You're cuntry

>You're cuntry
>Are you banks major gay rights activists?

Australia
Yes

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_by_country_or_territory
wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Muhammad's_White_Complexion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah but they just say that shit so that fags and fag-enablers are their customers

Pretty much this

I was expecting some aussie's cheeky comment like "I sure hold tight on me mates dick with me anus m80" imho

I can't hold my boyfriends hand in public. It's embarrassing and I feel vulnerable to attack. If I did I would likely get harassed. Sorry you don't recognise it as a problem but it really is hard to be publicly gay, more so in some areas of Australia.

"You can be gay but I want to pretend you don't exist so you can't hold hands in front of me" is not a solution

>Go down to the local TD
>Gay shit
>Not even fag month

glassing you fags is the real solution

I saw your flag and was expecting some rant about how Americans are all self hating progressive milllennials who deserve to be killed/sexually assaulted for our cultural hegemony.

based polan

Swede on vacation in Japan

Most certainly yes

What are you doing in Indonesia? Couldn't get a white gf?

Or are you just copying Australian lingo

Why are you oppressing those beautiful people of color in Japan with your presence?

>"You can be gay but I want to pretend you don't exist so you can't hold hands in front of me" is not a solution
But yes it is
I think you have to go back in the closet please because you are embarassing everyone and not making any children

Besides we all know who attacks you right ? That's right, brown people. Brown people hate you just like they hate jews and white people. They think you are a literal demon and they want to behead you as soon as possible
Hence why you have to vote for your local far-right party regardless

>random brown people rant

Where the fuck did that drivel come from. I think you need to lay off the Sup Forums

I'm sorry user-kun. stay positive. or negative. whatever works.

Mate, do some research. Brown people are far more likely to kill you for being gay.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_by_country_or_territory

Only because of the values white people imposed on them through colonialism. Most of the world didn't care one way or the other about homosexuals until white people spread patriarchy everywhere.

I can't think of any at the moment.

At the mo they're more about taking the 'we understand you/first-time house buyers/open an account for your kids' angle.

But then, we're poorer than you lot so maybe affluent gay cunts aren't as high on the pr priority list.

Yes, I remember when the British empire imposed Islam on all of the brown people

how do gay aussies have sex, is it along the lines of "p-put the shrimp in me barbie m-mate"

Saudi Arabia was never colonized yet gays have been killed ever since Mohammed was inside a 12 year old.
Being gay was first made acceptable in White Countries.
The patriarchy does not exist.

Muhammad was white. wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Muhammad's_White_Complexion

Muhammad was white and he's responsible for those values being accepted today.

ecks dee