Anyone ever have experiences with Chinese people? Please tell me about them

Anyone ever have experiences with Chinese people? Please tell me about them

Every chinese person i've met so far has been friendly ... but i think they're far more sinister

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HpzN_B-VpnU
youtube.com/watch?v=oqm2hjK2VjI
youtube.com/watch?v=HNYuGqMSwhQ
monitor.icef.com/2016/04/a-record-number-of-chinese-students-abroad-in-2015-but-growth-is-slowing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are rude as hell, just like every other Asian on this planet.

montreal chinatown is dirty as fuck

I've discussed occultism/folk magic with a middle aged Chinese-Malay.

Americanized ones are okay and usually fun to play vidya with
New ones are quiet and don't want to talk

Loud and obnoxious

Insectoid

we are the best kind of people

don't date our women though

Chinese from mainland are mostly rude and annoying af.

Ive met many ethnic chinese from Malaysia, Taiwan etc and theyre pretty nice ppl

But girls always have a resting bitch look in their eyes. Japanese girls have inviting qt eyes.

Can westerners not make up their mind on Asian sterotypes?

Almost every stereotype I hear on here is contradicted sooner or later.

China = Rude
Japan = Polite
Corea = Violent/douchy

My neighbour is a chink and i fucking hate his guts. I don't know how many times I have told him to not face towards the only wall he shares a neighbour with when he plays his fucking flute for 4 hours straight (yes daily, fucking "music student") and to let me help him install sound proofing he just keeps going and there is nothing I can do because the owner of the complex is the uncle of his gf.

He also has the habit of skipping rope at 6 am on sundays which causes my own apartment to shake violently as if an elephant was having a fit of rage. I am mad that there is no other affordable apartment near my uni that I could move to fucking chink ruined my peace and quiet when he moved in a couple months ago.

>sinister

heh

There are a bunch of Chinese people in Buenos Aires, they pretty much own every convenience store.
I've never had any problem with them, they usually mind their own business, keep their stores clean and don't do crime.
They don't integrate though.

I'm Chinese-American and I'm a bit familiar with all varieties of Chinaman. The first thing to realize is that China is basically a Europe that never split. So there's quite a few differences among the Chinese people.

I can give you some pointers. If a Chinese person looks like and does generally dumb shit, they're probably Mainland Chinese. If a Chinese person looks ugly and dresses Japanese, they're probably Taiwanese. If a Chinese person talks in a ridiculous Southeast Asian accent and has brown skin, they're probably Singaporean or from Hong Kong.

Granted, it's not this simple. The real generalization is between North and South. Northern Chinese look more like Mongols and Koreans while Southern Chinese look more like Vietnamese and Filipinos. Strangely enough, people on the southeast coast look a tiny bit like Japs, which is ironic considering they bore the brunt of Japanese aggression during WWII.

>ironic
>What is Rape during war

Yeah. One of my lab mates for a bio class ended up being a 50 year Chinese immigrant woman. She had trouble keeping up sometimes and would occasionally ask us to explain something to her. One day, she asks me if I could help her with her homework for her Spanish class. We went to the library and I helped with her homework for about two hours before I had to take off. That's about it. She was nice, I guess.

I am mainlander ama

Did Mao really genocide China so badly that only thre rudest and most trash-tier humans survived and reproduced?

What stereotypes contradict themselves?

Asians are rude, have small penises, are very feminine, and have no clue how to properly act in public.
youtube.com/watch?v=HpzN_B-VpnU

I dislike the chinese culture. People from Hong Kong, Taiwan and Singapore are fine, its just the mainland chinese that are a problem.

They're fucking rude, have no awareness about what's going on around them, they roam around in packs on 30, they have no fashion sense and wear brightly coloured puffer jackets and ugg boots eveywhere and they constantly go on and on in that shitty pig language of theirs

There are a lot of chinese supermarket in Negros Aires and other major cities here (nothing out of special, those are just supermarket runed by chinese people), and the only thing that I noticed theyy have in common is that chinese man tend to be more talktive and laght, while their women tend to be robotic and with no expression.
Oh, and their kids allways have spanish names

the stereotype is always that asians are rude, but with the japanese being rude behind your back

I fucking hate mainland chinks.
Second gen chinese people are literally no different from any other American.
But mainland chinks are insufferable cunts.

fashion police whee whoo whee whoo

Rape babies didn't survive the war, and there weren't very many anyhow. Japanese soldiers tended to kill the women they raped.

rude

Probably not, because we are, for better or for worse, less of a hivemind than you guys.

no, while many people did die during the famine, mostly peasants, china was always a class conscious people, there are materials written in the late qing portraying corruption and general misantropy (the cultural revolution suppressed intellectuals)
the commie's state of classlessness is a rare recipe for more class oppression and systemic polarization of urbans vs rural, coastal vs provincial
power cliques forming from regional hubs in the central bureaucracy didn't help

while it is easy to think the cultural revolution or commies destroyed the fabric of confucianism that is clearly empirically and absolutely false
yes the gang of four did used some slogan about abolishing the old but most of the modernization and "deculturalization" happened during the warlordism era before ww2
the polarity that modernization stands is more of a challenge to the chinese psyche than communism which also came from western industrialization

to them it is not "old-chineseness" vs "trash-tier" but rather the individualistic stance that all modern person must adopt compounded by the single child policy the individual does not choose to become "trash-tier" but must be trash tier in order to survive

>americans
>rape, loot, shoot people, sue each other, spread stds

>asians
>"r-rudies!"

I am a Greek

B-b-but muh uncultured people!

You mean black americans

get a load of this furious chink

satistically both are equal

every american has a little black in them (figuratively and literally)

I see, very insightful.

Go eat dog zhang

suck my dic- oh wait

You're makng shit up. Fuck you Liaowei

ching chong ning ping wang long boy ting ning nang nong

30% of my uni is chinese students.
Any questions ?

that'll be 200k extra to your apartments m80

This is blatant lies. Japan has a massive suicide rate.

> Fuck you Liaowei

>t. Poo loong Son

>suicides are homicides

woah.... so this.... is the power..... of american..... education......

>t.ivan schoppenheimer vladmir hans

homicide rates the real key stat here imho
most american suicides are unintentional anyway

china believe it or not is an exception to how the west sees the rest

while japan meekly and passively accepted western ideological domination chinese unconsciously, cannot thus the ego pushes such demoralizing acts
it is a major complaint with chinese too, dividing their own population into civil vs "provincials" 外地人 (literally outsiders), migrants, who are the blacksheep for all the problems, such as public defecation, gambling dens, prostitution rings, and street vendors while it is true it just shows how divided the demographics is, and within this subdivision there is the rural's and the urban as well

this pyramidal system is not the newest ill of the society but a continuation of the confucian class, while it is material based the psychological effect is the same, provincials becomes the new peasant, rurals the craftsmen and urban the new mandarin

with little chance of vertical integration due to the lack of educational opportunity and the entrenched prejudice the ubiquitous western middle class is still a pipedream
the western middle class is the answer to the post capitalist system but one that china cannot yet reach
so the outsider will obviously be repealed as they discover more about china

there are some element of truth.

Asians don't even say hello or goodbye when they enter or leave a store. They also slurp noodle and make noise when eating mouth open.

>Asians and whites murder less than the brownies

Oh

there's a chinese middle class in the progress of coming about

the chinese people (especially their youth) do care about aforementioned issues, i predict it will improve per generation

>So this... is the power... of Australian observation
I was referring to the unsourced graph on the lower right of the image, in which compares homicide and suicide rates. Japan is shown as having a suicide rate of 0 per 100,000. According to the OECD it's almost 20.

There's a lot of shit American cities and states.

Here is a famous chinese surgeon
youtube.com/watch?v=oqm2hjK2VjI

I'm a Chink who's parents came from Hong Kong.

I study science like the good little Chink I am, play videogames and tabletop, read about history and culture and I get shitfaced on Friday with uni mates like a normie.

I don't know what's so exciting about me.

It's not a neccessary thing in asia to do it, but i think it's catching on

people seem to underestimate how much euros put into dressing up and stuff i guess

you are the brownies you so dislike though, this will only increase exponentially into the future.

is it socially acceptable among asians in places like Australia to watch/discuss anibe?

not in the same way
there is an ethic of the middle class, not just monetary value but the urbanized labor

china depend on hundreds of millions migrants who cannot get a residential permit, they are basically landless peasants "ronin warriors of post edo era"
due to restrictions this will always be the case and cuts off a whole segment of population from opportunities westernites take for granted

I don't either, I dunno why people are so asshurt about it

there's a immense lack of awareness that is being corrected for chinese tourists, can you accept that

That is a slightly diffrent picture of China than I see from SerpentZA (the only source of information I have about China, other than r00d neighbours) . Do you know him? Pretty good channel in my opinion.

youtube.com/watch?v=HNYuGqMSwhQ

Chances are you'll probably run into Asians that like standard stuff like One Punch Man, Dragonball Z and other shounen stuff but you'll be hard pressed to find people who're into shit like Underaged Panty Quest.

You'd have to join an actual anime club for that.

Lived in a boarding house with a load of chinese fobs back in wellington during 2010

pretty cool guys, we watched the world cup games and shit, they shared lot of food with me cause i was broke as fuck at the time

one hooked me up with an old school changshan jacket, i've still got it

migrants in the sense they come from different states, but they are still chinese citizens

they know that there is an ethnic divide in some places like xinjiang, thus their pushing for those people of ethnic descent to enter colleges and other opportunities that will help with improving their economic condition.

There was this korean comic i read with a girl recieving a beating for being otaku

>his source of information on china is expats

sure,i get my info on austria from black men in europe

they have to go to crap primary and secondary schools
the parents and never home so they are forced into low labor early on
these problems compound tremendously on a social scale, regardless of who gets to go to college

maybe these problems disappeared, it's been a while since i was there

well it's a WIP
they have the growth to grow

you could also say the same for your country btw, even more so with your new minister of education

Where else, my annoyingly sarcastic chinese friend? It's not like I can read chinese characters or understand Mandarin

S A C R E B L E U
A
C
R
E
B
L
E
U

>Tabletop
>Normie

Euro norms and politleness is a diffrent I believe, ours stems from royal courts and balls while your upper class largely kept to themselves out of sight of the lower class.

I'm good at masquerading as a normie m8

lol you don't understand how much lacking of oversight there is in post secondary in china

lets put in perspective, the ccp's goal is to have 100 good research universities (ie, 100 working full range university)
for a country like germany that's okay, 50 million into 100 is 500,000 per university

what about china, that's 14 million per research university

plus all those for profit career training diploma printing machines that doesn't give you any leverage in the modern economy and so on
plus all the westerners oppressing wages by investing into low skill labor
plus millions of youth going into work without finishing their primary secondary education

it isn't comparable to any backwards western nation

the foundation is badly shaped, catered to global consumerist culture

>i don't know the language of a country but expect the most accurate info though

norms in europe are considered quite formal here, I think my dad used to mention how dressing in t-shirt and khakis is no way to do it, and you always have to be in some form of business clothing, wether it be on the informal side of very formal type

well outside of that 100 there are more going to be made to service the local economy.

millions of youth sounds alot but this is 1.3 billion people, and china still only has a gdp of 9k, so we can't say for sure if this is the peak or not.

>norms in europe are considered quite formal here, I think my dad used to mention how dressing in t-shirt and khakis is no way to do it, and you always have to be in some form of business clothing, wether it be on the informal side of very formal type
what did he mean by this ?

A daily reminder that chink will be good to you if they expect something in return from you. There's no such thing as good deed. They don't actually "assimilate" but rather to let you know that you can trust them and at the same time sucking out life from you unconciously. Do you think they are truly faithful to your country? No. When you ask them why did you celebrate chink new year and they said it's their ancestor's. Their allegiance is always back to the mainland Chink. You can't really compare them with other person/race because it's their own and only unique traits. They are not brutal like some extremist yet because they are quite sneaky. Sneaky. They will replace you in every place possible such as your gov and always use the excuse they're Asian and minority (but in reality, they're robots and East asian) but keep bringing those from mainland and you yourself become jobless because being replaced by those "family". You can't really see what's their focus when you look at their slant eyes whether they are looking at you or actually observing you for the preparation of "that day". Sneaky.

it will rise but it will not rise for it's own sake
china is basically the human resources of the world and that resource does not contribute to its own wealth
brain leaves and labor is exported and the only thing left is tax

the modern china is more of the colonial pie than it was 150 years ago

climate in asia is unberably hot, and there isnt alot of wear that would be considered formal and comfortable in this weather. thus most people might go to european nations not realising the change in dress etc etc

t. Religion of Peace

There are 3 types of orientals in my city. Chinese,HK chinks and Filipinos and here are my observations.

The mainland Chinese are very anti social but polite,educated and non violent, They dont get British banter and the way they dress they stick out a lot. A lot of them are might as well be robots. They are the opposite of the nigga immigrants(good or bad way)

The Filipinos are basically a non violent version of Latino/Eastern European immigrants(Christians,a lot do blue collar work,send money back home,family oriented) They are not smart like the Chinese/HK chinks but they speak the best english and fits in with the British culture the most out of all non white immigrants I have seen.

Now the HK chinks, They would be in the middle of Mainlanders and Filipinos also like Filipinos they can fit in with the British culture easily.

I would say HK chinks are the best non white immigrants in the UK followed by Filipinos.

It's not like SerpantZA is talking out of his ass though he speaks fluent chinese and has lived there nearly 10 years. he also is married to a chinese girl (albeit Cantonese)

If a black guy did that in Austria I'd believe his information to be accurate.

There is no set guideline you can follow on what politness or how you're supposed to dress in each and every sector of business. If you're a university professor nobody will care if you show up with stains on your T-shirt and torn jeans because you're socially way above most people. If you work in sales though even if you're a multi-millionaire it would be considerd shoking if you show up somewhere underdressed. You have to get a feel for it.

eeeehhh

monitor.icef.com/2016/04/a-record-number-of-chinese-students-abroad-in-2015-but-growth-is-slowing/

also, do colonial pies start trade projects connecting them with africa and europe?

btw manufacturing is being outmoded in china too, they are in the process of redirecting such issues now, we'll be able to see if they succeed in about 10 years

yes there is change and big fish eat small fish
however the problems are also compounding
as there are more restrictions on the population than before (urban 户口, and internet social-ids)
a telling sign is all the provincial chinese entrepreneur is setting up shop in africa, that is africa is a better place to make money than china

not to mention erosion of arable lands and so on

So when do we start derailing the threads with cute chink girls?

huh, that's mostly the same here, but another bet i have is that china's middle class is quite recent, so the sense of dress fashion hasn't come yet.

marrying the local woman and living a long time does'nt neccessarily equate to 100% intergrated, the man mentions incidents that happen in china but too often it goes in line with western sources

That's a little too much generalization for my taste.I think we can all agree that mainland chinese are rude and boorish but to say they are all selfish and only have their Homeland in their minds is not true. We have pretty nice chinks ITT, as you can see.

they do that to also create a future marketplace for their products

china is trying to raise a whole army of its own brands to sell to the developing world soon, problems compounding is also a natural part of a country becoming bigger.

I can understand their rudeness and boorishness, china is a very competitive place businesswise.

if japan and korea are ultra competitive academically, china is not just academically competitive but also compeitive business wise as well, they have to grab every chance they get to improve their lives for themselves and their family, so I can't blame em for being blunt imho

did you two have sex?

Worship than Organguzilians

it is a whole new set of problems
not how "natural"it is but into an uncharted region of urbanized "space" and even the age old question of a truly globalized economy
the "rise of china" is actually the last colonial effort to bring full integration of all regions of the world purely on the economic output of china alone
not to mention the ubiquity of chinese goods and soon chinese companies and even more "natural" the selling of private information to outsourced chinese tech giants and relayed across the globe

and so on

maybe output in terms of more advanced goods, but alot of 3rd world nations are picking up the slack for cheaper stuff

divided into little parts, but never like china again
china can house the whole manufacturing process, such as the iphone

but for other countries companies have to divided the process to different countries and assemble them elsewhere, as china tech up the world naturally follows

and that rocess is also going through automation, hence the ccp's pressure to upskill and modernise the workforce

the us economy would all be automated if it was the case but it's not because people are still cheaper

automation is still pretty small due to all the contracts and how expensive it is, tech-ing up is natural economic process as the economy age

I dunno mayne, china is experiencing some of the layoffs americans have had due to ti

rising wages is natural but unlike the west the population cannot demand better opportunities so it's in a limbo

Looks like yellowstone but warmer and not as exploited

They occupy Jeju island.
They occupy Seoul.
Local merchants here discriminate locals for sake of wealthy Chinks tourists.

>Chinese are rude!
Chinese are inconsiderate, not intentionally so, but inconsiderate nonetheless. The new generation of Chinese are much nicer though still inconsiderate, even in the mainland. The Lost Generation are the real shitters. The Lost Generation are miserable people, they should be culled from the streets.