Thinking about leaving my wife... any anons know of an easy way out without losing a shit ton of money?

thinking about leaving my wife... any anons know of an easy way out without losing a shit ton of money?

Run away to another country

kill her in her sleep

no killing aloud

She looks fine bro
Think about it twice

Be a real dick to her for a couple months until she starts cheating on you, then you put up hidden cameras (it's allowed in your own home) and go to a laywer. File for divorce, you get everything!

I take it pic not related.
Anyway, mind if I ask why you want to leave her?

Get her some sort of STD. Easy law suit to leave. Just gotta find someone dirty. Poison yearself. Uhhhh withdraw all of your assets. Pay someone to convince her to cheat on you.

yeah its her
just not appreciating a married life anymore
want to do my own shit instead of with someone forcing me to have kids

Are you Matt Hayward?

Post wins then b/ro. She's hot.
How long have you guys been married? What about total time known?
Shouldn't you have known she wanted kids before you married her?

Kill her silently then.

Way to fuck it up fucktart.

Remember that feeling when you first met and how strong that love was. Why not try and get that back user?

Are you a retard. If he posts nude photos of her, he'll definitely lose a shit ton of money since it's illegal and she'll sue?

>asking 14yo virgins for relation advice

suicide

I've got a fool proof idea.. But I'm gonna need to see tits if I'm going to tell you

You guys used to be so happy.

Well if this dumbfuck didn't out OP, it wouldn't have mattered .

Mad because OP has gotten a woman that you can't even imagine talking to.

this

What makes you think im mad?

op left a long time ago

Jealous, mad, etc
Mix of those, probably a hint of confusion as to why you also find OP attractive.

Where did I say OP was attractive?

I think youre trying a bit too hard here, and it looks pathetic.

Save up a lot of CASH, and then disappear, leave all your stuff... move to Belize or Alaska or something.

Get her to cheat on you have the proof of her cheating and bam
Just make sure nothing can lead back to you and careful with what evidence you present it has to look like you were suspecting infidelity instead of it looking set up camera and what not it's easy
>free cucking(if you're into that)
>sex tape of ex wife getting nailed
>???
>profit

No, pathetic is that we lost a chance to see some nice Canadian titties.

yeah idiot

Kill yourself. You pay nothing leave her with debt. She is still better off. Win win.

If this is her real linked-in I suspect it will all work out.