Alright Sup Forums, i managed to score a date for tomorrow

Alright Sup Forums, i managed to score a date for tomorrow.
Im quite comfortable talking with women (well with her at least..) my problem is just the escalation

How do I smoothly bring up the topic of sex or something in that direction?

Ah also general date advices thread i guess

bump

Try giving her some compliments based on how she looks and what you like about her. Like her hair, makeup, and clothes, for example.

Try talking about sex another night.

well yeah I planned on doing that, but what is the next step after?

why's that?

Depends on her feedback. Maybe you should look up articles on body language and attracting women.

im pretty sure we are into each other, but she still is kinda shy..
i really just need a good excuse or whatever to talk about dirty stuff i think

Would this be the first woman you've dated?

Act natural, don't tell dirty or racist jokes.
Hold a half decent conversation.
Do not compliment her specifically unless it's something like oh wow you have beautiful eyes or something believable in context; just tell her she looks nice/good.
Find a logical progression of how to get physically closer to her and eventually put your arm around her when she seems comfortable with it.
Wait for the right moment to go for a kiss, usually if a chick licks her lips or bites them or something similar that makes them moist then she is telling you to go for it. (Protip a dry lipped kiss is bland as fuck so very subtly wet you own lips and see how she reacts)
Do not mention sex until like the 3rd date unless you know what the hell your doing.

My biggest tip: get a feel for the logical progression of how the date should go, not saying micromanage everything but get a feel for when to do what, trust me you won't get it exactly right the first time.
As for running the bases, get good at kissing, if she gets into it add to tongue a little bit at first and if she reacts well then go for making out. If it keeps going well put your hand on a Boob and give it a light squeeze, if she doesn't stop you grab the other and play with her boobs while kissing her. Go from there to slide a hand under the shirt and the bra to a boob, find the nipple and rub/lightly pinch it, if she hasn't stopped you yet you're almost there.
>cont

From here slide the other hand under the shirt and undo the bra, lift the shirt off slowly the move the bra aside or take it off, tell her she has nice boobs. Now alternate sucking on a nipple and making out while playing with boob, then grab her crotch lightly. This is the second to last roadblock to your virginity nerd. If she doesn't stop you, rub her through her pants while doing the above, then try to get your hand into them panties and work the pussy up good.
Take her pants and panties off and get your dick out, last roadblock either ask if she wants it up inside of her or just bend her over and get that shit done.
>any questions?

Before or after you set a price?

It's easy, after the date is wrapping up ask her back to your place for a coffee. Ir drop her home and ask to come in.
She will come/invite you in if she wants the d

If you need to ask us how, then you know, and we know, that whatever attempt you make will be awkward as fuck. So don't even try it.

I probably should have greentext that but I just typed it up as I thought of stuff.
>Also reading it all makes me feel like I have autism.
It's solid advice but I wrote it like an autist

nah but its been some time, i just found in the past that if i did have a date where i thought both of us had fun, but i still failed to kiss her or take her home with me

thank you user, it is appreciated
Would you just rush through the foreplay though?

>Would you just rush through the foreplay though?

It depends on how she feels about you, user.

No, don't rush the foreplay, stretch all that out over 20-30ish minutes, make out grabbing boobs like 7 or 8 mins under shirt for 4 or 5, suck on titties for like another 10 or so until she's good an moaning, then go for the pussy and remember to pay attention to the clit, birches love that shit. Finger/rub clit for maybe 5 minutes then remove pants and continue working it over till she comes a couple times then go for putting your dick in. As for telling her you want to put your dick in her, either lay her down on a bed or equivalent and get on top of her missionary style with your dick out, or visibly get your dick out and turn her around and bend her over something. She will either submit and you get the sex or say no and you get the sad. Alternatively, you can put her hand on your dick and ask her if she wants it inside her (preferably ask while giving her pleasure like rubbing a nipple/clit or fingering as women have reduced ability to say no when receiving sexual pleasure )

so you'd actually make her come before you get in?

Again. sorry for not greentexting that, also not gonna give advice on how to actually make the sex because ay that point it doesn't matter, you have already won at not being a virgin (but mostly just try pound it for at least 10 minutes before you cum if you plan on seeing the girl again ).

Of course, hopefully multiple times. Like 99% of women can easily come many times in a row, it just depends on how easy she is to get off, if she is one of those rare chick's that are super hard to get off then just follow the logical progression either way.

tbh im a bit scared that I'll come quite fast after all that foreplay and thought about doing most of the oral stuff during the 'recovering phase' before the second round

Aren't there ways to hold your fire?

Don't worry about oral for the first time with a chick and especially not if you don't know what you're doing.
You most likely aren't going to get a second round on the first time so try to last as long as possible the first time.
>if you are decent, after you're done and dressed back you can reload and go for another round of sex like an hour or a few later
>but you will have to foreplay again
>either experience, or a cock ring, but the cockpit ring could be intimidating for the first time.
>Also use a rubber that isn't advertised as bare skin or thin, it will make you feel less and probably last longer
>AFAIK the Trojan latex free ones are pretty good for that, but a bit pricy

>cockpit
>fucking autocorrect

Check my trips niggers