User

user,
when is it OK to RAPE a WOMAN ?

The question should be "when is it NOT ok to rape a woman"

This

When she attempts to rape you first, you can either beat her up in defense or rape her, she would not be able to sue you because she tried first, and that's a detail that can put you both in jail.

>implying it's not normally okay to rape women

When she says no.

when its a fantasy like in the video and not actually rape just a roleplay

when you're running for president

yes

so much edgy virgins in here.

Never you fucking edge lord faggots

Same old shitty thread

what about this
some women love playing at it are you saying what they enjoy is wrong?

When you are sure you wont get caught

when she's drunk

when you feel like doing it

make sure u bitchslap her with the backhand so that there are no fingerprints on her face if you hit hard enuf

Anyone wondering, source is "Princess Donna" brutal gangbang
Motherless has the full video

In college.

>no fingerprints on her face
youre a fucking idiot

Anytime they reject your sexual advances. Plus side is you may not have to go through all that trouble with Trump as president. If they are foreign they'll be to afraid of being deported to reject you. Or at least we can hope that'll be the case.

Unless you're insane or a real criminal that knows how to evade law, you're not going to rape a stranger in an alley. And raping a passed out girl is boring so I'm not talking about that. We're talking about forcing sex on a girl you know against her will and despite her resistance.

It is a very risky game, but the rewards exist. You rape the right girl at the right moment in the right context, she will be yours forever. It is the best way to make someone emotionally codependent and submissive to you. You get any of that wrong, best case scenario they never speak to you again and at any moment can ruin your life by speaking out, worst case scenario it's jail and you get raped.

Go get 'em, tiger.

??????????

I've done it to over 10 girls and girls keep going to the spot they were warned of

AMA

Rape is only okay if it's consensual rape.

no you didnt edge lord

This is "alleyway" rape?

What's your MO? Do you kill them? Just wear a mask and use a condom?

How do they react before, during, and after?

Pretty sure most rapes are the passed out kind. The kind that are probably happening on a University campus as I type this. You can't discount them. They are the bread and butter.

If she has been leading you on all night then denies you its pretty justified.

On tuesdays.

The MO is sex.

why tuesday ?

dark park behind a walmart, secluded
yes mask, or just didnt shave my beard

lots of crying, usually punched them in the face while "attempting" to walk past them, then duct tape

Because Tuesdays are quite fitting.

They happen commonly but they aren't that hot. Congrats, you got someone to drink something.

Asserting your will over her, making her cum with tears welling up in her eyes, making her kiss you, and if you did it right, starting a long term BDSM relationship with her she never knew she wanted... that's pretty neato.

I'm not speaking from first hand experience. I'm a cautious guy, and that kind of thing is for risk takers. But I have seen it happen many times.

I am going to need more detail.

What are their emotional reactions as the tape is applied? At penetration?

Do you just run away or do you watch them try to leave afterward?

Deep, erotic detail please.

>lots of crying, usually punched them in the face while "attempting" to walk past them, then duct tape
u are awesome.

nice try fbi-profiler

If you need to watch someone treat a woman like that to get off then you are a shit person with severe mental issues and you should seek immediate professional help

I am trying to masturbate. I swear to fucking god I am not fbi.

are u new to this site ?

lots of them just sit and cry and sort of understand whats happening, im 6'5.. so no one has gotten away or really attempted it.

one girl was in total shock, and another got off on it, literally loved it.

the majority of the girls cum believe it or not, and for why I started doing it, I wanted to fuck a worker from the store.

also sometimes I need to use lube (uncircumsized and they arent wet)

Sounds like too much work. The goal is sex, not sure many people rape to exert dominance. It's just another method to get lucky. Drunk, horny, single as fuck, and at a bar/party full of potential mates. If plan A (courting) doesn't get your dick wet, plan B(forced copulation) might.

When consensually acting out a fantasy with a clear safe-word "Yes" is a good safe-word to use in a rape fantasy...

Like if she agrees to a rape role play and shits getting intense and she says "Yes" it kinda ruins the whole fantasy anyways.

It is never not okay to rape a women

you should get help you fucking weirdo, stop smoking, it's dangerous

anyway if you rape a tiny pussy make sure you have a turkey cutter, otherwise you need too much force to fit it in

or youve had a relationship with a woman

nice dubs
nice dubs
nice trips
good convo. i ok this

nice try /mlp/

one womans rape fantasy is another womans rape nightmare

ok? so the other one doesnt need to pay attention who are you to tell someone they cant get off?

most women enjoy it though. it's society that makes them have to report it as a crime.

When she says no

My fiance is royally fucked up with multiple personalities. I've regressed her in age and I'm temporarily making her forget me and raping her over and over. When she comes back and "remembers" she loves it. She was first raped when she was 8 by her uncle and has been part of many gang bang rapes.

One thing one of her alters likes to do is push out some of the more innocent alters and I'm the first to fuck them (they make virginity so realistic) and rape them. I've claimed and raped dozens and my fiance loves every last bit of it. When it's just her and I roleplaying, it's so real. Scratch marks... screaming... She puts everything into struggling.

did you fuck the one from the store? how did she react?

the one who loved it, what did she do after it was over?

There have been 125,000 generations since
the emergence of the first Homo species, and 7,500 generations of humans since the emergence of Homo sapiens(200,000 year ago +-). It's safe to say all those generations didn't come from consensual participants. Without rape a large number of us wouldn't be here today. So when is it okay to rape a woman? Anytime.

NOOOOOOO!
ITS NEVER OK!

I advise just getting to know a girl and once she trusts you after a few rounds of consensual sex, just act really violent and dominating, smack her up a bit. This way you're not "raping" her and both of you have a good time.

I think rape is cowardly, if you can't sell yourself don't be a bitch and traumatize a girl.

fuck off piece of shit

When she thinks saying No will stop you

Never, with one exception: when you want to have sex and she doesn't want to.

dubs of truth.

Who decides what's ok and what is not?

Sauce please.

im not sure i have seen this before she is right on the line between hot and ugly as sin

always

Nature, the laws of physics, and the prior configuration of the universe.

When it's in self defence

Sauce please sir.

dump your folder of these; they're golden.

So protecting one's self from Blue balls?

you know, not so long ago I would have said never. But you know what, fuck them. I am tired of defending that collection of worthless parasites. Every woman uses sex as leverage, and that's what terrifies them about rape: they rely on restricting the pussy supply to keep their value, and they know that if men can take their pussy whenever they like then they're screwed. Have you ever seriously thought about why a women getting an unconscious/unwilling man to penetrate them is barely considered a crime?

Maybe if they couldn't go through life living off their body they might actually do some fucking work for once. On the other hand, if they want to continue trading sex for resources, then fine, but if they want to sell themselves then whoever's buying owns them. Completely.

So rape away - just so long as she doesn't already belong to another man.

NEVER

ALWAYS

I have wanted this to happen to me my whole life. First sex dreams and everything were this...

If a Genie granted someone any wish they wanted and the fool said "I wish rape never existed" he would probably instantly pop out of existence as well as most of Homo sapien species. Earth would be populated by plants and random species that reproduce by asexual means. So unless you're into destroying life as we know it, you better accept rape and be glad it exists.

animals can't consent silly

/Thread

Go on...

Soon...

dubs of fucking truth

moar

Let m guess, you are a nigger

this

How do I insure I will be raped while not making it obvious that I want to be, Sup Forums?

If she raped someone. Gotta show that bitch who's the REAL forced hanky panky master around here.

women enjoy rape. it's a fact.

just go to a party with lots of black people

This.

but...

Why would you want to rape a woman? Like rape is a power fantasy but women are weak and stupid. If you want to feel really powerful you have to rape your equal, a man.

When any government isn't issuing 'comfort women'.

You don't fuck men, you fight and kill them.

Harvard did a study.
they found that 98% of women preferred being raped over not being raped.
it's a fact. google it.

>im 6'5

You've just blown your entire bullshit story apart. Kudos to anybody who can figure out the obvious.

YA! Make him wear women's clothing and fuck him in the ass till you own him. Then you fucking take a knife and dig a hole in his trundle. Then you punch his nut sack into that hole. Slit open his sack and draw out his semen factories and cut them off. Then stitch his ball bag to his trundle hole. Cut off 95% of his dick and watch your new wife roll on the floor. Then fuck her in the ass again because your not a faggot.