Oh she's praying in latin instead of English how mysterious

>oh she's praying in latin instead of English how mysterious
>and now change to the scene of him fucking the audience member roughly
>and of course he doesn't know her name because haha so funny
>"YOU'RE MORE COMPLICATED THAN YOU LET ON", thanks for telling me and not showing, writers
>the card is obviously going to be two people having sex or at least say "lovers" because we need at least a hint of sexual tension
This final point that I predicted was when the show dipped below my tolerance. I got a bit worse when the next scene they showed was an opium theater and then an autopsy room - probably the two most predictable locations for a "creepy Victorian" setting. I did like the monsters though. Is it worth continuing or is it horrible predictable and cliche all the way through?

I think I have reached that tragic point where everything I see just seems like pick-and-choose from earlier shows and films. If they didn't all choose the laziest things, that might have been fine.

PD tends to go to cliches every once in a while but that's probably one of the reasons I like it. I've always wanted a show about gothic horror set in victorian era so I don't complain when I get exactly what I wanted. if you can't stand these kind of little things, I'd suggest that you drop the show now. if you still want to continue watching it, there's some neat and cool stuff coming in the later episodes. season 2 especially is my favorite. the variety of characters is used rather well and it's kinda hard to pick which one is my favorite. they all seem to have their own problems to deal with and I thank the writers that the show doesn't go full the league of extraordinary gentlemen.

I can see your point but I first thought you were talking about season 3 which is the weakest one. still love the whole thing tho and I'm glad it ended.

its a weird mix of great and bad.

S3 has the very best single episode. the werewolf bullshit is the most annoying part.

i liked s1 the least and s2 is constant above average for PD levels.

And the thread I read yesterday that recommended it generally regarded S1 as the best was divded whether S2 or S3 was the worst.

yup. PD is a very strange thing.

if you like eva green its a must watch to the end. if not you should skip it as soon as you notice you dont like anything.

iam glad its over even though i love eva green. the ending is also a disaster imo ^^

its not just latin, she reads bible from reverse

The League of Extraordinary Gentleman was superior since it didn't pretend to be deep.

I assume she's possessed and that's why the vampire lord paused.

>a show with vampires, frankenstein, dorien gay, etc.
>he complains about cliche

Relax and enjoy the damn fine acting of Eva Green. If you can't, you're a moron and deserve to be shot.

It's a good thing you said acting and not looks because then you'd be wrong.

desu the writing is so bad that her acting can't carry it.

It's nice to see her naked tho

Is this show worth watching? Any SJW/feminist/kike shit in it?

Fag detected

The writing is hit and miss. The episode with Vanessa in the mental home with old mate was great writing. The finale was terrible writing.

Tons of sjw and feminist shit. But also tits, monsters and murder.

Dorian Gray is an entirely pointless character and I hate him.

I enjoyed every episode OP

vanessa bottle episodes were probably the best ones. this show always felt like it could be so much more but they made her much too plot centric.

I never figured out if the series was trying to be episodic or have an overarching plot. Like, there was obviously an overarching plot, but I wasn't sure if each episode was meant to be related to it, because fuck all seemed to happen in the episodes.

No thank you.

Best stick to Sup Forumscore

What a mess it was at the end. Mr Hyde story went fucking nowhere

Im still mad about that.

I was honestly hoping the army of whores would find out about dear leader and try to rescue her only for shit to go down and Hyde gets unleashed on em.

>No Mr Hyde
>No gloriously haired faggot vs. the mummy adventure
>no Dorian steadily drifting more in with Dracula/Lucifer for shits and giggles
>Dracula being afraid of the wolfman amounts to jack shit

THEY DIDN'T EVEN KILL DRACULA

FYI:In Bram Stoker's Dracula, Dracula was killed by being stabbed through the heart with a Bowie knife by a black American cowboy

>that spoilier

fucking SJW ruining everything

The finale was Lost tier bad

Tons of feminist shit, though in the end they all get BTFO by a white male.

Show is worth watching if you are an Eva Green fan, she's great in it.

Plus, Eva Green's storyline went full retard.
Last season she pretty much literally told Satan himself to GTFO after he had been trying to take possession of her soul for all her life. Then Dracula rolls onto the scene from out of fucking nowhere, has sex with her once, and she's all "ok, I'm going to be evil now" for all of five minutes, after which she decides "lol, jk, just shoot me".
It's almost Dexter levels of bad.

the fat homo was funny

Does Eva get naked in this show?

Stop after season one ends and never go back. Season 2s first half is okay. Don't go beyond that

yeah that one