5 million signers in 3 days, time to get on the stump the trump express

5 million signers in 3 days, time to get on the stump the trump express change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19?tk=z1gel_9WYQiDj_1K0YAB0-O1fOE5r-EMH9zJ_Z17lFE&utm_source=petition_update&utm_medium=email

Other urls found in this thread:

mostdamagingwikileaks.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=uDJI70huyT8
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OP as he pulls the dick from his mouth.

"SURELY THIS WILL STUMP THE TRUMP".

no one gives a shit
there's an anti brexit petition with millions signing too but you can't overthrow a democratic vote with a shitty petition signed by the sore losers

you cant overturn a democratic election with a petition, liberal retard

five million out of the total population of 318.86 million

really is going to change something

Name 1 change.org petition that did something to the government.

5 million down, only hundreds of millions more to go. I'm sure they're all legal US citizens and no one signed more than once too, right?

Nice of them to put their names on a list for us.

Wonder how many are illegals.

didn't vote for him, but at this point we've got to live with it
just wish Trump luck, he's going to need it, as is the country
at least this election showed us that there are glaring issues with voters being educated on issues and the political system as a whole

>implying this is not obvious bait

I remember back when trolling was an art, son.

Can someone explain to me why all these fucking retards think that their faggy little petitions matter?
Same shit in the UK after the Brexit: A decision has been made IN THE DEMOCRATIC PROCESS and people somehow seem to think that them not being ok with the result warrants overthrowing democratic principles.
How much of a selfish child do you have to be to come to that conclusion?

You mean popular vs electorial vote?

Hello the gf started sleeping with a nigger after she found out I was a Trump supporter.

Does anyone know how I could get the nigger charged with rape?

>mfw people still think online petitions can change something IRL

Easier to rig than an election you don't even need dead people to sign you can just make the people up

or you could be a man and beat up the nigger

Because it's turning out that half who voted for Brexit don't know what it is, or they regret voting for it.

They should have the option of canceling their vote.

Why don't tthese crybaby assholes just fuck off and move to Cuckanada like they said they would already.
They really think a petition is gonna do a fucking thing?

Change.org thanks all the stupid liberals for their web traffic

mainly yes, but also division in the RNC and corruption in the DNC

Yes, a bundle of wood like that used to be called a faggot.

Either very smart of you, or you must watch South Park.

you don't need your best bait to catch the trumpanzee

Change.org has hundreds of petitions daily and never changes anything kek. They had one about stopping dog eating in a country none of the signers lived in. Futile is their moto.

I shouldn't have to. What would I have to do to get a cop to do it?

I want to know why everyone is so damned scared. Not just of him. Her. Blacks. Muslims. Gays.

"OH SHIT... different is bad. Not in my country."

Haha.
Still though, people should be so scared. You don't know what will happen. I voted for Hillary because that seemed the most logical choice based on experience and respectability.
That being said I will give him a chance. He fought hard for this and earned it. I congratulate him and hope for his a America's sake he does the best job possible.

And furthermore, the electoral college is far from perfect, but it is needed. For fairness and equality it has exist, but it does need a revamp. I would say mainly in the sense of how precincts and districts are drawn, but I could be wrong.

Yall postin in a troll thread.

OP here,

Good job faggots.

Thats gonna be a kill list, thanks :)

No they fucking shouldn't.
The vote is anonymous. How do you trace back who voted and what they voted for?
Being able to do that would undermine the foundation of democracy.

I meant should not be so scared... damn American education.

3 million plus illegals voted, hmmmm

KILL ALL POLITICIANS NOW.

We all would, trust me, and we'd be one of the greatest countries on Earth; great education, great economy, relatively little violence, etc.

However, Canada is one of the strictest countries in the world when it comes to immigration and obtaining citizenship. Even renowned doctors and scientists often have a hard time getting citizenship to Canada.

>5 million signers in 3 days

VS 200million in 1 day that wanted him

The Kratom petition may have helped that situation, but so did the medical community and political backlash.

That's because other countries bully Canada into not accepting people, especially valuable people, because then all the best scientists and doctors in the world would be living there and everyone else would be fucked.

why are the trumpanzees so afraid of this petition? why waste your time trying to shout down something that wont work, kinda like HRC supporters, why worry about Trump, he wont ever win

The voters themselves should have the option to contact the British govt and recant their votes if they want to.

But the fat cats you carry water for would never go for that, lol my bad.

This. I have proven Canadian ancestry and I tried for eight years to get citizenship before giving up.

Because the fact that Trump didn't win the popular vote wasn't lost on Paul Ryan or the other Republicans, either.

Trump simply was not elected by the majority of this country's people.

A mulligan on voting sounds nice, but that would be a horrible idea. Just think not only of the legislative issues with figuring out the laws around that (how many times can you change, how long till you can't anymore, etc), but also thing of all those people in your life, and I know you know some, that can't decide if they want a regular or large coffee without going back and forth twenty times. The wasted time and man hours that comes from these people. Horrendous.

Tell her family and friends.

Hurr durr, my neighbor, uh, I mean, I voted for Brexit and he wants to change, I mean, I want to change his vote.

I've lived in several conservative area's in my life, and can only imagine an all-conservative America to be nothing short of an apocalypse for this country.

Like it or not, liberals are the intellectuals who have been holding this country together... the best they can, at least, which is hard when gun toting redneck retards keep getting in your way.

How old are you? I'm seriously asking.
Do you have any idea how a democracy is supposed to work?
For your system of recanting your vote to work, there would have to be a record of how every single person in the country voted available to the government.
It is beyond me how you cannot see that this goes against core democratic values.

When the Liberal Government is re-instated, there will be an intensive massive crack-down on the Alt-Right before it turns into a Nazi type movement.

The Brexit needs to be repealed, because there are clearly enough examples of voters not wanting what they voted for.

exactly, we have a system in place to deal with situations like this and the trumpanzees are afraid of letting the will of the people prevail

And every time a politician did something you didn't like you can contact the government and re-re-cant you vote again and again.

Then they should have learned a lesson.

I'm ready for a civil war.

If you wanted to see real riots, then take out the democratically elected president because people are crying about the system after THEIR candidate didn't win. To be honest, I think that would be a big enough spark to cause more than riots.

Not saying I agree with any of it, but theres so many high tension areas in social politics right now that it would be a very bad move. I get peoples issue, but you cant say "We need to change the electoral college system" and raise a fuss about it AFTER you lose. You should do it before, or now that you realize its bad work to change it so 4 years from now it doesnt happen again. Doing anything else just shows you are being a sore loser. I swear everyones a retarded man baby these days, Bernie supporters, Trump supporters, and Hillary supporters. All dumb as fuck, its just what flavor dumb you want.

>mostdamagingwikileaks.com/
Right.

this isn't a mulligan, the vote is not completed until dec 19th . we do not have a certified election until the EC votes, and with trump trailing in the popular votes by such a large margin, we want to ask the EC to consider what the people actually voted for

Being stupid and making a bad choice is part of life. Its how you fucking grow. Jesus christ how some people can get out of bed on their own without help is amazing.

That's their problem for being stupid, but not a valid reason to overthrow a democratic decision.

Almost every significant advancement or protection this country has seen in the last 50 years has come from liberals.

Liberals are the only reason your boss cant fire you the day before you're set to retire and cash in on your 401k.

>area's
opinion discarded

Fuck me, the shilling really never ends.

>Like it or not, liberals are the intellectuals who have been holding this country together.
That is actually called an opinion not a fact.

Liberals are also the ones that continually undermine the us constitution and put restrictions on the peoples rights because they think they know what is best for others.

I'll fight you faggot

and you will lose.

we don't need to change the EC system, we have to give it a chance to work, its job is to insure the will of the people is administered, HRC is very far , hands down the winner of the peoples will and choice, now we want the EC to do their duty in an educated way, to live up to their responsibility and vote with the will of the people

It's not really "democratic" when the rhetoric is poisoned by shitloads of money to make everything pro-Brexit.

with love?

The electoral college is there to keep the popular vote from being the main decider in elections. That is it's purpose. Think if it this way. What if the country was 50% White Christian Males, and they all voted one way. This would mean that only their votes would matter in just a popular election. There would be nothing but campaining for White Christian Males. The electoral college is meant (but not nessicarily perfectly) to allow equal representation to all varieties of groups. Each state has EC votes selected based on population, but this make the Jersey Jews and New Hamshire Christians have a similar influence.

Sorry. I'm not a gay ass liberal.

The EC fucked up twice in a span of less than 15 years.

It's time to ditch it, and move towards direct popular vote. Progressives are sick of the Red States being the deciding factor over and fucking over again.

Liberals are no longer the group holding America together. They are no longer representing the common person, they are an elitist club. At this point to an even higher degree than the Republicans.
And that's why they lost to Trump, because the common person would rather vote for Trump than for a party and candidate that has his best interest even less in mind.

>What if the country was 50% White Christian Males, and they all voted one way. This would mean that only their votes would matter in just a popular election.

It is, and that's why Trump won, ultimately.

>The EC fucked up twice in a span of less than 15 years.
How do you figure? because they didn't vote the way you wanted?

>They are no longer representing the common person, they are an elitist club
Bullshit. The vast majority of this country is liberal, they're just too apathetic to participate.

But polls show time and again that this country favors progressive ideas more than conservative ones.

and this is why they are not bound to follow a rigged election, one that was thrown by lets say, propaganda from a fBI director, we have a chance to fix that election rigging

Come back when you have over 60 million signatures from US citizens. Then someone might believe that it isn't just a bunch och crybabies being upset for losing.

[This is what Trumpkins actually believe.]

Always sage these threads or do not reply. CTR is still being paid for by Hillary (in conjunction with Soros) to circumvent the democratic process.

We were assured that Presidential candidates losing elections while winning the popular vote was a rare thing.

Instead it happened in 2000 and 2016, and to one party.

The Electoral College is outdated.

Election hasn't happened yet, Electoral votes don't happen until December 19th.

>I hate free speech
>spank me
>spank me

KECKS

i interviewed people about trump today check out my video
youtube.com/watch?v=uDJI70huyT8

why are you saying sorry to me for i anit got a dog in this fight just asking a question
are you going to fight him with love yes/no

Yada yada yada, you're such an entitles crybaby.
Their was money and rhetoric on both sides. Just because you don't like the result doesn't mean the decision was not democratic.
But arguing against you people, who cannot live without getting their way, is useless

.5% of the total votes is not a large margin. It's a statistical error.

Do you really think it's 5 million eligible voters? My bet is that at least 50% are from non-US sjws around the world.

>said fox news, verbatim.

can you retards literally ever think for yourselves?

Does your dad know you're a homosexual yet?

Sorry faggot, Trump won EVERYTHING.

>Sage these CTR threads.

Nope. We are just sick and tired of Liberals and they stupid fucking ways selling out our country. Why don't you move to the EU. They bring in refugees and terrorists. You know the ones you like so much.

say it with me shills

"on time and under budget"

I'll fight you faggot. Fight.

You forgot 2008, but that's probably because that time, it suited you well.

See

Without the college there would still be bitching about how women can only decide the elections... they are 54% of this country after all. And so men wouldn't matter as much if at all anymore.

>thinking California leaving the US is possible
God damn conservatives are fucking retards.

BTW California is the 5th largest economy on earth. If it ever "left", which it won't, the rest of you would be fucked.

>The vast majority of this country is liberal, they're just too apathetic to participate.
Oh, so even if they don't vote for your candidate, you're still gonna lump them together with your camp?

LOL nope. not love.

Indeed. It's mind-boggling how many idiots turn a blind eye to corruption in favour of having a vagina in the white house. Educating the masses should be a priority.

>muh bullshit source

kek

>sage

just like a Trumpfag
against free speech

who's "we", you sanctimonious, uneducated, entitled fat sack of shit?