What's your strange passion? Mine is glitches in video games

What's your strange passion? Mine is glitches in video games.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IOHqAuwcfis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Curing OP's faggetry

Kill yourself

elaborate please

what are the best glitches in some games

playing supercolumbinemassacre and masturbating

My favorite are always going to be the glitches on the n64 Zelda games. There are so many it is unbelievable.

yeah op share

Bomb hovering in Majoras mask
Wrong warp in ocarina of time(very difficult)
8x speed glitch in Yume Nikki

Give me some games I'll see if I know any

Really?
Halo 2 was glitchgasm

tell me more about these glitches, what are the best ones?

Now I'm interested honestly because (and don't quote me on this) I'm pretty sure has more glitches discovered for it then any other game. (not saying it's the most broken it just has the most amount of completely different glitches)

Ocarina of time*

Depends on the game. Usually n64 games are the most broken due to the switch from 2d to 3d

Here's probably my favorite

glitch = Bomb Hovering in Majoras Mask

>Effect: Hover off the ground using bombs and bombchus

>Uses: Many many sequence breaks

To preform this glitch first you have to obtain a glitch known as ISG (infinite sword glitch) . To do this crouch stab and interup the crouch stab by reading a sign or grabbing something. This can be difficult and may take a few tries you'll know you have it when your sword is glowing white. Pressing R alone and many other things will cancel this glitch so avoid that. After this you will need to backflip and press the c button that bombchus are assigned to and then shield drop it in midair. Do this a second time quickly or you will land back on the ground in the air. If everything was done correctly you should now be suspended in midair. You can use more explosives to go high with the same technique. This can be somewhat tricky at first.

Video demonstration: youtu.be/IOHqAuwcfis

Uniracers

TV Bumpers

I was going to start a straight up glitch thread but I thought no one would be interested

Chicks with arm out hair

You are a very special snowflake user

i'd be interested, but it would probs work better i Sup Forums

Tried it on Sup Forums even though I dislike the board not many people cared some did though I think the thread might still be up

American football while being from Europe.

Holy shit OP I actually really love glitches in video games too

Finding glitches or gamebreaking flaws in games is 10x more fun than actually playing the games. Titan Quest (and the Immortal Throne expansion) were unbearably grindy, but I found a glitch where it would double-count mouse clicks when distributing skill points and attribute points after leveling up. A quick mouse macro later to click the button really fast, and you have unlimited health, mana, every other trait, and max skills at like level 2.

It's so much more fun to just shitstomp through the game than grind away until you're barely strong enough to beat a stupid skeleton or whatever. God mode is fun.

Wow someone who actually shares my idealisms about glitch hunting

so, how do i do that glitch?
Happened to be playing titan quest on the side atm, the would be dank.
Do you just click faster then the game registers the clicks?

A few more come to mind...

>The black hole glitch in Super Smash Brother Melee
>All of the glitches in Halo 3, particularly getting out of the maps (if I remember correctly Valhalla has an *enormous* area outside of the playable map)
>MissingNo. and item duplicating (infinite masterballs anyone?) in Pokemon Red/Blue
>Not glitches but the special names in RollerCoaster Tycoon

If I think of any more I'll post them. I'm almost certain my brother and I did a ton of glitches in Star Wars Battlefront (1 and 2)...

>Do you just click faster then the game registers the clicks?
That's basically it. I don't know if they've patched it in the most recent update, that special edition or whatever that just came out like a month ago. For whatever reason the first time I did it, it was really easy; I just put a macro on one of the extra buttons on my mouse to repeatedly left click with somewhere between a 0 and 25ms delay while the button was pressed. When you have a skill point or attribute point, you use the click macro on one of the plus buttons (like to increase HP, for example) and it would occasionally "overshoot" the number of points you actually had available. So like if you had 2 it would give you 3 level increases, for example. Then you press the minus button to get your points back but now you have 3 instead of 2. Rinse and repeat.

The only thing is when I reinstalled a few weeks ago it took way longer to stack up the points. Like the glitch would only happen once in 10 or 15 instances, most of the time it would just use up all the points and not overshoot. Still got it to work though.

genius, cool, thanks.

Speaking of smash bros in melee the glitch to play as master hand.

Anyone else ever speedrun ocarina of time my time is 22:00 minutes

How the fuck is that even possible you hacker

Mi Tim is -420