/nba/ General - Family Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mcuban/status/774641887328120833
twitter.com/NBAonTNT/status/775379790400454656
foxsports.com/nba/story/dwight-howard-reportedly-hospitalized-for-dehydration-after-return-from-china-091216
yardbarker.com/nba/articles/dwyane_wade_trusts_lebron_james_to_order_food_for_him_more_than_his_wife/s1_127_21808177
youtube.com/watch?v=RAAP6908Vuc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck hinkie

mfw there's a nerd who posts here who stilll uses windows vista
>mfw there's even a faggot who uses chrominium and Ubuntu and goes to teleport.to site
LOL

1st for fuck the warriors and their entire fanbase

Why did you start following your /nba/ team of choice?

Me, my dad is a laker fan

Wew Kobe

your dad is gay

Because they're in my city and I went to some of their games and I like the team/players/management/organization in general.

how did you know this?

Dude theres a IP counter in here, stop samefagging

Samefagging is when you reply to your own post, posting multiple times in one thread isn't samefagging you fuck face cretin.

Dude kys

NBA2k17 is pretty damn good. Can't wait for the full game.

Show your face scan

ok but i just woke up

The counter went up by 1 when the aussie came in stop replying to yourselves

What

That's not a nba 2k17 face scan

desu counter only goes up with different ip's i think, so whole threads can be him. right? can anyone else confirm? dude goes thru literal thread talking to himself. he proxys so even flags can be him, but ive only seen him use portugal.

desu im to busy to read up on shit this nerd does all day when hes home. i have other shit to do, if he wants to spam by himself here, by all means let him. im only replying to legit basketball posts from now on. im reporting all other "lore" posts, and you all should too, this is why the general went to shit since last summer.

posts should only be replied to if its a basketball post (if its about the warriors ignore), if its off otpic like food, exercise, depression etc, dont reply to it and report because you know that faggot is reporting everything.

and let it go, dont let his posts get to you, it used to get to me but they lost up in the finals, that team has nothing now. im not going to let it ruin my love for the game.

I think you are Harry

why do you dropkicks care about the IPs so much

Let him play make believe detective he likes to do it a lot.

>dropkicks
>s

Literally only one person, and even then he's a half pig subhuman so not really a person.

That aspect ratio, did you make this in ms paint? Get on hinkies level senpai

dis

Gooooooood morning, /nba/!

>27 posts
>9 posters

JUST FUCK MY THREAD UP

That kept crashing. I like making ugly Mexican looking fuckers anyway.

damn /nba/ showing all of Sup Forums their OC abilities, we really out here today

I gotta shit but I'm too tired to leave my bed

Have I picked the worst time to be new to /nba/ ? Because it looks that way

Nigga it's the off-season

That's why I'm here, there's nothing to watch

>When Hall of Fame center George Mikan died in June 2005, O'Neal, who considered Mikan to be a major influence, extended an offer to his family to pay all of the funeral expenses, which they accepted

What exactly is Jr Smiths market value and whats stopping Cavs from paying it

players are seeing an increase in general in their salary. im randomly estimating he could get as much as 10 mill per year

My name is Joshua from Amazon

Waiting for my goddamn financial aid check, im so hungry lads

Do you think milana would forgive me for having Verizon instead of AT&T?

>hinkie letting another user starve to death while he eats sizzlers every day
lmao

Dunno. She's pretty qt aside from her peanut head, but her political views make her really unattractive to me desu

Selena Gomez is based af tho

>political views

Filtered

My school delayed my financial aid check 3 weeks because im off campus this semester, lotta bullshit.

Dont post that man ever again

No fat fucks unless you on that weightloss plan

That shit at the RNC was unfunny, but the TV program is still bretty gud.

Trust

The

Process

I gave up doing a face scan, made shaw instead.

Based Shaw, sad tho.

>twitter.com/mcuban/status/774641887328120833

what does he mean by this?

TIRED OF DOING THE GORILLA DAB ERNIE

IT'S TIME TO DO THE FADE CHUCK

PUT THAT ON A T SHIRT

twitter.com/NBAonTNT/status/775379790400454656

21 days until OKC vs. Real Madrid preseason game.

Does Kobe still wear an earring?

Can't wait to see the God go to seven straight finals

did steph curry choke up 3-1 in the finals?

No
Don't @ people if it's not related to their questions and comments.

i answered his question with another question.

#kobesystem

Why is he so handsome bros?

But that's not the correct answer. Kobe doesn't wear a earring, if you wanted to answer a question with another question, then that question would need to have the same answer as the original question.

because we wuz kings.

>Kobe will never have a son and pass down his GOAT basketball genes

>Kobe will never have a son and pass down his GOAT basketball genes

Umm....

>he doesn't know

great scott, you're right... my mind has been wew'd.

wewbrook

this thread is fucking horrible right now
holy shit
if you can't make a funny meme just force it

So does that make Jordan his grandfather and Lebron his uncle

Jordan is something like the great spirit that embodies all of basketball. Kobe was bless with MJ's spirit after he retired and worked hard to inherit it with no blood relation. MJ didn't want to relinquish it at first, but after seeing how much Kobe studied his game and emulated him he was forced to accept just how driven and similar Kobe was to him in body and spirit.

LeBron is unrelated, he's working to inherit it, but it's foolhardy since Kobe already had it the whole time. Soon LeBron will learn he doesn't have the blessing of MJ, and he's on his own path, his own legacy.

samefag is obvious everyday

This lore is getting deep. We need to make a movie of this shit.

it's in the works, my new documentary.
March 1st 2017, or 3/1
titled "death of a meme" rated r
Inspired by the true story of steph meme'rry, who lost up 3-1 in the finals.

@71181173
Never EVER @ me, my sons, my mentor MJ, or ANYONE on /nba/ ever again you fucking loser.

>Get rid of deadweight and meme players for
>replace with Durant, a better center, David west, and the a pair of good rookies

Lakers were the only team I knew about back when I was a little kid, so I just stuck with them.

In your opinion, who are he best PF's in the game right now?

Top 10

D Lo on that Kobe dick even tho Kobe hates his scrub ass hahahaha. Based Mamba.

Also

>Supreme

Bunch of fuccbois on that team now, no wonder Kobe wanted out.

one of us! one of us, wouldn't be surprised if dlo browsed /nba/. would probably make dank memes.

#Pray4Howard

foxsports.com/nba/story/dwight-howard-reportedly-hospitalized-for-dehydration-after-return-from-china-091216

I hope it's just dehydration and nothing else.

I want Dwight to revive his Career in Atlanta.

>pro athlete
>dehydration

Yeah sure thing m8

what you're trying to say is that he's getting no women?

>“LeBron is one of my best friends,” Wade told Christine Quinlan of Food and Wine. “When we eat out he’s like, ‘You should try this,’ and he knows exactly what to order for me. This might get me in trouble, but I would have LeBron order for me before I would let my wife. She’d get me nine different things to be sure there’s something I like. LeBron just knows.”

yardbarker.com/nba/articles/dwyane_wade_trusts_lebron_james_to_order_food_for_him_more_than_his_wife/s1_127_21808177

I'm 100% sure some full homo love affair is going on with these guys. You can't be this close with your bro without something extra going on.

2 men can't have similar food tastes?

Nah senpai. When you're so close to the point even your wife is below you bro, there's something there.

Don't get it twisted, I don't care if LeBron and Wade are homo, that's their business. Good for them. But be real about it, don't hide. I'm just trying to shed some light on the situation senpai.

Momma or daughter is a real debate now, Natalia looking good

LeBron & HGH Potato Head are just friends lad, nothing gay there

Parsons and Lin have totally done the dirty deed though

shit i thought that was kim kardashian for a second

careful goy, /nba/ doesnt like it when you dig to deep, it disturbs the status quo..

they've done "the deed"

looks like it's not coming today, maybe tommorow lads

I always feel bad when I read shit like this, stay strong user

youtube.com/watch?v=RAAP6908Vuc

>hinkie is probably eating delicious shrimps right now while this poor user starves
this is why i made hinkie leave

maybe if you didn't blame your parents for everything you could see better

Didn't even know Metta had a kid, good post up moves. Nice finger roll.

if hinkie was real he would order this man a pizza erryday until his check arrived

he can't save everyone desu, he already sent a care package to that one user, just giving out money is a quick way to go broke even if you are a millionaire. my aunt won the lottery and went broke within 12 months, some people just can't manage money

its a fucking pizza. hinkie probably shits out more in a day. i remember when being a fellow Sup Forumsartan meant something. oh that's right hinkie just got here last year during the summer of starvation. we can't save everyone but we can save this one fellow user. lord have mercy on you hinkie

i know right it's just a tax right off for hink's? for shame i guess he just looks down at us from his ivory towers like common peasants