Only good jap is a dead jap

Hello, Ching Kim Chinese American

在日朝鮮人帰れ

キムチ左翼

Singapore explain this

youtube.com/watch?v=CRw3hOorHsc

They both should be nuked t b h

there are rude people everywhere but at least no one was shot

true, so pls gib us your girls and girls (guys)

Why is he trying to speak with a British accent?

cringy desu

Was this real life or an autistic 30 year old virgins's construction of a real life scenario with graphically advanced Second Life characters?

Fucking traitors. Maybe they should just stay there if they love it so much, that is, if they weren't just paid to say these things Japan.

based

They're Chinese in the prison, Mainland at all. How pathetic. a worse thing is, supposedly Koreans are no less naive than them. the difference is only a matter of degree.

>Fucking traitors.
lolololololo your tears are delicious.

did you finally figure out that mainland chinese teens have a different mindset about japan from yours.

>weebs

no chinese said japan is worse. whats the point of this thread

What are you talking about?

you can tell those delusional chinese patriots crying over this fact under the amorikan flag

打倒共產黨

in.reuters.com/article/olympics-pyeongchang-japan-idINKBN1540CX
sometimes you Koreans go eccentric in such an unexpected way that even China wouldn't adopt it to achieve propaganda

he often speaks hilarious english. hes just implying you "keep your eye on me."

never said china is better than japan
but japanese are terrible nonetheless

the question "which is better or worse" doenst even mater here. you get the wrong idea about this video in the first place and still.

wasn't talking about the video

Just the typical day at Singapore. You'll see more once they're shopping spree at Johor during weekends. If you see one acting like this in Singapore, you'll see the worse type of them once they crossing the borders here. Of course, you angmoh won't see this type of behaviour because they're double-faced sneaky chinks.

im talking about your reactions to this video
arent you that "fucking traitors" poster. either way this video just proves mainland youth arent bigoted unlike you and my conviction that mainland teens/weebs, those on this video arent weebs tho, are trustworthy flexible kind and not hostile to japanese etc.

zito animale

no i am not
like i said i didn't start this thread to bait "haters"
only japanese think they are so smart and they can recognize any poster, please no real chinese would pick a fight with japanese for no reason
we stay in sino and it is the japanese that comes in and shitpost in your general
go masterbate on your hatred on someone else
you might get better responses

>your general
our general*

wtf i can't understand a fucking thing the guy at 8:21 says

thats who netouyos are. they make up more than 90% of Sup Forums japanese posters so thats what it is. for what its worth, the rest of them are the same scum like the ones parroting everyday like "japs should be rangebanned" "everyone else is netouyo". and this goes for you korean and chinese immigrants. they shitpost about japan every single day. i mean, no hard feelings.

tho dont generalize it as "only japanese" and lump them with especially japanese irl. at least i dont generalize you chinese as you can see on my last post. you dont have to go out of your way to take them either.

i havent even seen the china general and any other general. i thought every general was full of autists and such shitty inflammatory shitposts.

this thread isnt to bait "haters" anyway. who are the haters. this is just the fact you dont want to face huh. nobody would even care about this as such hostile shit on the chinese internet. in the first place, i dont know who made this, but these are basically made by chinese themselves and theres a bunch of these videos. its a series they make.