What do Sup Forums want for Christmas?
Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rryQfAnQs3M
clyp.it/fxkbhmyg
clyp.it/ikoovoa0
clyp.it/ilh2xnfu
clyp.it/25vnrohe
ebay.com/itm/Yeezy-Boost-350-Turtle-Dove-Size-10-Read-Description/222308363360?_trksid=p2141725.c100338.m3726&_trkparms=aid=222007&algo=SIC.MBE&ao=1&asc=20150313114020&meid=f1c8a654843448edb513259d0a59b16f&pid=100338&rk=6&rkt=27&sd=282240105136
adultrepdao.com/buy-sex-machine-orgasm-fucking-machines-for-sale/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Those shoes

World peace.

$2500 on flightclub, better not be on the naughty list.. but you're here so.. good luck kiddo!

Love the boost 350s hope you get them op! Im a fat ass so they wouldnt look good on me

Thank you, i'll need it

I have reconsidered, I would like a rekt thread

#Filename

How would this feel?

reps or retail?

Retail

Nobody would give two shits about these if they had nothing to do with Kanye.

Kanye is a cunt, i like the shoes tho...

Well I just went halfsies with my mom on a new pair of mics (pic related) because my last pair has started shidding the bed. The new mics are gorgeously nice, but to get the best out of them I'm really hoping I can raise the cash (christmas money et al) to buy a new recorder.

I've been doing this sort of thing for years, started with cheap shitty equipment and have been slowly upgrading components until I get proper NatGeo quality recordings.

This concludes my blog post.

death

you jelly OP?

man that shit's ugly. back in my day we had REAL shoes

you wouldn't feel it

Time stamp fgt

A gf

boi

OH SHIT

man i just want my MR2 back on the road...

what's it need

This :( I'm only $1200 short

not 100% sure
I just recently replaced the fuel pump and the car won't start without starter fluid which I guess means its still a fuel related problem? Timing and vacuum hoses are fine so my last guess is injectors. I honestly just don't have the money to blindly throw at it like that so I think it would go to a shop for diagnostics

Some new lock picks.

most places do free diagnostics but usually the quote is brutal

maybe the... sparkplugs aren't firing:

youtu.be/rryQfAnQs3M

edgy

But those are gay af.

well so am i user

last time I got a flat, can't really top that but I may buy an lg v20 for myself

nice fakes bro

aliexpress?

I'm looking for a cool guy or guys in my aea with a large or medium male dog and want to watch me get naked with him. Really want to suck him off, but I'd love to try mounting, tongue-to-tongue, dog piss, etc.

what's the big deal with this ugly shoes?

leopold fc750r blue switches

real. you guys are just jealous.

For what? Youtube channel or something?

Not him, but what if they were fakes? Who cares??

I have a soundcloud and a ütube yes, but specifically this is the type of thing I do:

clyp.it/fxkbhmyg
clyp.it/ikoovoa0
clyp.it/ilh2xnfu
clyp.it/25vnrohe

people will always say they're fake even when they're real

This would be nice.

I need a white shoe/sneaker under $200. What would you guys recommend?

You want your grandma to knit you some shoes? nigga please.

ebay.com/itm/Yeezy-Boost-350-Turtle-Dove-Size-10-Read-Description/222308363360?_trksid=p2141725.c100338.m3726&_trkparms=aid=222007&algo=SIC.MBE&ao=1&asc=20150313114020&meid=f1c8a654843448edb513259d0a59b16f&pid=100338&rk=6&rkt=27&sd=282240105136

it looks like shit, you should feel bad.

white prestos are pretty nice

My childhood back

There's nothing cool this year that makes me say I must have this

Call me an oldfag, but I want a brand new PS3. It has the best game collection of any console ever released.

Why do I need anything for Christmas? I already got the best gift of all: Donald Trump is the next president of the United States of America.

Pic very related
Its actually not that expensive as far as luxory cars go, but being poor fag doesnt help none
.I feel you user, Guitar/Music collecting is probably the most addictive and financially damning hobby there is.

Food..

This

Cream Fender Mustang Bass.

or Cream Mustang Guitar

i wantt his Squierâ„¢ baritone guitar but there's just no whey

adultrepdao.com/buy-sex-machine-orgasm-fucking-machines-for-sale/

Those shoes

Make better decisions

night vision goggles

My PC died a couple months ago and I've been saving up for a while. Thought pic related could be a decent buy.

its a toss for me between a jazzmaster or a mustang, i love them both so much, but I think I like the vibe of the mustang more

One of the occasional supreme collabs I like

in my case the jazzmaster is the only one they have in baritone atm so jazzmaster it is!

Damn how small is your foot you betafag

I wish i could find a pair of OG 990's

I'd appreciate a few bucks...i want oranges since i barely go out. If any user can teach me how to sell nudes to desperate virgins on kik also i'd be grateful paypal.me/PaulD24

fag

but yeezys aren't?

what are ya using the baritone for specifically my dude?

Neuter yourself

Well I have a Telly, an acoustic, and a bass guitar so I thought it would be neat to finish out the collection with a baritone. It sounds lovely and I think I would love it.

Get a job fag

right on man, hope ya get it. I could be mistaken but I think 1 is on guitar center used stuff rn, but I could wrong, but honestly fucking that place.

Kanye: What can I do for you Fam?
user: Well you know Grandmas Rec Room carpet?
Kanye: I got this Fam.

Well, it's on the "some day" list atm. I'm actually moving to another country in jan so I can't be buying anything large in the meantime anyway

size 10. so beta

My mom to stop drinking and beating me.

>getting beaten by a drunk woman
you're sposta be old enough to lie convincingly about being old enough to post on this site user

This huge pile of weed.

Oh shit wassup OP

You can watch the full season on youtube bro

I bought the pirate black ones. They're comfortable asf.

them hairy legs are quite virile user

One of these in Hemi Orange.

NIGGER SHOES

well user as much as i would love to surprise you i think that's beyond my disposable income for this year

I dont want to be alone anymore

If could stop careing about things that i own or want, that would be the best gift

Well, a shoop is better than nothing. Saved so I can continue to dream.

there are two main types of "stuff" user. there's stuff that's fully consumerist, and then there's stuff that's productive.

>PS4
>Cars
>Phones
>Shoes
unfulfilling consumerist garbage

>Oil Paints
>Tent & Backpack
>Basketweaving Starter Kit
>Book about Gardening
Fulfilling, enriching, productive, and worthwhile.

Yawl should find stuff to get into that creates rather than consumes.

pattern is all kind of fucked fagget nice fakes tho

This is all I want this year