Tfw Brady was exposed once again as a system babby and shit qb

>tfw Brady was exposed once again as a system babby and shit qb

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wwxXsEltyas
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lmao brady would have won that game by 2 touchdowns, carson palmer played like shit

Peyton Manning was similarly exposed by Trevor Simian.

>muh old guard
>muh legendary qbs

Literally outshone by rookies

>Peyton Manning was similarly exposed by Trevor Simian.
yo-
>look at falg
>italy or cote de ivore or whatever
1/10

manning should have retired after the neck injury. he was ten times the qb siemian is when he was still healthy. it's a shame that his desire for another championship led him to use HGH and smeared his legacy.

>tf
>tt

What kind of logic is that? Brady was also 10 times the QB he was when he was younger.

Peyton Manning was exposed by Teboq way before m8.

what do you mean? saying that siemian "exposed" peyton doesn't make sense because peyton has already proved himself to be in the top 10 of all time.

kek if brady was in the game the score would've been 45-7 in the first half

>habitual choker overshadowed by his autistic little brother

Lol. Peyton barely cracks top 25

ill never understand the whole "system" thing

its a team game, it supposed to be a system

its like going to a wall in your house, call it a system, and then start to knock down all the other walls to see if it can stand on its own

dan marino is even better than peyton and he has zero rings. championships are not an argument in this sport.

>another star padding choker who shit the bed against an actual goat (Montana)

Nah

This. Brady wouldn't have lost that fumble

montana was the 80's equivalent of tom brady, a decent qb who had the benefit of a genius head coach.

Explain why cuck Marino got BTFO by him in the super bowl then..

Kiss the rings bitch

Brady has only gone as far as deflating balls, all the while using his naturally obtained strength to deflate said balls. Unlike Patton ped manning, who felt that a championship retirement year was worth looking like all those other cheaters in American sports.

People think Brady is a disposable system QB because their backup QB usually do their backup job. The reality is that Brady is a good QB on a good system.

The way I see it, people here actually expect to see a backup QB do well when winning the starting job at another team, which doesn't happen often, and surprisingly one of the examples is Cassel with the Chiefs.

>low iq ESPN Neanderthals who don't understand elementary science literally believe in defamegate

Lel

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wwxXsEltyas

simple, the 49ers had the better team.

...because they had joe Montana under center

??? Did you really think I wos being serious there, mate? Arrrgh me matey? Is that not how you speak? Because you sure as he'll are sounding really tard like taking my obvious joke post for a serious one. Don't you people have a country to figure out instead of worrying about American sports?

and wendell tyler, and freddie solomon, and dwight clark, and ronnie lott, and roger craig.

I'm Muslim, so no

That's just excuses. If Marino was so good then he would have won, but he didn't. He sucks compared to the GOAT Montana

no, those are people, not excuses. people who are really good at playing football.

TOP LAFF

If Brady and Gronk had been in that game they would have dropped 35+ points and the Cards would have possession for about 5 minutes total.

Brady is going to go on an absolute fucking tear when he returns. We'll see 2007 'fuck you' caliber blowouts again. Defenses are going to have to dedicate 5-6 men just to cover Gronk and Bennett on every play, it's going to be fucking absurd.