ITT: Celebs who seem like they'd be fun to hang out with

Of course, we never know if they could be total jerks, but it's usually easy to tell who is acting, and who is ACTING. Yaknowhatimean?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FxAYRn3AHWw
youtube.com/watch?v=5nXhcEsxYss
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i'm not fun to hang out with, so none

this man could spit in my face and it'd probably be inoffensive

>image.jpg
Iknowwhatyamean!

I want to do drugs with her

Seems like a good hearted lady.

i'd be fun to cum on her face

I want to be a girl in lesbian love with her.

You want to be Dakota Fanning?

>I have 5 completely unproven assumptions
I do and don't do the things on that list whenever I feel like it, both on PC and phone.
I can't imagine a more pointless and retarded non-issue than this.

That stunt she pulled with Will Ferrell at the MTV who-cares-awards was really cringy.

We'd compare cock sizes. It'd be fun.

yeah it killed her career

Hello, newfriend! How's your time here at Sup Forums? Don't worry. Once you start to observe the patterns of Apple mobile device posters, you'll know that all-five points are absolutely, 100%-correct and unable to be refuted!

Enjoy your time here!

People will say he's a dick for this, but I think it's awesome. Paparazzi are so annoying, they should be ready to take a hit.

what does she smell like

What lonely faggot even thinks of a thread like this?

OP pictured on the left

too bad he's probably gone checking his sub-reddits again

From the roles she plays, you would assume sex and cigarettes. HOWEVER, I assume that she smells like lavender or springtime.

she's a pompous bitch actually

Explain?

I know two people who have worked on a set with her and they said she's really lovely.

the rat

i want a sitcom or reality show with these two

>ywn play vidya with QS
>or eat chicken nuggies with him

why LIVE?

You've both been memed

ryan reynolds

I like to save my images as image.jpg to fuck with you people

>caught out for being a massive fucking pleb
>"hurr I was just trolling hurr"

Ah-ha !!!

>"I've never smoked before"
this is an issue that needs solving

I'm sure every celebrity would be more fun to hangout with than me t b h

I have very little offer

>Complete assumptions
>And then MUH LEVEL OF DISCOURSE mixed with BUT THEY WON'T HAVE TONS OF FUNNY IMAGES

Whoever wrote this is a faggot. I'd bet it was you because why would anyone else save that garbage?

He has a point though. I know you just got here yesterday but Sup Forums wasn't always a place filled with shitty reddit memes and shitposting.

It's funny how you automatically jump to FUNNY IMAGES when he obviously implied quality TV and FILM related images. Guess we know who is the real shitposter here.

I could get up and walk to my computer but I'm typing this on my phone instead.

>quality TV and FILM related images
>wasn't always a place filled with shitty reddit memes and shitposting

You can get off your high horse when you're wrong about the only two points in your post. Rewind the clock back four years ago and the BRAVO ______ meme was kicking around, the usage of "pleb" was an even bigger meme, some of the longest threads were celebrity gif threads, and there were plenty of threads where people would just post pictures of celebrities they thought were cute. There was a moderation crackdown on shitposting in 2013 because users were complaining that waifu threads were taking up as much as half the board.

How does any of that sound like quality to you? Are you going to admit you're the faggot who wrote that retarded post?

>pandering: the career

yeah no

>fucking with autists makes you a pleb
You are very angry right now

Zooey Deschanel

Alternatively, Karl Pilkington

She doesn't moan when she masturbates.

half true, that stroke mouth makes some sounds but "moans" would be generous

sounds like it could be fun
ywn wake up a cute girl

That video barely turned me on. She is unsexy as fuck irl.

harrison ford seems like a decent guy, but he really comes off as a tool.
I think I would get along well with Christan Bale, he just seems like a cool guy.

A female celeb I'd like to be friends with would be ROLA, for sure. Tall legs, can speak japanese and english fluently. Also a gorgeous face. 10/10 dream girl to sit and talk to

This, but I'm sure I'd still enjoy Stanhope's company.

Went to her panel at a convention and I can believe this, she came off as super nice but she was visibly nervous being on stage- she's adorable.

Seems like he'd be pretty based.

She's always nervous but that's cool in my book
The interview in pic related would've been pretty cringy if it wasn't for Ferguson

>baldwin will never cream your boipucci as punishment for taking pictures of him in the shower

Humble and kind

she personifies everything wrong with millenials, being edgy, ironic and cynical to make up for a lack of substance

youtube.com/watch?v=FxAYRn3AHWw

Feels very warming to be around her though, would definitely cuddle and love 10/10 waifu

>image.jpg

I'd fuck her right in the pussy if you know what I mean.

Yeah I think I get the idea, user.

>ywn

Sweet, polite, smells really nice.

he's too quick

>"Why the fuck do you want to post on Sup Forums whilst on the bus?"
Because my bus ride home from work takes 30 minutes

Worked with him once at a film festival, total pro, kind of a dick but in a funny way, total bro.

Jason Momoa seems like a total bro.

me on the left

Wesley Snipes

I met the guy once, and I have read about someone else's similar experience:

met him when he was shooting in Montreal
he was really cool, taking the time to talk to me and shit
then his bodyguard (?) came over and told him he had to go
based Wes started to make fun of the guy in front of me
the guy would try to get his attention, but Wes would just ignore him and talked to me instead
we were having a conversation about how much that guy sucked right in front of his face while we completely ignored him

Wes is a giant dick, but not to his fans.

Hanging with Henry is a dream of mine

I just wanna hang with the League

this guy comes on vent
>Guess who's tanking bros

She was on Comedy Bang! Bang! recently.

youtube.com/watch?v=5nXhcEsxYss

Queen Eva

Fuuuuuck

>I recently bump her off my list of fuckable celebs
>do a gis of her to see if If I've made a mistake
>I have not, but one of the first images that comes up is her flipping the camera multiple birds

lel

Kill youself

Momoa comes off like he's deep and artistically driven but everything he produces is centered around his looks.

what a skag. Only people who I could imagine fuck her are the ones who get off on her ugliness

delete this

I saw him on a roast and his voice gave me headaches. He wasn't funny either.

what is the context of this picture

who's thise semon demon

alison brie

>Typing on mobile is very hard
Stopped reading right there.

I would love to hear tales of Wonderboy and Young Nastyman.

Every time I see this I think she was trying to make a riff off of Indian Jones, like she was going to swap the award with whatever the other thing she had in her hands was, and Ferrell didn't play along. So yeah a blunder, but it was a kind of joke that played out better in her head than in action.

>Screenshot_20160623-082531.jpg

>Tripfag
>calls others new
>calls others shitposters
>muh old Sup Forums
>muh reddit memes

Sad.

She seems pretty cool and sort of laid back, in a "not-just-a-celebrity" kind of way.

Would you grab a pint with Jason Statham?

Maybe before she became famous

with my bipolar meds after a pint I'd be grabbing more than pint with jason statham if yanoewuddimean

I want to lick her teeth and smell her butt.

even in her prime, she wasn't that hot. Literally 4/10 for hollywood.

Like Isla Fisher, but older and not as hot

>ywn play D&D with Vin

I'm sure my Dark Druid and his Half-Elf Ranger would hit it off.

You just want free drugs and you know it. I like Stanhope but I don't think he'd be fun to hang out with. He seems like he'd be an Maron emotional vampire. Maron is a blowhard liberal and would be annoying to hang out with. Burr seems like the most fun to get shitfaced with, but he probably wouldn't shut the fuck up about sports and sports are fucking boring. I'd like to get drunk with Morgan Murphey. She's the only chick comedian I have ever liked.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

;_;