cancer, not even joking

Tonsil stones

Your breath must sink

aids

strep bitch

nigga got strep throat

i just popped one 2 days ago.
ive been garling and everything.

yooo ive had this. its actually a form of tonsilitis. youre hardcore fucked. youre gonna need to have those out sooner than later because it only gets worse.

Hot dumpster breath. Get that shit taken care of if you ever plan to have a social life.

if it's not strep throat it could be adult thrush though thrush tends to favor the tongue more than anything.

Deeze niggers got it right
Had that for two weeks just now, get some antibiotics and get cozy, user

Bafterial tonsillitis.

Bad aids and dalmatian tongue, worse than cancer, chop the tongue off its your only hope op

Tonsil Stones. Balls of calcified pus that accumulate in the folds of your tonsils

see an ENT post haste and itll be the shortest consultation of your life. youll have be getting those bad boys out by the end of the month

aids

stop eating sugar. stones

you are decomposing, rotting from the inside out

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/oral-thrush/basics/definition/con-20022381

It's called Thrush - go to a doctor you idiot.

All jokes aside, can someone explain to me how you even get tonsil stones in the first place?
I never had them in my entire life, not even traces of it. Is it just about oral hygiene or are genetics involved as well?
Don't know anybody who has them either. Then again, all the people I know brush their teeth.

it is plaque

ergo: you need to get them cut out because they never go away even when youre healthy. delt with this for 4 years. theyre disgusting.

these white things are actually really stinky and most of the times the reason for bad breath..
its a mixture from sweat an other bacteria from your body. you can get them out with a toothpick tho

this. i bet it smells like fucking sewer

it is from sucking too many dirty gay dicks after they been up someone's butt

Remover with fork and fry with lettuce sslt and pepper. Bon ape tit

Yup. I had this before. Antibiotics get rid of it in 2 days easy

That's called rotting tonsils. I know because I've had them. You need your tonsils removed.

you can get antibiotics to speed the process... but really you don't *need* to (unless you have a shit immune system)

Gargle with warm salt water, and or diluted apple cider vinegar, on the regular.

If there is pain, take aspirin. You can also spray that throat numbing shit on it (for coughs/cold), chloraseptic or whatever it's called.

If the soars persist for a week, see a doctor, your immune system sucks and you need proper meds.

This faggot is right. I had strep and just did nothing and it hurt like fuck and took forever to go away.

theyre called tonsiloths, they are pockets of bacterium in your throat produced by your tonsils. if you get them removed they will stop but why would anyone give up the power to make random things smell like shit just by rubbing them on something

okay, so it was explained to me by my ENT like this:
you have a really bad go of it with tonsilitis, right? the infection leaves perforations in your tonsils and bacteria is able to grow in there along with the lymphatic junk that your tonsils are pulling from your body and wall-ah, gross throat-cheese

used to get these after snorting heroin.

tonsil stones. smell like shit. make your breath smell just as bad.

just press your tonsil, or use a q-tip and just fish out the little pieces. usually you can press all the shit out of the tonsil.

then gargle with warm water or salt water.

Tonsil stones, stinky as fuck. Get rid of them with warm water.

Could be quinsy. Or tonsil stones which would mean your breath smells like ass

seriously, go to an ENT. The ride never ends with these little fuckers. Because youll be fucking around in your throat more often and you literally have tiny holes for bacteria to grow in, youll be getting sick wayyyy more often. You really should have them out. I got mine out on account of chronic tonsillitis and tonsilstones. it was a great move.

You don't actually have to cut them out. They're not attached to your body in any way they just grow too large to fall out. Bit of a squeeze and they'll pop out.

strep throat, or mono. A rapid strep test is $15 without insurance. Go to student health and get that shit done

Getting things up there is quite hard, and seing that OP is already a faggot, all that is going in is shitty dicks, so mute point, you idiot!

I know how tonsils form in principle, but what I'm asking is whether them forming is dependant on hygiene or genetics.
Because for those bacteria to run rampant in your mouth, I would guess you have to have poor oral hygiene.

Strep throat you monkey fucker

OP HERE. Faggot above hit the nail on the head

Went to urgent care. Rapid strep test came back negative, they administered another that they're sending to a lab. Only other thing the PA could think of is mono. If it doesn't get better in a few days I gotta go to my GP. It's probably not faggotcanceraids. Thanks for the help.

>The purpose of tonsils is to intercept bacteria and stop it entering the guts, they evolved long before the toothbrush. They are performing their function. It prevents heart problems. If you have good hygene the do not collect as much.
Do this- close mouth, put toung up to roof of mouth, make a stron suck/vaccum with the mouth then cough hard, they should come out. Do not swallow them.

It's just the same bacteria from your teeth, it's not a bad thing but is an indicator of poor oral hygene.

I had this you fucking mong, you just need anti biotics, it goes away in about a week as long as you take them, shit fucking hurt to swallow and it wasn't going away until I started taking the antis

There are like seven different (relatively) common causes for white spots in the back of the throat.

Normally it it seen more in people who smoke due to extra oxygen and mouth bacteria passing in the region of the tonsils, people who do not smoke filter the air through nose and remove bacteria before it gets to the tonsils.
The exceptions are flu, colds and fluidic contact with others who are carriers of infections.
Also people who talk all the time pass bacteria laden air past the tonsils.
Make better choices and gargle warm salted water.

Throat yeast infection gross

Google CENTOR criteria. What you do with this information is up to you.

Tonsil Stones

They're probably going to want to give you steroids and/or antibiotics. Ask for the $4 antibiotic and the generic steroid.

tonsil stones

you remove by yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=2DQKPmRIqBQ

video directly related

That's interesting, worth investigation.

I would still start with saltwater washes thou

Is it that tunnel that they landed the Millenium Falcon in during the middle of Empire?