You faggots will fight over anything

You faggots will fight over anything.

they are both good

/thread

I agree

this was only made for one year

>2006-2007

vanilla

Vanilla coke no question, the fuck are you smoking?

this is what bisexuals drink ;)

I am neutral on the topic

RIP

vanilla for men, cherry for transgender

/thread

pepsi

Classic > Vanilla > Cherry
They're all good though.

I've used vanilla coke to make cupcakes before and they were fuckin' awesome

Dr pepper cherry is the best soda of all time

bastard

kek

nice illustration actually

heathen

That's fine. I don't have to suck dick to drink it it then, but the option is still there so it's a win win

This!

Mug cream soda a close second, coke vanilla a third

I prefer cherry because, I'm allergic to cherries.

careful people some of you are getting awful close to sour cream pringles

it's only the beginning, idiot.

why does being allergic to cherries make you like cherry coke more than Vanilla Coke?

k

Dr. Pepper cherry vanilla

not an option here

Then just buy both cherry and vanilla coke and mix them you fucking cuck

>cuck

of the ONE thread I hoped I didn't need to see this word in... literally every thread on Sup Forums is the same

Vanilla cherry coke or gtfo

r u bi?

Yes

I work at Coca Cola, And I take Vanilla everyday a week even thos Cherry tastest better. Why?

*hint there is no cherry: Hope You like E203 E523 E236 E314 and thats just in europe meanwhile we got usa X3343 X3454 X7783 X3457

BEST PART ABOUT IT? us food regulations lets us do it and U know whats even better? We don't need to have it on the discription since they are company chemicals and therefore by definiton doesn't exits in the "real chemical Society"

Love how Americans Drinks so much coke srsly... for example there is nicotine i cocacola zero and light too make the Drink Addicted just like we added different chemicals, How is cocacola life any different? Well Instead of hiding it we now embrace it, Main ingredients in Life is Hyper addicting some of our studies show just like zero and light studies showed that it generates cancer by a fuckton, and people think "oh well Studies say that it doesn't happen alot either?" we did those to and fake the result

>welcome to the food market folks

Both are shit og cock best cock