>pulls food apart and zooms in
>squelching sound effects
>blatant lying
>some shitty pun

american """""""""""""""""""""television"""""""""""""""

youtube.com/watch?v=JeahDDyFhWY
And this sound effect

What a waste of dough

It's funny, because you can tell it's undercooked.

>pokes his shrimp
>puts it in his mouth for half a second
>spits it out
>"FUCKING DISGUSTING, UGH, WHAT A DISGRACE, Taste this, what do you think about it?"
>"wen gardan ramsa affered me his faad I gat saaa scared."
>weeeeeeiiiiiieee noise starts to play

And yet I still fucking love it and can't stop watching.

Looks like a nice, cheap, greasy pizza.

gotta admit it's entertaining as hell, considering it's the only foreign TV I watch

I guess most of his complaints are legit, but some of the stuff he mentions sometimes look a bit overdramatized desu

Well it's TV, so no wonder

this banter is better

youtube.com/watch?v=u0Z7EPh8oLU

Did he plant the mouse Sup Forums?

>British documentary
>Here, in the jungles of Bhata-Tuthu, the praying mantis is in search of its prey.
>3 minutes of very clean and uninterrupted footage of the praying mantis following a spider

>American documentary
>Guitar riffs playing in the backround
>YOU PROBABLY WOULDNT WANT ONE OF THESE KILLERS IN YOUR BACK YARD
>Rapid jump cuts of the praying mantis
>THE PRAYING MANTIS MIGHT LOOK LIKE A BUG IN CHURCH, BUT THIS NASTY MOTHER-SUCKER IS NOT TO BE MESSED WITH
>More flashy jump cuts
>THIS LITTLE SPIDER DOESNT KNOW WHATS WAITING FOR HIM, THE FURY OF THE MANTIS IS NOT TO BE UNDERESTIMATED
>More flashy jump cuts
>The mantis strikes
>Strange animal growling and screeching noises are dubbed in as it attacks because silent footage is too boring for americans
>Slow mo replay of the attack in black and white
>AND ITS OVER IN A FLASH
>THAT LITTLE SPIDER
>SHOULD'VE PRAYED
>TO THE MANTIS
>Starwipe to next clip

>they spoil pretty much every single interesting moment in the intro and after commercial breaks

Thank you, now I don't have to watch it.

ayy this guy sounds pretty cool imho
big portions and big pizzas sounds good to me

Holy shit, americans call that a pizza?

who /reportoftheweek/ here?

i would eat a pizza this guy made. very generous with the meat and cheese and also nice thick pizza base. as a vagrant, just one pizza would fill me right up for the week

this hero sub is so generously filled that you cant even put your mouth around it. how is this a problem?

Thin, almost crustless pizzas are superior pizzas.

not necessarily

More isn't always better. More tends to lead to blandness and tastelessness.

You want the perfect amount of everything to create a balance that is tasty. Not just slop everything you have on there.

lmao this so much, american "documentaries" are comedy gold

because Gordon wants to turn everything into fine dining and doesn't understand large portions. he got mad at someone for serving too much lobster

m8 im taking the piss

as a poor vagrant, i want value for money. i would eat here

>he got mad at someone for serving too much lobster
probably more upset about the restaurant losing money while handing out massive portions of lobster

>tfw you will never be served by a qt waitress as she laughs at you being a charming brit

>American fine dining

If they're charging for lobster by market prices like most places I don't see why the fuck the portions would matter.

The daughter at Sushi Ko was a qt. Too bad she spent like 70% of the episode crying and the camera can't get enough of that shit.

Because it's a businesses that has to make money?

I don't think hes angry to much for it being a large portion(well, other than when the largeness make the food worse) as he's angry they are wasting a fuckload of money.

I wish in the american one he's actually explain why it's terrible like he did in the uk one.

I mean yeah the pizza is greasy bland crap but don't just pour oil into a cup.

quora.com/How-real-staged-is-Kitchen-Nightmares
>The rat they found was NOT planted. Ramsey couldn't stop laughing about it and the producers were ecstatic about catching it on camera. Plus, the restaurant staff, while smoking out back, discussed how they've had a rat problem in the past. If you saw the buildings across the alley from them, you'd understand why. Blackberry's wasn't dirty, but the neighborhood was.

Apparently not

>almost every resultant failed soon after except for these autists

American tv shows like this are freakin hilarious.

The reasons I watch Hell's Kitchen are for the dramatic cuts and music.

And she's Hana Hatae, also known as Molly O'Brien from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine.

wtf isn't Caesar's bankrupt?

T H I C K
H
I
C
K

Again, most places charge by market prices. Ever read a menu and noticed that the lobster doesn't display a price? That's because it's based on the amount and the current market value. Which means they could give you a mountain of that shit but you're still paying by weight and the extra charge for their profit. Which they can be completely arbitrary about because most people have no idea what the current market value is.

Wait, really?

Goddamn I didn't pick up on that at all.

Ah. Fair enough then.

That's one I definitely don't get.

I don't care how good the pizza is if I have to put up with those faggots.

>are you pulling my plonker
perfect

Northerners are fucking disgusting

what would ramsey think of 'go 'za?

Why 'don 'say not eating some 'go 'za?

That looks revolting.

YU DONKAY!

that actually looks good what is that artichoke heart and spinach ?

What would Ramsay think of this fine dining?

NO

I still think sushi pizza is a winning combination. Not what he did though, put California rolls on top of a pizza as a topping.

>hasn't even burned to the bottom of the oven so it was never hot enough to cook it properly anyway

>go 'za
what does the "go" abbreviate from ? I understand the pizza part

i bet ANYTHING a woman did that

they do weird dumb shit like that a lot

Whoever thought it was a smart idea to put uncooked dough on the metal bars instead of a pan deserves that.

Chicago.

chicago

This is a Pizza thread. Not a pie thread.

>ctrl f: FUCK OFF
>0 results

I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed.

Deep dish is so fucking disgusting.

Gonad

>not F-*beep* OFF

This is Kitchen Nightmares user. Not Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares.

screencap this gold

that's soup you dip

It's old pasta bro, try to keep up.

>not spoonfeeding shit memes in 2016

Has anyone ever caught his videos in your history?

i don't know how considering he literally hands them a guide on how to not be a shit restaurant

By the time he got there half of them were already so deep in the ground that they were already buried. The rest that failed probably just went back to their own retarded bullshit, I read one that said that nobody liked Gordon's food so they went back to their old menu but people on yelp said that the new menu was way better.

That's fucking hilarious

>tfw I think I only watched british ones because they were always so calm, even when the show was focusing on predators

A lot of it has to do with most of the owners having problems with either substance abuse, mental health or both.

a few of them actually did really well after the show and expanded to 2 or 3 restaurants but didn't realize the show's popularity is a bubble and when people forgot about them they had to close down. they would have been better off staying with the 1 restaurant but got cocky.

Big warm crusts are the best part, especially when they're filled with cheese.

the effect comes from an instrument called a waterphone

This ep want even that good. Why is it being meme posted?

youtube.com/watch?v=aQzRNGrKfD4

Imagine being stupid enough to give Gordon shit while he's in the kitchen and then getting absolutely btfo in front of a restaurant full of people

>Chef Ramsey will never shout at you when you mess up
>you will never get hard from how good he looks angry and the abuse you're getting
>he will never fuck you and belittle you all the while

whats the link to phoostream?

>Watch UK Kitchen Nightmares
>Hear about how popular American Hells Kitchen is
>Start a random season
>jump cuts in the first episode
>dancers
>sound effects
>massive drama
>dramatic narrator
>constant recaps every 5 minutes as if you've just forgotten everything you just saw

Holy shit is American tv always like this? No wonder GoT went to shit.

>implying we don't have the best nature docs

youtube.com/watch?v=Us-cjF29In4

everytime

> scorpion
> tiger sound effects

>they do weird dumb shit like that a lot

I know a lot of people here are anti-women because they've been >tfw no gf for so long, but come on man.

For every dumbfuck woman there's a dumbfuck man, it's not about gender it's about people.

its not

ofc the guy is some fat fuck

>Overwatch

Opinion discarded.

>That Oblivion goblin sound effect in the first few seconds

say what you will about American docs, I actually enjoy having this play in the background while I go do something else

I guess American documentaries are made for listening to passively while British docs are made for actual viewing

Man, I wanna act like a cunt 24/7 like Gordon but I'm not charismatic or skilled enough to retain people to hang out with.

Thanks for the pasta, though it might be on the turn by now. Smh at all the summersteins in this thread though.

what the fuck is this for real? im upset

did the narrator just compare a spider to a monster truck

>All action, Pure horror, incredible sci-fi, no drama, with a touch of comedy... These monster bug wars episodes is like watching avengers meets Texas chainsaw massacre.

youtube.com/watch?v=uboqw-ymaes

>impying this isn't the greatest nature documentary series of all time
>Those 3D animations
>Those giant babies and ken doll people.

youtube.com/watch?v=xNdaHulczI4

GET

FUCKING

COMFY

I forgot about all the old movie clips they used.