Are you ready Cat Kino?

are you ready Cat Kino?
youtube.com/watch?v=_jHA97HzhxE

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Eddie will never complete his 100 good deeds.

This seriously looks like garbage.

And cats are my favorite animals.

Its going to be what Garfield was to bill murray

did someone blackmail him into making this? did he wake up with a dead twink in his hot tub or something?

He probably lost a bet

I'm actually more pissed off that the men in black director would make this.

So Spacey's career is dead? RIP in peace, Kev's carerr.

It's been dead for over 10 years now

It's like I stepped into a portal to 2003.

Is Eric Roberts in this movie?

>Kevin Spacey
Fuck it I'll watch it

There is literally no way this is real

fucking lmao
this movie looks terrible and my girlfriend is going to drag me to see it because LE CATS LOL

I want to fucking die

Wow it's literally Click right down to Christopher Walken holy fuck

im gonna see it in theatres for reasons.

They literally cast a fucking app before they cast Eric Roberts. What a tremendous piece of shit. I'll be there day one.

They made this as a joke right?
They were out partying, got drunk, thought up a hilarious idea, and 30 days later held the wrap party
Right?

>no Adam Sandler
Dropped

Its money for a mansion

A talking cat?!

JUST

is this the one with the cat doing pull-ups and they just take the same shot and play it forwards and backwards a few times

Looks good to me.

KEvin Spacey is a prime degenerate that exclusively fucks young looking men or just young "men"

His lack of career breakthrough outside of meme Netflix shows exhibits Hollywoods disapproval of his behavior

Im sure Singer has another flick lined up for him though

holy fuck this can't be real

it's like they took the trailer right out of that one southpark episode where Rob Schneider is a Stapler combined with the typical "blockbuster trailer phrases" on here

10/10 will pirate

KEVIN SPACEY IS A CAT!? XD

>Kevin Spacey
>Christopher Walken

Why, bros?

Jay?

Money laundering

>tallest building in north america, located in NYC
>jet engine sounds as the camera zooms in on it

"You may be wondering how I came to be trapped in the body of a cat. But that's not important right now, what's important is that in approximately 20 minutes the Xanax I dropped in the dog's food bowl will take effect, rendering him powerless to my, shall we say, affections. That's right, I am going to rape the family dog. Not because of some imagined slight or because he growled at me. No, I do it to establish my dominance, of both humans and pets in this house. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go sink my hooks into him." *scratches post twice*