Could anyone tell me what this stuff is on my dick? Still a virgin btw

Could anyone tell me what this stuff is on my dick? Still a virgin btw

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fordyce's_spot#Prognosis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm a doctor and it looks like super AIDS.

1. dont ask Sup Forums for advice on medical shit

2. they are pearly papules google it nothing to be worried about

Looks like you've got a full blown ork waaagh going there, friend. Terminatus at once.

It's a rash. Your cock is allergic to failure.

It's solidified nerve gas. Don't burst them or they'll release toxic vapours.

Dickcheeseinitis. Seek help.

Oh what the fuck bro

pearly penile papules, nothing serious. they may go away. if not you'll probably have to go to a doctor about treatment. It's really just an aesthetics issue, though.

Super AIDS.

KEK.

I too am a doctor and agree that this is an advanced case of HIV, probably contracted from your penis touching the toilet bowl in a public bathroom?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fordyce's_spot#Prognosis

I've showed this to a few of my colleagues at the Humber River Hospital and we agree that this looks like a case of super AIDS or aidus faggotry superlas. Please amputate immediately.

Better than not asking for medical advice here is never following medical advice found here.

user was today's hero though. I don't know the name of that shit, but it is "fairly" common.

>virgin
>disgusting dick

>>foreskin

Why am I not surprised?

This, stop worrying op your dick won't suddenly drop off.

Can we have Moar pics of your dick for... A better conclusion of... Your ummm disease

because it makes perfect sense

You can always laser your penis..

this user's on the point

y'all other user's just being shitty trolls, just answer the question and let the thread roll off the board, m'kay?

Wash your fucking knob you filthy dick cheese factory. I have an eightskin (cuz cawk is too huge for just fore, but I digress) and the only time I ever have dick cheese is the time I slept without washing my dick after a 3 day fapfest. You're gross.

It is called a foreskin. Pretty disgusting. Most women don't like it. Should probably cut it yourself with a box cutter.