So excited for this year, gonna be an insane ride

who /going 2-0/ here?

>Pats

right here fampai

>aints

>not editing background to look like good morning reddit

this will be a meme tacular year

Who /season already over/ here?

Is that the most retarded show name NFL Network has come up with yet or what? Seriously, what was wrong with NFL AM or NFL HQ? Why the fuck did they feel the need to change it to Good Morning Football? And even more so, why the fuck do they feel the need to constantly say "Good Morning Football to ______" repeatedly through the show? It just feels gimmicky and forced as fuck.

I just want a goddamm football show.

On a side note, glad to see they got rid of Erin "I Fuck Guidos" Coscarelli. Bitch is over 40 still dressing like she's in her 20's, give it a rest. Kay Adams is cute af AND she knows her shit. (She was also on Quick Slants here in MA with Tom E. Curran so I've been watching her for a while now)

>Williams

Raiders

>Seriously, what was wrong with NFL AM or NFL HQ?
This desu. Have a (You), you deserved it.

my home team sucks cock. am i allowed to root for the pats instead? i used to live in new england, was over there for 5 years

>da bills

Erin is on the afternoon show now

damn nice triple DET's you got there

Tell me Sup Forums, how does this man still have a job?

>DAL:Romo expects to be back 'sooner than later'
Just in time for Hicks to see him week 7 pls

I'm going to London for a week to see the Redskins game and have sex with ugly British women.

Any tips? My friend is a semi famous DJ so we're already going to a couple clubs but what else is there to do?

What do you think he told him?

>yfw Romo comes back a month before he really should, has one okay game, then gets a season ending injury in the next one

>asking anonymous people on the Internet for who to root for

Cheering for the pats is actually a good idea for you

>"head three blocks that way and the party is on the left.... byob of course... yeah Kelly's there already... don't bring your Stanford friends.."

I hate to say, but I bet that's going to happen.

Find a nice mosque

0-16 incoming:

I don't see a single winnable game on Chicago's schedule.

Kek, post the Stafford keg pic

Frankly, the only guy in the NFL frattier than him is probably Gronk

>tfw im actually kinda nervous about facing the jags now

looking for a smug patriots pepe

She got old fast, it's obvious she's just there as eye-candy except her looks have diminished a shit-ton. They made a mistake letting Molly go instead of her, Erin looks fake now but Molly's still nice and perky AND she knows her shit.

I just have zero respect for Erin's football 'knowledge' and the fact she's literally there because she doesn't mind being eye-candy. She literally contributes nothing outside a pair of tits/legs to look at. Kay Adams and Molly Qerim are both better looking and actually can hang with the boys when it comes to the discussion, Kay more than Molly.

And not surprising I wouldn't have known that, I watch the local sports talk radio simulcast on CSN in the afternoons 2-6.

Yeah I agree Im starting to like Kay more tbqh.

>Qerim
is she Muslim? I don't get NFLN

>This was taken from an email that Stafford sent to the team this morning

I thought England was a white country

I don't have those, but I do have a WoMatt here if you like

>tfw revis island has sunk into the ocean

also I made that before Calvin's retirement
gonna post what I have for wojack QBs/players

"Black"Jack Del Rio.

A great NFL Storyline, watch for the Raiders to make the playoffs.

just because I like them as memes

Go to Angel Comedy. It's a pub and comedy joint, stand up shows are free. And its on Camden Town so you will find hot Italian chicks and tourists.

Nothing personnel kid.

>Continuing their record streak, the Browns have not won a week one game since 2004. They have lost by an average score of 26-14

speaking of Oranges

post the exploded knee version

That's about 3 miles from my hotel.

If I walk will Ahmed get me?

sorry pham, I don't have that one

I just scourged my folders and I have smug Bruins and Red Sox Pepe's but no Patriots apparently.

Here's a hot girl wearing a Pats shirt though.

>tfw guaranteed 1-0

It felt nice to see the Ravens defense dominate once again.

Missed one breh

>tfw Wilson injured and may miss his first game

FUCK

cool, I actually didn't have that. Will add for the next time I dump these memes

Someone post the Kenny Stills webm

Nah. It's safe to walk late at night specially in tourist spots and since there's a fair share of night life in that area you should have no problem. Just trust your gut and use common sense.

>first
>Xehawks in xharge of counting

I don't think so, I think she's like half Iranian or some shit if I remember correctly(I might be wrong). I know she was born in Connecticut and I don't think I've ever seen her referenced with anything to do with Islam.

She's hot as fuck either way(Seriously, her tits are huge) but sadly she's getting blacked by Jalen Rose.

Pic related, that's her.

You'll love her even more as the year goes on. She's been on CSN New England the past few years with Tom E. Curran and she was great. She was always fun yet knowledgeable about everything and the fact she's a qt is just icing on the cake. She's also pretty good with her fantasy breakdown too. Rumor has it she's dating Danny Amendola so I wonder if maybe that was a conflict of interest hence why she's not on here anymore. Though they did replace her with Jerod Mayo who just retired so it's not surprising they went with the former player over her.

>not xounting

How 'bout them CHIEFS?!

Who's the best QB from the 2011 draft class, /nfl/?

Why are Iranian women so hot, I mean damn she fine

Also, why do aviators look so good on hot women

more Harvard Man incoming

tyrod

Cam
Dalton
Kaep

Taylor
Gabby
Ponder

At best: Newton
On average: Dalton
At worst: Bortles

Also if you enjoy jazz Ronnie Scott's is a must, its fairly expensive depending on who is playing that night.

If you want a more standard nigtlife club. Go to the Picadilly area, but I guess you DJ friend should know, Pucadilly Institute is quite famous so surely there will be fit tourists and your standard British chavs.

Just stay out of Brixton.

If you want to fall for a meme go eat at Nandos, the London Bridge one is the best. Don't fall the meme of eating fish and chips at big name restaurants. Find a "local chippie".

On the cultural note the National Gallery is fantastic. Science and British museums are ok. The Natural History museum is very good also.

Oxford and Wimbledon are fairly close by train so you could spend a day there.

Post a relevant Texans one.

>bortles
>2011 draft
u wot m8

old, but its the only other texans one I have

the texans are never relevant

Fuck, meant Gabbert. The whole Blaine and Blake thing confused me.

Spotted the salty clots fan

>the cardinals lost because of a long snapper
seems appropriate

t. bearsfag

I dunno man but I want one. They're hot as shit and they probably do freaky shit. E!SPN stole her to host First Take and it's paid dividends since she's always wearing some kind of dress or skirt and her puppies are always looking like they're about to pop. Too bad she's a Giants fan and banging Jalen Rose.

And I never noticed the aviator thing until now, that's kinda strange.

>Tfw The Chargers were blowing out the Chiefs 21-3 at the half in Arrowhead
>Everybody is talking and hyping the Chargers during halftime reports
>Finally people are acknowledging my team

but

>Keenan Allen dies
>Offense goes full fucking conservative
>Gamethread turned depressing as fuck
>Even Chargers fans knew what was going to happen, many people predicted an OT loss even when they were up by like 21 points.
>They choke on their shit like always
>Those same people who were hyping the Chargers at halftime don't even give a shit to even shit on them anymore because its sad and expected of them to fucking blow it they won't even show highlights of their game because they are that irrelevant

>Meanwhile Trevor Siemian and the Broncos beat the Panthers when nobody thought they would
>The Raiders have Brett Favre mini and made a gutsy call
>The Cheifs trolled us again
>We're the only winless team in the division

JUST

>the sidewalk frog saga was years ago

Stop making me feel old, Get Brady

>EJ Manuel and Geno Smith exist
I literally forgot

Chiefs fag here, had Keenan Allen on my fantasy last year, but glad to see him go this season after how badly he was abusing Marcus Peters out there.