want a kid, you better use a fucking condom asshat. thats on you

>nly staying at home all the day to raise a dumb kid jesus.

That's only for the first few years. Once the kid is old enough you'll be able to do fun stuff on weekends like before. Unless the kid is retarded or something, in which case you are stuck at home wiping its ass literally forever.

Yes KYS

ew your old

>ignores OP is clearly going to be shit father

Move to Argentina as soon as possible

this

just put his dumbass into adoption. That's what I would do if I ever had an accident

thats old to you? are you some kinda of underage newfag?

fucking retarded piece of shit. Abortion is one the first things I talked about with my current gf because there is, even with protection, always a possibility to get preggers if you fuck often.

You said you used no protection and that you love the girl, but you don't even talk to her about such things as "what do we do if this and that happens?". Doesn't sound like love to me, more like superficial bullshit. She probably is just hot and you were thinking with your dick you brain damaged imbecile.

Now go and talk to her about your position, because if you don't do anything like a 12 year old school boy you will end up BEING a father and she will be 10 times as unhappy when shit hits the fan compared to how she will feel after abortion.

why would your lifd be over ?

Are you a nigger too?

When I was 15 I thought 31 was old as fuck too so I can't judge your comment.

Stay new, newfag

Why can't you just abort?

>abortion
>kill you gf
>kill yourself
>kick her stomach and kill the fetus
>go to dr. deletus
>run

ew. stahp talkin to meh

Did you use protection OP? Cuz if you didn't it's your own damn fault.

Make due. Don't be a Fucking pussy and ditch the child and mother. It's your responsibility now. Be the best father you can be. Your life isn't "over", but your plans have changed. Make it happen OP. Hang in there. It's not over.

Fuck her right in the pussy.

At least you get to blow loads in her guilt free for months. That was my favourite part.

this seems like a judgment...

this has been said already.

Just an observation

No, just born and raised in a nigger neighborhood. Its not my fault. My city it poor.

What, are you afraid that... CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN?

you're an observation.

>It's fucking awesome

How? The most terrible for me is if I am for example in a store, and a dumb kids starts to cry hysterically. I would beat those kids up honestly.

she is not like that.

>That's only for the first few years

This is what freaks me out. When we get home we always spend our time together, going out, doing things, I can't change suddenly.

Also this. I always hated kids.

On the other side, adoption is the worst thing to do to a child if you have enough money to raise them up.

maybe you are right. I was living in a wonderland. I don't know. Her parents already visited us, they were so happy.

see

The panic will subside when it's born, and you can see, and smell, and touch, and hear it.

The concept of "baby person I helped make" is too broad to consider until you actually meet them. Then the whole tune changes, and the biological need to protect and care for sorta clicks into gear from the caveman hind-brain we supress.

It seems scary. It'll be scary. But you gotta not be scared.

So, either do all that, or destroy your phone, pack in the night, head for the hills, and run. Clock's ticking.

Can't argue with that or them dubs

>i love my girl
>but i dont want a baby

pick one faggot, your life or your girl

Just remember, OP. you did this to yourself you fucking retard. wear a condom next time, dipshit.

start punching her in the stomach pussy

Because it's different when it's your kid you fucking retard.

Even though I love my son more than anything I still fucking hate other people's kids.

/thread

Look I'm and I just try to be harsh so you get this in your head, faggot.

I know why you don't want to hurt them, I know they are happy and all. But all of this is temporary. My mom and dad became parents by accident and they are somehow miserable and threw away their youth. Married, became unhappy as FUCK etc. etc. I know enough single parent kids to know how this shit can just fuck you up. You, your kid and the Mom.

Temporal happiness doesn't justify fucking up the rest of your life, because you only have a few decades left and then you are fucking dead. No second try because "meh I was too nice I want to retry and do it better".

So do something or live miserable.

>stomach pussy

Post feet

>start punching her in the stomach pussy
>in the stomach pussy
>stomach pussy

top kek

C H E C K E D ! ! !

Do it OP.

have you even talked about an abortion?
just tell her the truth that you are not ready and say it with true heart

It's just selfish if she keeps it

Better get a good coathanger

Ya fucked

>she is selfish if she keeps it
>killing a life inside you is selfish

kys

murrican pls
its a big fucking step that have to decide together
Wanting a baby because you want it is selfish

Thank you for your replies guys. Maybe I will man the fuck up and ask her about abortion.

If you are still intrested I am going to post a new thread tomorrow about the same time what happened. Wish me luck.

You chose to fuck her. Don't come complaining here. You should be posting her titts

pls this
or ass come on OP

Not our fault that you potentially fucked up your life. You chose to have sex with her and now this is the consequence. You have two options- either tell her that you don't want a baby and she will most likely will tell you to fuck off, and two, be a dad; take care of that baby. You're going to be a father, take advantage of that.

Poonch dat boonch in da goonch.

Make sure your kid knows they're a fucking mistake and that they ruined your life. Never lie

Op I can understand where you're coming from. The way i see it you have two options.

>own up to your mistake and be the best dad that you can
Or
>run.

A buddy of mine had a kid when he was 19. When his girl was pregnant his dad sat him down and told him if he doesnt want to go through with this he can do what is formally known as the "Hail Mary"

Basically what you do is tell your girl you're going to marry her, then dip out a couple months later and cut contact. Apparently a few of my buddy's dad's friends have done this successfully.

The choice is yours, my friend. Im not responsible for anything that may occur involving the hail Mary.

Honestly I would count your blessings OP.

Its better than being 28 (this month) stuck at home due to mental illness for the past 5 years.

If