If California splits from the US we should embargo them and now allow them to profit off our agriculture because fuck...

If California splits from the US we should embargo them and now allow them to profit off our agriculture because fuck you

Other urls found in this thread:

ers.usda.gov/topics/crops/vegetables-pulses.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We will have to evacuate all the hot cali baby mommas out first.

>and now allow them to profit
u suk

you are a barely functioning retard, aren't you?

The only thing wrong with California is the people, the climate and the economy.

>california secedes
>redneck millitary invades
>united states of texas annexe california
>circle complete

california has a great climate

ive seen the future

If you like having sweaty balls all day. Lol

when the rebellion is put down we better not let them vote for a decade or two because reconstruction.

Wait are you saying we would not let cali profit off our agriculture? Gee what ever will they do without our corn and wheat. They will just have to live all the fresh fruits and veggies they grow. That they ship most of it to the other states. What with their two growing season a year. How will they ever get by. You are one dumb fuck.

California isn't going anywhere. Texas is one of the few states that'd survive without the US. But even Texas can't leave the US and it's been petition a number of times.

California can feed itself. Plus it has some of the largest and busiest ports in the world. Unless you eat corn, you're the one that's screwed.

You stupid dip shit, California has its own agriculture. It produces most of the food that you eat during the winter.

that is some fucking retarded thinking, nigger

once in the union, there is no leaving.

Like Cali needs the US. There are six largest economy in the world by themselves.

Fucking public educated knit wit do not speak if you do not know the subject.
ers.usda.gov/topics/crops/vegetables-pulses.aspx

California leaves the US. The US stops sharing water with California. Without water Cali crops die and the mass starvation sets in.

Others states farming industry with the water not going to california booms and america becomes even greater.

California has a civil war between the city and country folk.

/thread

>mfw California only beats everyone in mushrooms

True, California is predominately irrigated crops. With Cali always being in a drought and getting water from neighboring states they stand no chance on their own.

Also if California were to leave the US a lot of the businesses that make them money would leave also.

Example: Silicon Valley & Hollywood would leave Cali right away.

California would just trade with Australia with Hawaii being a common port for both sides. Besides I believe they are self supporting for farming. I know when I went all the produce was from California.

I had never seen such displays of wealth or women like I saw in LA. San Diego is full of shit bag Rednecks from the south/middle states. Now I understand wars are good way to kill these fucking turds.

From a Canadian (Toronto)

Farms in the us are heavily subsidized.

If California leaves the USA china will invade and own their liberal asses in 20 minutes.

and then prevent them from voting for the next decade by "easing them back into the union."

You dumbasses know that secession is illegal and they would be invaded and put back in the union right?

Which assumes that the US would be willing to accept them making a land-grab so close to their borders.

Uncle Sam ain't gonna stand for that shit, so we'd promptly launch a counter-invasion and reclaim California... Well, maybe not that quickly. Gotta let the chinese labor camps kill a good number of the special snowflakes, niggers, and faggots first though.

This

No one in their right mind would let this happen. The US economy would crumble to nothing overnight and all of the countries that survive through the massive trade deficit the US maintains would all collapse. A international great depression would be a sure thing. Not to mention that the US federal government has shown that it won't let states leave willingly at nearly any cost.

But hey, Don't let me stop this idiotic circle jerk

The agricultural base is in the central valley, which is watered by runoff from the Sierra Nevadas – the water shared from other states goes to cities in the south, and this from the Hoover Dam which Los Angeles practically owns. CA agriculture is almost entirely self-sufficient, which is why they have problems with droughts. If they relied on other states for that water, they could just pump it in and be unaffected.

This is the sort of retardation that comes from Michiganders thinking that Californians will built a transcontinental aqueduct to suck up their lake.

itt people making shit up to feel superior to a failed state which is somehow still statistically superior to theirs

Where would they go other than NYC? No one in showbiz wants to live in some shit hole in the south.

6th largest economy in the world on it's own, they don't need you.

It doesn't matter, they would be invaded and re-integrated into the union.

Secession is illegal fuckass

Maybe not, but if they lose power from the Hoover Dam and water from Lake Mead, that may be a different story

They wouldn't be allowed to do it. This has happened before, are all of you retarded?

Hold on, has anyone asked Hillary if she would be the President of Californication? After they separate, they're gonna need a cunt as a presidente, and who better than Killary?

If Redneck shit holes are so great why do all the Bubba losers in the military stay in California hated by the locals if Texas or Georgia is so great?

I cheer when one of them is killed.

Maybe we let them this time.
Fuck California

Not only that, but Zuckerpuss would have to stop selling his Facebook data to the CIA.

It's illegal, they would be invaded. California would be taken by force and then re-integrated back into the union.

Please have someone Post your death so I can cheer.

gotta ease them back in.

by which i mean not let them vote for the next half a century.

You realize California is a bigger world economy than fucking FRANCE right?

There probably would be a lot less Californians after the invasion and putting down their rebellion.

we would run out of water and power both we need from other states only state that's 100% self sufficient is texas own power grid and water and food

Is this you faggot?

Because Hollywood. Believe it or not, we could live without Hollywood, especially since all they can manage to do anymore is rest on the laurels of their past... (remakes)

>implying it's even fucking possible for them to do secede

mmm yes. and we can colonize their towns with rednecks

chicoms already own hollywood

You can see the heartbreak in her eyes

>Fuck, I'm married to this thing...