I met a girl from tinder, started talking, she seemed to like me...

I met a girl from tinder, started talking, she seemed to like me. After a few days she started to send me nudes and did some dirty talking to me too. She admitted to liking me as a boyfriend, and we've set up a date the upcoming weekend. I really look forward to it but I don't know if I should still chat with her this week to not kill the anticipation of our date. What do I do? I don't want her to think I got second doubts and I don't like her anymore

liking you like a boyfriend? please tell me you didn't initiate that kind of talk... makes you look weak and foolish ... stop being a fucking pussy

talk as before. No more, no less. Don't scare her by pulling away, and don't be a clingy bitch.

I think you should keep talking to her, build up more sexual tension maybe

You can't have a girl from tinder be your girlfriend you retard.

just rape her now so you don't have to wait for the weekend

I dated a girl off of tinder for a year. She was cute and tiny, but ended up being crazy af. Fun for a while, but I found her tiresome.

Yea its cool, if you don't mind the fact shes been filled in by 100 guys before you.

She says I make her laugh a lot and she feels at ease when talking to me, I kinda just bluffed my way into our bond by using all kinds of pick up lines. I guess it worked in some way.

I don't mind at all.

I'm very promiscuous, always have been. I can't get upset at girls for doing what I do on the regular. I like a rotation.

So basically you're cuck, fair enough.

honestly id take a slut over an unexperienced girl any day, my ex gf (broke up today) had sex the first and only time and though she wasnt a virgin she was clearly unexperienced, she had a super hard time relaxing, took forever to get somewhat wet and was all tense during intercourse.

I really miss her though already, first time i was in love ever since my first big love 4 years ago, didnt even know I was stil capable of falling in love. hold me Sup Forumsros

you're not a cuck as long as your gf doesnt bang other people while you're dating

Na man, its fucking disgusting if a girl has had sex with lots of guys, its not the same for girls as it is for guys. It takes actual effort/skill/game whatever you want to call it to fuck girls as a guy, as a girl you don't have to do ANYTHING.

have you ever fucked before? Don't you know that a starfish is boring as hell and practice is needed for women too?

you're a virgin, people like you are actually retarded. If you don't intend to keep her then the fact that she's experienced is better.

"id take a slut over an unexperienced girl"
you're lying to yourself, cuck.

>met a girl from tinder

There's your first problem

I make sure that my girls aren't fucking other guys, they just don't know about each other.

I get bored easily and have an instantiating addiction for new women and drugs.

>t takes actual effort/skill/game whatever you want to call it to fuck girls as a guy,
it really doesnt, and even thenhow does that change anything. sex is fun. my only rul is that a girl should remember all of her encounters by name. beond that it gets trashy

ive had plenty of both. slut may be a little too much but lets say reasonably experienced

Yea, i do pretty decent with girls, i will fuck any girl if shes hot but i'm talking about having a girlfriend. Theres more to having a girlfriend than sex, i mean its a paradox, of course i'd like her to be good in bed but i don't want her to be a slut.

Just because i have a different opinion to you, and honestly i know lots of guys who hold this opinion, like i said above, it is a bit of a paradox but girls have the same paradox also.

inexperienced is infinitely better, you just have to know what you're doing. If you know what you're doing you can train her to be perfectly what you want. Duh

>you can train her to be perfectly what you want.
as opposed to you just telling her what you like and you have it instantly

Oh look its billy big potatoes over here, i'm not saying you have to fucking climb a mountain to fuck a girl but you have to actually dedicate some time to it, even if it is an hour in a bar.

Well, i don't do very well with the girls, and it's been 3months since i broke up with my ex. So I'm not looking to smash and dash, just want a relationship for atleast a year. Any tips to not fuck it up? I feel like I can easily fuck it up this week even before we've seen eachoter on a date.

guys, my gf broke up with my last year and we both slept around(I was with 2 girls, she got in a long term relationship and had sex with 1 other guy)
Before that we were both virgins, does it make me a cuck getting back with her?

Provide value. At its most primal form, you want to project having resources and being knowledgeable. Also being well liked by your friends helps too. See what she's into and talk about that. Don't pull the whole "white knight" shit and force help installing Adobe, just take it easy and pretend it's one of your guy friends. I have no filter around girls and it seems to work, but you do you. By suppressing the anxiety, it really helps to overcome the first few meetings because if you end up dating, you'll just chill around the house and watch netflix. Go in with that on your mind.

don't. it will alwas stand between you

Nah I double dip. As you get older, you'll see that it's pretty common. We live in a very "serial monogamist" generation with no real commitments.

RSDfag also?

tinder is a joke

>ugly virgin tryun to spred the wurd
>Heyyy guuizze, wumen r so harrrd to fuck :(

Hey thanks man! And she doesn't have any filter either, in fact she is the one always initiating and hinting that she is not wearing anything, so that I would ask her for some pics.

can you elaborate? I think the girls pretty awesome, but it kinda niggles in the back of my mind she was with somebody else, but then, so was I.
I plan on getting back with her long term, we were long term the first time.

>but it kinda niggles in the back of my mind she was with somebody else
thats exacly what i mean and she feels the same

Do what you want. If you do literally anything else then you're not being real and the person she falls in love with won't be you

If you want to talk to her, talk to her

but at my age(19)it'll be hard to find a virgin, if not impossible especially in my country. Every girl I get with I'll have that niggle that they were with somebody else, so I'm not sure how to proceed.

I've been doing this and it works exceptionally well with girls you're not all that into

>especially in my country
fucking sandniggers

theres a difference between a girl having had sex with guys before you and a girl who had sex with guys before you after she already had sex with you. it shouldnt bother you when it was from a time before you knew each other

>fucking sandniggers
nah, Ireland.

>beta

How? That doesn't make any sense at all.

It's everywhere the same bro
women tends to fuck with older
then men fucks more when older with teens
good luck

Just be you user, she seems to have liked that so far.

My experience with Tinder is, even if they don't seem like 'that type', be ready to fuck on the first date

I've fucked more girls than you've had hot dinners

how does it not make sense? thinking you should get a girl who waited for her entire life just so she can have her first time with you is deluded, while wanting a girl that wanted to remain your only sexual partner is something that demands your self respect

Post nudes

ITT people talking down on the ability of convincing girls to have sex with you. That's our only biological purpose. Seems salty, it's a tough world out there, you're not "better" because you're saying you wouldn't.

I automatically judge anyone who's sad enough to use Tinder.
If you're not capable of meeting someone in real life you deserve to die alone.

So in essence what you're saying is you like it when you go to a bar with a girl and she's fucked most of the guys in there, sounds a bit cucky.

are you sure that it is a girl? That it is not some fat fuck fucking with you

I dont particulary like it but I'd take it mcuh rather than a girl who slept with guys after she slept with me

Surely you have been in situations where you've been fucking some slut and then you stop and later on you see she her somewhere with a boyfriend? Do you not sort of laugh to yourself and have a low opinion of the guy, because i do.

See:
Have you ever used it? It's better to vet someone with chats as opposed to someone random at the bar (not that I think either are bad). Try it out, it's like a game, just very time consuming. It was easier 3-4 years ago before complete saturation.

because you talk confidently, without any anxiety, without always trying to look good, when you are not into that person

What the fuck is going on in here? Girls are really easy to get.. just pay actual interest in their problems or fears. They will come off hard... and most men just tend to fear the fear of the women. Or that moment when you're on your first date and you don't want to mess it up and shit like that.. that will just transmit her that unlikeable uncertainty... instead just try to really understand the human beeing in front of you.. like really be into what the fuck she says.. go with the flow be yourself.. talk to her like you talk to your mother... idk. As for dude if you like her get back with her.. whatever you fucked a girl she fucked a lad... who cares? just get over it we are in 2017 almost and we're humans.. we fuck.. :))

I second this. You have brought reason and experience to this thread, unlike the individuals who are obviously salty.

> talk to her like you talk to your mother