You guys like my new mod?

You guys like my new mod?
I paid 300 dollars for it

pretty cool OP, what flavors you vaping

>2016
>vaping

Kys

isnt that the current trendy thing, though?

Heres mine

Weed, Olive, Rootbeer, And white wine

R8 me Sup Forumsros.

if you vape, you are a faggot. period.

What does it do, exactly?

What makes it worth $300?

just because a handfull of hipsters do it doesnt mean everyone is a faggot

For one it can switch from 3 different flavors intently. The vapor it produces is insane, and it charges fully in under an hour while lasting the whole day

I vape because I can't smoke cigs in the company vehicles. It's also a shit load cheaper. Cigarettes are expensive in Canada.
I'm not interested in being a smoke machine at a house party, I'm just addicted to nicotine.

Ok so it's like three in one, and it charges quickly and lasts a long time. That's legit I guess.

I do lozenges, they are my nicotine delivery method of choice.

The vapor from vaping still hurts my lungs. I have asthma and it still makes it worse even though it's not smoke.

>paid 300 for a pacifier
You liberal cucks truly are worthless.

Shit dude

I used to be a smoker. I did like a pack and a half a day with friends. Decided to buy a vuse and fell in love with that shit. Next thing you know I buy a halo g6, then the box mods and then boom this thing. I dont even use nicotine anymore.

If you care what people think of you, you are a faggot. Period.

>711746682
You dumbasses do realize that thats just a Mod holder with three vape mods inside right? i have one shit cost like 5 bucks at the vape shop

I guess i get that. Im the dude with thw red vape. Im not much of a cloud chaser, so it being comfortable in my pocket is prolly my biggest concern. I burn 100w at .2ohms. The size of yours would drive me nuts. It would be cool if they made quick release tanks tho, that you pop on and off maybe like a pnumatic line or something. I burn alot of strong flavors that dont follow each other well, constantly cleaning tanks and switching out coils.

I said rate me, faggot. Not suck so many cocks.

My new rig
Nickel coils .15ohm 100w
1:3 mix pear and Turkish tobacco flavor juice made in my state
Fight me, smokecucks

Forgot pic

Just smoke cigarettes so you all die faster

jesus you and everyone like you are such hateable douchbags.

I used to vape used it to quit smoking worked a charm

You guys realise this is just a piece of plastic (Nylon maybe) that has been turned in a lathe, then had holes drilled in it, right?

That is one high end dick substitute. Keep sucking vapefag

Work in a vape shop

My holiday roll out flavor is Mississippi mud cake

Fudge, marshmellow, coconut, pecan.

Its sex

Vaping

For people so pathetically passive aggressive they have to annoy everyone around them by filling the air with sweet smelling mouth farts and their only response to any complaints about it centers around the vape not being known for certain to be deadly.

Pic related. It's you. Or at least the you that could have been if your Mommy hadn't tried removing your fetus with a hangar.

kek im op and i chuckled at how much i agree with it

I actually only vape in smoking areas, even when i go to friends houses that smoke ciggs inside i ask if they mind. Not everyone that vapes is a fedora wearing athiest fuck boy.

Any fawkin' reason to put a hard pipe in yer mouth faggot!