How do i get my Ex back?

How do i get my Ex back?

You don't, right now she is swallowing the cum of someone hotter and richer than you.

KYS

fuck her in the butt, but real good

No idea. Most of the time you don't unless she sees some kind of materialistic value in you. When it's over, it's over. Life isn't like the show Friends.

Anyways, so I'm addicted to women sitting on my face, pinning my arms down and trying to hold me there until I pass out.

kidnap her dog

Kill the world until you're both the only two people left

Sorry. Once she's stopped breathing there is no getting her back.

forget it, move on

post nudes of her on Sup Forums

Chloroform.

You dont either you dumped her and you realize you love her, or she dumped you cause you are a faggot

Why chase tail when you could be chasing the truth?

I'M COMING FOR YOU GLOBALIST SCUM

She likes wearing those black stockings? I bet she has a new guy now, she probably wears those over to his house where the slowly make out on the sofa, as he rubs her inner thigh through those smooth sexy, black nylons. He's probably right now getting a massive erection as he rubs her swollen clit through her the tiny hole between her legs in those stockings. He can feel her getting wetter and wetter, as she moans softly in his ear, and then kisses his neck begging for his cock. I bet right about now, he's busy ripping a hole in those nylons and stuffing his bulbous, veiny cock insider her thrusting so deep he tickles her cervix, kissing the soles of her stockinged feed as he blows his massive load of cum so deep inside her she starts convulsing in orgasm on his dick.

Do you really want her back now, OP?

Chloroform.

She's being comfort fucked right now.

She hasn't even given you a second thought.

She looks up at her new man adoringly as her rams her throat.

kys. after all, mind is above all else.

Shit like this dosent Bother me since i enjoy watching her fuck other people

real talk nigga

Be an alpha and take her back

Shake a can of pennies by her food bowl

Top kek

Just be mature about it and move on, eventually youll either stop caring or they will come back to you. Overall they left you for a reason, just move on.

turn black and grow 5 inches of cock.