Atheists will defend this

>Atheists will defend this

I'm am atheist and I think that kid is a fucking queer

I'm more than okay with it. I'd fuck the shit out of that kid.

>implying I give two shits how you indoctrinate your child

My atheism only activates when I'm infringed by religion.

> a kid who will grow up liking Dickson in their ass

>a kid who will grow up and lead their life based on complete fiction thus slowing down our acendence unto a space bearing race

Kill yourself

*tips fedora

I'm an atheist and I'm not okay with the top one and the bottom left

Religion is a personal choice. Christianity is mostly harmless nowadays, but Islam and rampant ubersexuality is not.

>My atheism only activates

holy shit the autism is off the charts

It's part of the globalist agenda to get rid of religion and bring upon a Luciferain age.

Being an atheist obviously hasn't done YOUR education any wonders.

nobody cares about either picture. You're a piece of shit trying to start shit on a website full of idiot kids.

Not really, indoctrination is indoctrination. It should be considered child abuse no matter what ism or religion does it.

Well, first one doesn't explode at 23

>You're a piece of shit trying to start shit on a website full of idiot kids

And look who showed up

>you

hey fuck you asshole. If is wasn't for religion then there would be no theory of evolution. There are metric fuck tons of people would are of both men/women of religion and of science. It's ignorant cunts that slow shit down, and they don't have to be religious either.

Yeah I just reread what I said and I see how it implies that I could be an idiot. I'm an adult no matter how you slice it, and those who know me don't consider me an idiot. Have fun in your retarded ass bait thread fucker.

holy shit athesist are so easy to bait
I see these threads everyday and they are the worst of the worst, yet somehow they still get replies like no other threads

Atheists are worse at defending their beliefs than christians

Why do the atheist trolls still work? You would think that they would have moved on by now, but every year more atheists show up to defend their cause in these bait threads. Is the atheist bait the best bait of all time?

I don't believe in god for the same reason I don't believe in santa or ghosts. It has nothing to do with doing gender natural experiments of your children, that is fucked up.

catholic priests

do i need to say more

>My atheism only activates
holy kek

If wasn'tfor crime, there would be no law *tips fedora*

I'm replying to talk to OP, i don't give a shit about the post. It's not baiting if i'm not "mad bro". Atheists are easy to bait tho. Just like everybody else.

because atheists are morons
they make fun of religious people fpr believing in something yet they get baited into obvious bait like this prove they are the retarded ones

I still dislike degeneracy even though I hate religion.

If by Luciferian age you mean age of illumination, then you are on to something. But then again we are well past that age I'm afraid.

>implies hilarity at cringy word use
>uses the term kek
lol

>implies hilarity at cringy word use
>uses the term lol

>unaware of the trolls trolling trolls loop

Snagged three on the line in this thread already.

Samefagging hahaha take your folder full of baits and shove it up your ass edgelord!

crime only exist when there are laws to break. Eat my ass and call me sally you fedora tipping ass-wipe.

Hey retards. Fuck this thread. There's a Creepshot bread over here See you there!

lol

I'm atheist and I don't give two shits about either of these cases

:^)

You're implying anyone gives a shit what you believe in. Jesus Christ you're baby.
The first kid is gross and should wait for that shit until he's 18
If the religious kids decided to believe in God out of their own free will then there is nothing wrong with it.
Life is meaningless without us giving it meaning.
So even though God is a pretty absurd idea so is a lot of the stuff we do. Though I don't think people should turn their eyes away from the truth if it's lying in front of them.

Religion is the worst and is only a hindrance to the advancement of the human race. If you need to believe in some magical man in the sky and demons below to be a good person then please kill yourself.

Atheism has nothing to do with your morals, I'm a stoic so you can't just call us all degenerate hedonists just because you only decided to educate yourself on one ethical system

I don't really care if the physical avatar of atheism personally fucked the faggotry into the kid, that's still no argument against it.

Either prove God exists or shut the hell up. It shouldn't be too hard. He is the biggest, oldest, most powerful thing in the universe, after all, and sentient enough to communicate his will to humanity.

Yep, only thing wrong with the first pic is his shorts are on.

Admittedly that kid on the lower right probably understands what he's reading about as much as any Xtian around.

atheist here. confirmed.

Grown up faggots have never tried to force other people to be faggots as well.
Grown up religious people on the other hand...

it is not objectionable because the kid is being subjected to abhorrent ideologies, although that is bad enough, but in the end I don't give a shit how you fuck up your offspring.
It is objectionable because the religious end result will try to fuck up other people. It should be illegal and treated as a dangerous mental illness.

sold.