/got/ general

>mfw thousands are dying and suffering for my sake

Azor Jon

>mfw jonsa autist still can't let go of his dying ship

Why doesn't everyone fuck off to Essos and conquer it so they don't have to deal with shitty Winters and the Night King.

My only regret in life is that I wasnt there to die for my Lady

Next Episode confirmed info:

>Cersei doesn't show up to her trial.
>Cersei blows up the Great Sept of Baelor with wildfire, killing Mace, Loras, Margaery, Kevan, High Sparrow, some Sparrows, some random citizens, and Lancel
>Qyburn has his little birds kill Pycelle
>Tommen commits suicide by jumping out of a window
>The Mountain kills Septa Unella, Oberyn/Elia Martell style; possibly kills more Sparrows
>Arya kills Walder Frey
>Arya makes Frey pies(possibly just poisoned pies)
>Jon is named King in the North by the Northern lords, Manderly(or someone who fits his description) gives a speech that convinces them all
>Dorne will appear
>Sam arrives at Oldtown
>Davos makes Melissandre tell Jon that she burned Shireen
>Bran sees the rest of the Tower of Joy scene
>Bran and co. arrive at The Wall, Benjen leaves
>Jon learns his parentage(not 100% confirmed)
>Daenerys sets sail for Westeros(99% likely to be final scene of the season)

>mfw you're obsessed with me and I'm a part of you now

What will Join do to Glovers fucking shits?

>obsessed
no

i just like laughing at you fag

>Sam arrives at Oldtown
the only leak I want to be true

Theres a track on the soundtrack called "Maester" so its likely

>the North remembers
Roose Bolton was the ruler up until shortly. You can be sure that he had trustworthy vassals and/or spies in place. An entire army cannot approach the seat of your power undetected. Sorry, mate. It's bullshit and if you disagree, you're dumb for trying to rationalize retarded Hollywood le epic-shit. Also, the Northerners have no idea why the Vale was invading, maybe they were conquering, not helping. It doesn't pan out, sorry. This is dumb.

>This is historical,
Yea, in huge battles, involving firearms. In a medieval 6000 versus 3000 swordfight? No way. If you disagree, bring on the citations.

>for my sake
and her love of buttstuff, to be had with her brother/cousin, LF, or sweetrobyn but not Tyrion, Jaime, or Eurion.

Can someone explain how 10 seconds after a thread starts there's the same post?

Bend the knee or die

First for Maisielove

thank fuck

Yeah, you decided to make a collage and keep calling everyone you see mention jon and sansa jonsa autist and posting "I ship Jonsa" images all this time and all day purely for the laughs, not obsession at all.

Sure buddy.

0/10

Humble pie for 20 years

So, was Margery Tyrell's flower drawing some sort of secret message, or did she just go crazy?

Also, I remember the NotVarys saying Cersei told him to look into something. Did I miss something or is it yet to be explained?

Reminder that now that the GoT soundtrack is leaked on Youtube we can confirm that it is equally as shit as this season as a whole.

>No Lannister march
>No Baratheon Theme that plays when Tommen accepts the Faith

0/10. Hopefully some fag will rip them from the episodes since they were literally the only worthwhile bits of music this entire season.

Starks confirme for being lousy rulers
Sanza responsible for bear island mens death
Jon snow responsible for pretty much everyone elses. Why the fuck di he charge.

I hate also that since tumblr started writing this it has become so predictable . At least have the courage to kill of a main character like jon or sansa that audience likes. And why no more titties :(

Is Yara a carpet muncher or does she like the D too

how did ramsey not impregnate her? I know he did butt stuff, but there is no fucking way he didn't do the deed right several times a week.

Mel will live, her death isn't mentioned. (Of course she'll live, she'll meet Arya again next season.)

STANNIS

Maybe I like my home, knifefag.

He would be a cunt to do anything, because Glover was right.

Good, because you would certanly have died!

>I ship Jonsa

1. Was telling Olenna that shes still loyal to her house. Flower is the symbol of her house.

2. Wildfire

Are you really so retarded to not understand the meaning of that flower

a woman can suppress pregnancy through sheer willpower

didn't she let theon finger her on a horse? maybe that was just to fuck with him

BASED bros

Sophie Turner: nice but not super-hot. 7/10 max. But once she starts talking, she comes across as super-annoyingly spoiled and drops to 4/10 max.

it is known

>butthurt jonsafag detected

Not that guy, but for example: at a battle like Towton in the WotR, you did have death toll of around 28,000. That would be a hell of a lot of corpses strewn about the place.

That doesn't take from your point about tBotB though. Wun Wun should've broken the shield wall almost immediately; he's entirely suited to the job.

>6 fucking years of targaryen arc
>it's all about danny sieging, defending and trying to control max 1 city over and over and over

is there any other warlord as useless as her? as if this wasn't enough, now she has multi-lingual and multi-cultural units under her. there sure won't be any dissent... how can she even dream of conquering westeros?

unless d&d jews are so serious about "muh strong female protagonists" that are going to give her some plot superpowers, expect her to die soon.

It didnt leak you autist it was posted officially on Pandora

He should be flayed alive for refusing to obey Lady Stark's commands (id like to remind you, he was pledged to House Stark, sworn to answer when called upon)

this makes me happy jonbro

>refuse to answer to your liege lord's daughter call to war
>not getting beheaded

Sophie connfirmed /damaged/.

>Jonsa is my ship of choice

Show's ending confirmed.

Why does Reddit hate OUR GUY?

>Gets captured
>1-2 wildfires later she is only warlord left standing
>Get free bigger army

Her body shuts things down.

Yeah, that was to mess with him.

she's probably bi but the iron islands doesn't seem like it's filled with good looking men desu. slim pickings.

I was hoping she would go mad, but that's off the table.

>So, was Margery Tyrell's flower drawing some sort of secret message, or did she just go crazy?
it means "I'm ok, i did not become a zealot."

>Also, I remember the NotVarys saying Cersei told him to look into something. Did I miss something or is it yet to be explained?
Wildfyre was deployed everywhere around to King's Landing to burn everything down. Notvarys found them.

And then they had lots of children and Sansas Children and Night Kings children became childhood friends and married each other.

yea sure he is, just like Spock in that pic

Sansa is a Bolton and Jon a bastard. Glover did literally nothing wrong.

Can Dany not take Westeros with just her dragons?

Maybe Ramsay had men with the order to stack up corpses to aid encirclement.

That wasn't a ghost of a smile, but an actual one. I miss the Tywin ghost smile back when he burned the Ice scabbard

>Khalisei

>stealing the sword

What the fuck is his problem?

>cultural enrichment

You have yet to understand the power of multi-culturalism in the world we live in, user. Westeros is incestuous, it needs fresh blood.

Why does tumblr hate CIA so much?

It's hard to talk with my dick in her mouth

Or rebelling and getting killed.

it is his.

would plow

>dragons don't win wars soldiers do
what did he mean by that ?

you got non carcetti version?

>he will just fall under command like all of them have.

Why didn't he try to liberate Rickon Stark?

Sophie is our dirty, slut queen

Why do normies and SJWs ruin my favorite TV shows?

His father is still alive so it's not his yet. Right now he stole it like a fag AND he was disowned so it's not even his.

He is a fat fedora tipper and cuckold without katana, so...

fuck his father. it is his.

>yfw you realize the lords of the north decreeing Jon the King In The North legitimizes him.
Jon Stark baby.

To remind me him of Roberts Rebellion when they wrecked the dragons.

Are reddit posters the worst posters?

He wants daddy to respect him

Read somewhere that the sea is supposed to give women the desires of a man. (Obviously for the show)

>killed white walkers
>told stannis to fuck off
>protected the wall
>made peace with the wildlings
>died and came back
>beat Ramsey 1v1 with his bare hands
>reclaimed his home in a short period of time

ALL HAIL THE TRUE KING OF THE NORTH JON SNOW

No confirmation. You can't just act upon every rumor.

Can't wait for daenery's yara or lesbi knight to get raped repeatidly. Show that the show is no longer catering to SJWs

in the books this would start a war, in the show?
prob won't see any fallout till late season 7

Hey nerds that fucking sword is mine.

stannis deserved to die

Don't expect to much in a show were kinslaying is A-OK.

he was trying to piss his dad off

JON! JON! JON!

>short period of time
its been a while

This is the Chad Thundercock guy from Harry Potter right?

who else here /lemoncakes/?

agreed hope arya gets fucking rekt by jama on the boat. Or sams dad plows that wildling bitch.
The show needs way more rape and gore. it is way too soft now

(you)
b8 better

go rule some fags country in essos all by yourself

i wonder if he likes sam

>rape wildling bitch
I would get behind NTR in this show because everyone is insufferable.

>shit commander
>loses every battle
>no a single tactical neuron in his thick skull
first real threat jon snow is a fucking dead man

Wouldn't want that job.

Once Sansa came to Jon he got his home back