Why doesn't a world super power invade North Korea and liberate the citizens?

Why doesn't a world super power invade North Korea and liberate the citizens?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QCy68CWDKVE
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because then North Korea would sperg out,
fire all their artillery, and millions of South Koreans would die.

Because they're a sovereign nation, therefore they have the freedom to do whatever they want with themselves, and not be subject to what you believe is right.

>it's an underage Ameribabby born after the second Iraq invasion episode

>invade North Korea
wew lad

>invade NK
>WW3 now started with China & Russia
>everyone nuked

Not worth it.

>he wants to "liberate" a sovereign nation
Good burger

why don't Putin or Jinping make North Korea cut the shit?
I mean, everyone agrees that North Korea is just that annoying little child that can't seem to shut the fuck up.

>being this willfully ignorant
Russia doesn't like North Korea and China is growing sick of their shit.

Because they don't want to liberate the citizens

Because best Korea strong

I thought we could have a civil thread but then there's trolls like these retards. Go back to Sup Forums.

North Korea will fall apart eventually.
Also don't believe the propaganda that they're all starving to death and live in horrible conditions.
They're just isolated as fuck.

Congratulations you just lost thousands of soldiers and destroyed multiple population centers (both North Korean and South Korean) and started a refugee and humanitarian crisis that makes Syria look like playschool.

You've also pissed off China and Russia as well. Good job, Burger-sama

Except that's what the average American actually believes. They believe they have the right to invade and destabilize any country that refuses to accept their views of (((democracy))), then they're terrorized by some pissed off desert guys and get angry wondering how that could possibly have happened to them.

for the same reason your government doesn't make Pakistan "cut the shit"

Nobody thinks in these infantile terms

Same reason why America sucks Saudi dick and even showed it when Trump banned travel from a load of Muslim majority countries yet somehow neglected to include Saudi Arabia, the home of Wahhabism.

For what reason? What would any superpower gain?

>said the underage retard who thinks is geopolitically feasible and correct to wage war against a nuclear power

>Also don't believe the propaganda that they're all starving to death and live in horrible conditions.
I couldn't said it better.
Aside from the fact that being isolated is really suspicious, at least the half of the shit I've heard about north korea don't even make sense

they don't have oil or threaten the petro-dollar policy

Because it is such a stupid idea that has no benefits and will only fuck up our allies AND piss off our enemies/rivals.

What net positives are there in invading North Korea?

sk will NEVER admit it

plus the next sk president is ultra pro nk. rather, they will be liberated by kim and xi

True, but as it stands the status quo > dealing with 20 million refugees in the eyes of the CCP. Personally can't wait to see when it all falls apart.

A unified Korea would only be marginally good for Koreans, everyone else would be in a more difficult situation. Mainly China and the US.

(((liberate)))

>tfw no north korean gf
End me senpai

I want one too bro

CHYNA

I hope they can get their standard of living to a nice level but still stay isolated. We don't need blissfully ignorant norks to get ruined by hollywood and Sup Forums.

>liberate
*genocide or enslave

Another quality American thread.

ugly

I hate north subhuman from the heart. They are fucking ar*b tier begging plebs. Ignorant and lazy, tiny subhumans.

I'd rather unite with eastcost ch*na

China uses it as a buffer state with South Korea, which is basically just a gigantic US base.

Even when the Kim's government eventually fall appart, they'll back whoever is behind the coup and keep things more or less the same way.

Nuke or Gas them all

NK is our only bro tho

What about us senpai?

Y-you too

1) South Korea doesn't feel like having its economy collapse from millions of starving Northerners showing up over night
2) China sure in the fuck doesn't want a war on their door step.
3) China also doesn't want a US allied nation on its border either, North Korea only exists today to be a nice fat buffer zone between China and US allied South Korea.

We should invade US.

Why not just leave them alone?

Stop trying to liberate everyone you fucking faggot. then you wonder why everyone hates the US

tell sk that

youtu.be/QCy68CWDKVE
FINALLY A WORTHY ADVERSARY

bump for digit

The leaf knows what's up.
It basically boils down to neither China and SK willing to take gazillion refugees and SK getting East-Germany^20 stuck to it.