Just hit tue jackpot. Found a bunch of clips of my wife showing off and shaking her ass on her phone

Just hit tue jackpot. Found a bunch of clips of my wife showing off and shaking her ass on her phone.

Dubs and I'll post the next webm. Trips or 69 and ill show you her asshole and twat.

Rollin

roll

sounds to me she sending them to someone else bro

1 you should be concerned lmao and 2 i can see the string from her disgusting tampon

More of that fat ass

Keep going

Thic as fuck. Rollin

ill keep rolling bymyslef if i need to

Sending them to jamal and his 12 inch dick

>Found a bunch of clips of my wife showing off and shaking her ass on her phone.
How is this a GOOD thing you idiot?

Your wife is cheating on you

Clueless

Take a look at that ass

Jamal's holding the phone you cuck.

If you're OP, you're married to that ass and shouldnt have to steal her fucking phone to see it.

Not OP, just enjoying the show

Mormons

As disgusting as she is I'd still impregnate her.

???

In the next webms shes wearing a thong

OP if these are on your wifes phone and you didn't know about them.. who is holding the phone in those Video's and why is she taking these kinds of video's and not sending them to you?

moarrrr

I want that ass.

rollin

That's great for us. Not so great for you.

rolling to see moar of DAT ASS

show it baby

trips or 69

Winner

At this point im happy just to have jerk off material. She hasnt fucked me in weeks

That is why I know OP is lying. Like no one is that stupid to not realize she is taking videos/photos for another guy.

If I found a bunch of naked videos and photos of my grillfriend that she was keeping secretly I'd be freaking the fuck out.

good girl

Nice wins
Roll for more

>Havent fucked in weeks
>Shes shoving her ass in some other guys face
Jesus OP you need to get you house in order. Or stop baiting.

hmmm

Did you film this?

Shut the fuck up OP. You don't need to make up some pathetic cuck/cheating story to get people to look at photos of a woman's ass. Just post them you fucking loser.

OP you fucking cuck, shes cheating on you with 10 niggers right now and you're too much of a bitch to do anything about it, and shes probably doing it because of how much of a pussy cuck you are.

Probably. It's basically another cuck thread.

more

r u sure ?, she wouldn't do that to me

OP figures out his wife is cheating on him while posting videos of his wife shaking her ass, which he thought was her doing it for kicks.

Lets see dat pussy n ass hole

69 get

We'll I mean the cam is too shakey to not have been recorded by someone else

Dude OP she's not using a tripod to record this, unless you filmed this is something fishy

More

Show us tits and puss already OP

dat fucking ass

She is too sore from jamals soda can thick cock.lol

i want to seee thaT ASS

Yeah OP has she been walking funny lately?

OP be honest you took these vids yourself

also, rolling to see dat pussy

Pussy plz

this

Roll

Come on you cuck hand it over

69 get

must get tripds

OP is a cuck

don't care if it's bait or whatever but post more

i dont give a shit i want to see that asshole

oshit