The electoral college delegates could still decide to elect Hillary instead of trump. Not likely to happen...

The electoral college delegates could still decide to elect Hillary instead of trump. Not likely to happen, but it's still possible. They were given that power for reasons just like what happens in this election and Gore vs Bush.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY
snopes.com/2016/11/13/who-won-the-popular-vote/
csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/2016/1112/Hillary-Clinton-widens-lead-in-popular-vote-but-does-it-matter
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They would have to show cause. And no, "because he's an idiot and a racist" is not an argument, no matter how many times you say it.

I say good luck, but it's not gonna happen.

And unicorns might learn to fly

They're not that stupid, they would be lynched for doing that and we might actually have a real civil war on our hands.

GTFO with this shit and into yyur own containment board. Sup Forums is for traps and other faggotry

>Gore vs Bush.
The supreme court decided Gore v Bush, dipshit.

more people voted for Hillary than Trump which is more than adequate cause. I could also go into specific 1st amendment violations he plans to commit. But we can leave it at the numbers for now.

irrelevant to this conversation since the electoral college ultimately elects the president, not the people.

>1st amendment violations he plans to commit
We thought police now?

>more people voted for Hillary than Trump which is more than adequate cause
No it isnt. We dont decide elections by popular vote for a reason. It gives populus states/cities too much power.

Trips
Dubs
Secret agent
Checked

in a nutshell, his campaign promises will violate freedom of religion and freedom of press. Look it up.

take 3 million illegal votes away from Hillary and your statement is wrong.
Trump won the popular vote

They cant, Hilldawg conceded.

Oh I agree on that point. But in this election rationality seemed to me irrelevant, so anything could happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY
You shills are like insects.

No, Trump won the popular vote too after all the votes were finally tallied up. He won in every sense of the word, get over it.

What are you on about? They haven't even done a full tally yet. As it stands Clinton is up by one million votes.

>bullshit
Saying dumb and incorrect shit doesn't make it true.

you would have to prove that. verifiable facts do matter.

They don't have to show cause. They can vote however they wish. They can be faithless electors if they want to be.

That said, even if enough of them did vote Hillary, remember that Congress has to approve the vote.

Congress is Republican controlled.

Show's over.

Total horseshit.

Clinton: 60,981,118
Trump: 60,350,241

More people voted for Clinton than they did for Trump.

snopes.com/2016/11/13/who-won-the-popular-vote/

>hur dur snopes is a legit source

the fuck is wrong with you Americans?

Being a moron on the internet doesn't mean you aren't one in real life.

uh, wrong. you cant just make shit up and hope it's true to fit your point. I know that how trump got elected but it's not going to work here. Clinton has more votes than trump by at least hundreds of thousands.

>snopes

just use Google: Clinton got more votes than Trump.

This is just a simple fact.

For your sake, lets hope that's not true.

not the ones that matter though :^)

How about a right wing source?

csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/2016/1112/Hillary-Clinton-widens-lead-in-popular-vote-but-does-it-matter

Clinton beat Trump in the popular vote.

>wrong.jpg
>Hundreds of thousands
Did it hurt pulling that out of your ass?

It's nearly 600 thousand more votes than Trump.

liberal propaganda

Trump won the popular vote by two million

How about:
Just Google: Trump got more votes than Clinton

lol, you're totally not a biased little fuck

Why do you people assume that matters? Bush conceded to Gore and still got elected.

Do you even Google?

>They would have to show cause.
No they don't.

And there is cause. Trump is a fucking time bomb.

Is this a liberal source?

Clinton won the popular vote.

It's only a million more. That isn't a majority.

its over cuck
you lost and it will never change
better luck next time

Keep pulling, you're almost there

I guess reality isn't your strong point...

Snopes isnt a source, it's a aggregation of sources. Stop being a faggot

>Bush conceded to Gore
no he didn't and you weren't even conceived when that happened

That's literally what majority means.

I wasn't complaining numb nuts. I was just letting you know how fucking dumb you are.

Yes he did.

Clinton still has the 3 million illegal immigrant votes that she isn't allowed to have. deduct them and he wins the popular vote as well.

It doesn't matter if it's a majority or not. The fact is that Clinton won the popular vote.

Winning the popular vote means nothing, though. It just means she managed to mobilize voters in areas that would have gone Red anyways.

It's poorly focused electioneering, but it doesn't make the numbers incorrect.

Clinton won the popular vote but the popular vote wasn't the goal. Trump only campaigned in the states he needed to, so the dark blue states of New York and California voted mainly Hillary. That's why she won the popular vote and that's why it also doesn't fucking matter.

yeah but it's just a million. There are so millions more of us.

No he fucking didn't. Bush was announced as the winner. Stop talking shit.

That's not why.
Jesus millennials are stupid.

Yes he fucking did. Google it dip shit.

if it comes to a recount and they exclude votes by illegals she loses by millions of votes

>Clinton still has the 3 million illegal immigrant votes

"Illegal" anything can't vote in national elections.

America really doesn't want it to happen. It throws shade on our elections. Trump supporters make for better armed rioters. We have to let Trump fuck up so his supporters will learn their lesson. 4 years of "I told you so" will damage the Rrpublican party beyond recognition.

>take 3 million illegal votes away from Hillary and your statement is wrong.
>Trump won the popular vote

Stupid Conspiracy Theorists are gonna stupid.

No they don't actually.
Jesus millennials are stupid.

Clinton winning the popular vote does mean something:

She wasn't a shitty candidate.

Illegals can't vote.

Idiot.

>linton still has the 3 million illegal immigrant votes that she isn't allowed to have. deduct them and he wins the popular vote as well.

This is why people hate you and think you are stupid.

#conspiracytards

Maybe if you can't pass the citizenship test you shouldn't get to vote. Seems like a good way to ensure we never have another Trump.

I don't think it matters if it's a million votes or one vote; the person with the most votes should win.
I'm sure the electoral college exists for a reason, but it just seems undemocratic to me.

California let millions of them vote
you're a selective retard

She was so shitty she got beaten by Donald Trump.

>California let millions of them vote
>you're a selective retard
DURR, BREITTARD TOLD ME SO...

Nope.

Only US citizens can vote in national elections.

She got beat by the smugger-than-thou liberals who stayed home, brah. Hope you weren't one of them.

The US government isnt a democracy. It is a democratic republic.

when she could see that the race is she officially ended it ain't no going back from that shit homeboy

We're a constitutional republic, this is how we do things. You cant change the rules just because some people dont like the guy that one.

winning/dubs checked

Fun fact. Trump may have actually gotten popular vote. Turns out over 3 million illegals voted, and most likely not for Trump.

She was, though. Through and through. She was propped up, supported strictly by the establishment, and failed to win against a candidate who had nothing but red flags against him.

To top it off, she had zero charisma. The DNC had a robot go against a sexist, bigotted candidate who had nothing but charisma. She was a poor choice.

The Dems just wanted to be the party that had the first black president and the first female president. They didn't care about the ramifications. So now we have Donald Trump for 4 years minimum.

You reap what you sow.

Source on this please?

Not that user but the Electoral College doesn't work anymore. We need a direct popular vote system.

The electoral college requires an absolute majority, meaning that if enough conservative electors abstain, no one is elected and the vote goes to congress, who can then elect anyone they want to. They would then put an establishment Republican like Pence in charge. Am I wrong? Isn't this a more likely scenario, given that the majority of the electors are conservatives who wouldn't want Hillary elected?

>find out you're wrong

>it must be a conspiracy

fucking retard that can't handle the truth

You are fucking retarded and should kys.

A good deal of electors are bound by state law to be faithful to their constituents.
Faithless electors are in themselves a rarity and Don has already won by such a large margin that enough of them flipping is an impossibility. Liberals who actually think this has a chance of happening are delusional.

Just using simple math to btfo your argument.

You mean YOU and a bunch of idiots felt that way.

The reality is that Clinton was favored by institutions and people who wanted to continue living in a stable democracy.

We had our chance at political revolution this 4 years. Now you fuckers blew it up, and we aren't going to recover in our lifetimes.

You can change the rules for whatever reason you want, actually, if you can get a two thirds majority to agree with you. That's in the constitution. Also, the term "constitutional republic" does not imply undemocratic elections in any way.

they let you vote if you have a cali drivers licence
illegals can get cali drivers licence

I'm actually enjoying the delusion. It means even more salt will flow when he finally takes office.

I'd like to see it flipped if only for the reason that I'd get to call every person who ragged on the protesters a fucking hypocrite when they start burning shit in a fit of white rage.

Why? bc he said he'll ban Muslims? he retracted that statement and has thus said he'll just ban immigration from high terror zones so it doesn't matter if they're Muslim or not and removes the restriction on freedom of religion.

as for freedom of press I haven't heard any of that so can you please elaborate?

Apart from it being mathematically impossible to turn the vote against Trump and in favor of Clinton, there's still congress that has to approve it, and that my little liberal friends, will never happen.

So just go back to le reddit and circle jerk for the next four years about how morally superior you are.

According to the latest news, once all votes are counted Trump seems to have won both the popular and electoral votes.

Keep suckin it, Hillary shills.

Bush rigged the elections by hacking the Diebold electronic voting machines. Trump won his election fairly and the world must deal with it.

the protesters are fucking hypocrites because you can bet they were angry at the thought Trump wouldn't accept the results.

Yeah pretty sure a Republican 'protest' would go down a lot differently.

>they let you vote if you have a cali drivers licence

Not in national elections they don't.

>wahhhhh muh popular vote
If that shit mattered Hilary would've been president already. She had more popular votes than Obama in 2008. This country isnt determined by the popular vote thank god for that.
The electoral college is a fine system. It's built to be idiot proof.

real "civil war" over a guy that has less than the popular vote and was only selected by a quarter of Americans.

My girlfriend has started sleeping with a nigger since I told her I voted for Trump.

>. It's built to be idiot proof.

Evidently not.

Just still btfo the argument that Clinton was a "shitty candidate." Over 61 million people voted for her. More than Trump.
Trump sucked more according to our population.

Now, if 20 million more had voted for Clinton, even if they were holding their noses, we wouldn't have this shit.