Last video game you played?

Last video game you played?

star wars battlefront II

Dark souls, I just ringed the second bell

paladi-- i mean free to play overwatch

Stronghold crusader.

Metal Gear Solid 5.

Simultaneously one ofthe greatest, and worst games ever made.

But fuck it's fun.

RapeLay

because why shoot heroin when you can just play

GT6

Played? Dirt3
Finished? Life is Strange
...or Metro Last Light i dont remember

Shogun 2.

Diddy Kong racing

MTG for braindeads

Pong

>MTG for braindeads
More like MTG for people who don't want to spend $100 on a fucking card game for forever alone virgins

The best online FPS ever created.

arma 3

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Or weigh 300lbs and have friends

Honest question, whats the average cost for a top tier HS deck in terms of how much money you spend on boosters?
I know there's no secondary market or trading.

shining force

Fallout: New Vegas. Just finished clearing out the Deathclaws from the quarry.

Just turned off Battlerite. The new guy is awkward, but really good if you can plan ahead.

my nigga

Skyrim remastered

For the current king cancer, midrange shaman, around 3000 dust.

Which is honestly nothing when you look at control decks which are 6000 dust or more.

Star Citizen.

overwatch

Good luck with Anor Londo and Lost Izalith fucker! And I dare you to go through the tomb of giants blind!

Game is all about luck, really.
Boosters guarantee at least 1 blue out of each pack of 5. You can break them down for a fourth of their cost into dust and build more cards.
I made my first true meta deck after I bought $20 worth of boosters and de-con'd all the trash I'd collected.
Conversely, I spent $80 building a shitty budget zombie legacy deck in MTG that I used once and specifically bought the cards to avoid the randomness of boosters.

The problem, though, is that even if you have the meta-ist deck out there, you're still going to lose on some shit RNG all the fucking time.

hatred

is the FTP version of that playable yet? Last time i checked they limited the number of dungeons you can do a week and weak shit like that

Stick Empires, a great game

>installing shitty mods to a good game

ROBLOX

The Bitcher 3: Child Cunt

Actually, you could cut thalnos and save 1600 dust

test

Battlefield 1, just discovered support class and mortars. Usually play nothing but Engineer but that doesn't exist in BF1.

Spent the last 2 hours doing nothing but mortar strikes and came near the top of the leaderboard most of the time.

Overwatch is free to play numb nuts
For $40 freedom (which is better than any other AAA title)
>cant stahp muh no scpoes

I'ma let you finish but I just have to say that Fallout 3 is the best game of all time

Kill me

Skyrim se.
Not impressed with the graphics.

dude why'd you shit on your MWR case

Can you still grenade spam from ammo boxes?

Fucking Bad Company 2 was goat

Armored Core 3. So glad From is done with Dark Souls for now, might mean another AC

Battlefield 1.. Hit rank 10 in the scout class and then uninstalled.. The maps are boring as fuck.

I see, I've played just about every MTG format, and at this point its just pauper and legacy. Pauper is about 40 dollars a deck, and I traded into legacy, so its not really money.
Tired of having modern decks banned out from under me.

The RNG thing is what keeps me from playing HS more than anything else. I'm fine with some degree of randomness, its a TCG after all, and as a fa/tg/uy, that's part of makes games fun.
The problem is that there's a difference from RNG determining what cards you see, and how the cards actually function.

Some natural selection 2!

Subnautica. It's a great early access game

Because I didn't want it in the first place

You're only an old fag if you know how to find Tarnell in GTA SA

Battlefield 4 because zeus tier fps

Mah nigga. This is THE war game.

There's a delay before explosives get resupplied.

Minecraft

I play with my penis. Does that count?

Assassin creed black flag

SoTFS or base game?

Danganronpa 2 goodbye despair

how many hours in the game?

Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War with the THB mod.

Diablo 3, The digital equivalent of cocaine.

Scarface the World is Yours, Rainbow Six Vegas 2, Dirt Rally, and Zombie Army Trilogy

Damn, i have to buy it some day
But i have no money for now...

Man, us poorfags that pirate everything can only dream about those kind of games.

love this game (and the series)

I own the game, can't be arsed to play it.

This. I hate DRM or constant updates that break cracks

Lol poor fag

Replaying this classic

Which ones better in your opinion the first one or Prototype 2 playing as a nignog

clash of clans boi

I play Hearthstone pretty regularly but not so much since the addition of even more RNG elements.
With control priest and it's beyond infuriating when you're playing a carbon copy aggro deck and get fucked because you don't draw one of your 7 counters in the first 5 turns.
Control classes REALLY need some "Select and X mana spell from your deck; add it to your hand" cards to level the playing field.
Just tired of getting run over by brain dead zoo decks because the game doesn't think I need a global AOE at that particular time.

Running full intelligence is hard when you're trash

Diablo 3 is nothing compared to how addictive D2 was.

replaying some shit

FF Exvius

Lol its the same game but with light beams.
XD they gotchu!

> sweet
> not kawai
kys

>Running full intelligence is hard when DSIII neutered caster classes
FTFY

It's like they want everyone to be high dex, med armor rolly fags

Base because I didnt realize SOTFS was any different.
I thought the sequel was called Dark Souls 2 - Scholar of the First Sin.
:(

It changes a lot about even the base game. Plus the DLC areas are some of my favourite maps of the entire souls series.

I don't know what it is about D2 man. The end game is shit, but I still play it on occasion. PoE apparently has a good end game, but I just can't play it nearly as much. I'll probably just have to stick with D2 Ultimative.

It was alright. But simply too fucking easy.
I beat it. And its sat on my self since..

I would guess that the lack of ways to interact with your opponent on their turn is what really fucks you over. Seems like it would make it really hard to play a reactive control deck.
Is it more board wipes ever turn, big value dudes, or a combination of the two?

Most of what I play is control or tempo, DnT in legacy, Teachings, UW tron, and UR delver in pauper. I cannot begin to imagine playing those decks without instants.

agreed. diablo 3 is a little better now that it was earlier on, at least.

Tekken tag tournament 1

Still, the eye candy is nice. I tried rather hard to get addicted to PoE (that claims itself the spiritual sequel to Diablo II) but so far have failed to play it more than a few hours at a time maybe 4 days in a row before just giving up and uninstalling.

As an useless neckbeard basement dweller, I would very much welcome an addictive game. Do you know of any FtP that might follow the void left by a decaying WoW? So far I've got squat.

LoL is actually great, but you need to rest between games or you'll just lose it. Hearthstone is okay for a few games a day; but afterwards the RNG gets to you and you need to do something else. As far as I know, those are the only FtP worth playing right now.

Yea ill have to get it.
Just sucks because I saw it but it was $20 and then I saw DaS2 for $10 so I got das2 thinkin it was the same.
Its alright but nothing compared to DaS1

ik, my first playthrough was just that, then i realized how fitting the name magic lvl 99 would be if i took nothing but int and attunement

I have a warrior in full ascended zerker armor and greatsword. And couldn't force myself to play anymore because I got it from we gold grind before raids dropped. How are they?