Why is the prospect of having sex with someone so much better than actually having sex?

why is the prospect of having sex with someone so much better than actually having sex?

Truth

Because you're bad at sex.

/thread

Yup. Sex, like everything else in life is what you make of it.

because you have to deal with them

because you don't pay for fantasies

because you have a small dick and most people are fucking idiots and unfortunately the girl you marry is not going to be the hottest girl

tru

Because the pleasure is actually a relief.

because your dick and ego deflate faster than your luv doll

Because most western societies put zero pressure on women to actually be good at sex. They flirt and flirt and make you bust your ass for it and then lie there expecting you to do all the work.

One possible solution is to go for older women.

Sauce?

sex can be a lot of things
a lot depends on who you have it with, a lot depends on you

i tend to cum fast. i'm well endowed, but it's over too quick and i often end up feeling disappointed. i feel i've failed my partner. it's bad in relationships and bad in hookups. no matter how much they say it's okay, you will never believe it isn't. it's a too deeply rooted sense of failure. i end up frustrated and wish i had just jerked off instead of wasting all that time cozying up to a girl to pop in 30 seconds and then sleep all sore next to her

on the other hand, sex can be great
if it's with someone you love, really truly love, it's sublime
if you get a sense of achievement from making them cum super hard, from lasting a long time, it can be really rewarding and you end up with a good mood for days
sometimes you're with a girl who's fucking amazing, who can do things with her hands and mouth you didn't even imagine, who gets how balls work and loves when you squeeze her neck a little too hard and makes so much noise you have to cover her mouth

and then it's over

is it worth it? there's so much work to getting a girl. maintenance costs too. sitting there and jerkin' it to some 2d is quick, clean, efficient, risk-free and done the way you like it

but you still feel the urge to find a real girl, you still feel the need to find someone hot and warm and tight and wet to stick yourself in because maybe it'll be great that time, maybe it'll be what you need to feel fulfilled and unwind

right now a girl a solid 2-3 points more attractive than me is straight up looking to fuck and i'm just not sure i want to
i'm exhausted and nauseous and can't really stand her personality but she's so attractive and far out of my league it's unreal

is it worth it? once you've had it, once you've set the highwater mark and really took out a 9, is it worth it to keep shooting?

beats me
wish i was having sex with someone i loved instead of someone that was just hot as hell tbh

Sounds like something someone who's had sex before would say. From the prospective of a virgin in his late twenties; the prospect/fantasy of having sex with a particular individual is the only sex related proclivities we have. We'd much rather engage in the coition than fantasize.

/thread

OP you just need to find the right girl and also be good at sex

thrill of the hunt, eating the meat isn't as fun as bagging the buck

Refinement: Or go for women who have boyfriends or husbands. They've been in a relationship for long enough to learn what the fuck they are doing. The few taken women I've fucked have been much better than the single ones.

Remember, she's not yours; it's just your turn.

No. The solution is to train your girl better from the start of the relationship.

You don't need to settle for some older desperate girl, just be confidant and dominant from the start when it comes to sex

That cock looks like a burn victim.

this

at the same time, i feel bad whining that i don't want to have sex because there are so many sweaty nerds out there that'd give anything for a nice place to put their dick. feels like a super first world problem, 'wahhh attractive girls want me to fuck them woe is me'

i just feel empty after

This user is an asshole and an idiot.

The trick is to find one really good girl. Then you train her and have awesome sex regularly but don't feel like an empty shell of a man after :^D