What went wrong? Seriously, there was a long ass stretch where this nigga was untouchable. Was headlining everything...

What went wrong? Seriously, there was a long ass stretch where this nigga was untouchable. Was headlining everything, blowing up box office, music, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NozPA4n8T2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Scientology
"Let me put my son in everything"

He got fucking old, the nostalgia wore off, people realized he wasn't that good, his homosexuality got out of control, scientology, changes in culture, his ''persona'' is very dated, etc

Essentially this, he got too occupied with trying to ensure that his son had a place in kikewood, the dumbass gave up a uno farto role for a shamalamadingdong one

Jayden

>implying people don't still cream all over the place wherever he goes

youtu.be/NozPA4n8T2Q

>mfw he has 100 million put aside for a political carreer cause hes bored of acting

"I am perfect, and so is my perfect family, and did I mention we are all perfect"
I really liked him before, he had talent and charisma, now he is stale shadow of himself.

Too many savior/christ figure roles, and his family are vile.

hes gonna be the 2020 scientology presidential candidate

He's homo?

Overexposure. Never does well to an actor's career. He was pretty much the Jennifer Lawrence of the mid to late 90s.

Dats Da Roomah

Why are all these famous Scientologists closet fags? Are they promoting that from within or do the closeted queers just gravitate to it?

He is getting too old for this shit.

Doesn't he have like 2 new Bad Boys sequels coming up?

The song " Just the 2 of us " was his ultimate decline

It's just part of the LA culture man. They are a part of it, and when Cruise and Travolta can have these careers and public images of heterosexual men (more or less), and especially other celebrities/peers who are completely sold on the process, why wouldn't you give it a try when all else fails?

Because what you DON'T want is people to find out, and Scientology has never spilled the beans on anybody, they are a trusted and known entity to your average suspicious celeb. More or less.

Miami was hot fire tho

his son, scientology, and getting old but still playing the fresh prince of bel air in every movie.

also after urf

this movie actually came out? wow i heard fucking nothing.. exactly as i predicted

i smell some JUST

No, people are just creaming themselves over a new trailer.

Once upon a time in the West, Will Smith lost his damn mind in the West.