What is the best superhero film/show and why is it the Flash?

What is the best superhero film/show and why is it the Flash?

Shame we'll never have a Grant Gustin Flash film.

Either The Tick or Daredevil (desu Jessica Jones is better than both seasons overall of DD but DD is a full blown crime fighting freak in tights and she isn't)

Daredevil was a lot better than I expected it to be, but some small details bothered me.
Incredibly inane shit like their makeup.

Daredevil make me actually enjoy the Punisher, something I didn't give a fuck about before.

But Jessica Jones got stale quickly for me, I did enjoy it but the acting and the edgyness was irritating.

Alan Moore's Watchmen only on HBO

It was the animated spawn show you plebs

Currently? Gotham

Flash's fist season was exceptional. Second season was a total dud. Gotham is pretty much it's opposite with a rough first and exceptional second season. It's amazing what Gotham pulled off in season 2 and with such confidence.

kino 2bh

>What is the best superhero film/show
X-Men 2 and Daredevil, respectively.

>skinny
>beta
>manlet
>the flash
Who approved this?

All hero roles are occupied by manlets. RDJ and his ilk.

I would think him not being blonde would be the bigger objection but I forget I'm on /teevee/

>not one good actor
>best show

Okay.

Batman Returns

Guardians of the Galaxy and Daredevil. Gotham comes in at place two.

The flash is a shitty show poor acting and poor special effects

I realize it's a comic show, and I do love it, but towards the end of this season they took way too many liberties with time travel. Before they at least tried to maintain some suspension of disbelief when dealing with the concept, but they threw that out the window with S2.

>barry going back and making sound-guy a good guy with ZERO repercussions
>jay was just a time remnant lol, u just have to kys barry
>the concept of time remnants in general

It makes it harder to be interested in. I hope after flashpoint they will go back to treating time travel with a little respect.

well to be honest it is sticking close with the comics and in the comics The Flash and pretty much all DC heroes have just absurd plots. They are still trying to figure out how to make batman more over powered but its hard since he is just a human with lots of money and training and tech. Now tech is getting to out pace his fancy shit so he is now just a dude that knows how to fight and a fast car. AKA vin diesel. He hasnt solved a mystery in a long ass time now.

TDKR

The Flash show is fucking terrible though, the acting, the writing, everything.

And I say this as a big fan of The Flash.

Season 2 was pretty awful, senpai.

Guardians of the Galaxy isn't really a superhero movie, though.

The Flash is good, it's gotten better and better since episode 1 but I'm sick of the big bad being a speedster. They need to mix it up a bit.

With season 3 featuring flashpoint, the big bad for at least a while will yet again be a speedster. Which is unfortunate but flashpoint is really good even though the show won't be able to do it right.

Either way, with Daredevil never getting a season 3 I guess it's fair to assume Flash is the best superhero show now.

Daredevil show/Watchmen movie

Flash is shit, slowest speedster on the show, Zoom fucking useless, the black family "how are you feeling moments" wtf, 2nd season was shit tier, 3rd season will probably be arrow tier

>flashpoint is really good
It really isn't.

Yes, season 2 of Flash was awful

I know drones gon drone but how can anyone seriously say Memeflix DD? Other than the action sequences, shit was such a fucking bore. Where's the fun? MUH DARK DISABILITIES. Kingpin is autistic as fuck. Foggy is a whiny cunt and his actor can't act. And he's supposed to be your show's comic relief? You can't even do that right. DD is a manlet and the least intimidating motherfucker imaginable. I'm still trudging through the first season. It's crazy how deep it thinks of itself too when it really isn't. I'm guessing Punisher made it that much better? Because this thing is a laugher at this point.

>Memeflix

Stopped reading right there, you have nothing of value to say.

I had plenty to say and it was all true. Everyone makes a big deal over it for that reason alone like it makes it something special when it really means jackshit since a lot of their output is pretty bad.

But go ahead and be a baby and shield your wittle eyes.