/heem/

/heem/ in subject edition

Upcoming events:

9/14: TUF Season 24 EP 3 (On weekly, on wednesdays)
9/16: Bellator 161 - Kongo vs Johnson
9/17: UFC FN 94 - Poirier vs Johnson
9/23: Invicta FC 19 - Maia vs Modafferi
9/24: UFC FN 95 - Cyborg vs Lansberg
9/25: RIZIN 2 - Cro Cop vs Myung
10/1: UFC FN 96 - Lineker vs Dodson
10/8: UFC 204 - Bisping vs Henderson 2
10/15: UFC FN 97 - Lamas vs Penn
10/21: Bellator 162 - Shlemenko vs Grove
11/05: UFC FN 98 - Dos Anjos vs Ferguson
11/11: One FC: Defending Honor - Aoki vs Folayang
11/12: UFC 205 - TBA
11/19: Bellator 163 - Chandler vs Henderson
12/10: Glory: Collision - Verhoeven vs Hari

News:

>Luke Rockhold vs. "Jacare" Souza 2 headlines the UFC's return to Melbourne, Australia, on Nov.26
twitter.com/MikeBohnMMA/status/775122347938447360 (embed)

>Morning Report: Dana White says CM Punk 'probably shouldn't have his next fight in the UFC'
mmafighting.com/2016/9/12/12884772/morning-report-dana-white-says-cm-punk-probably-shouldnt-have-his

>Jews did 9/11 confirmed
[YouTube] Alex Jones explains how Zionist Jews did 9/11 (embed)

>Conor McGregor TMZ interview -- Respect for CM Punk ... He's Not a WWE P****
[YouTube] Conor McGregor -- Respect for CM Punk ... He's Not a WWE P**** (embed)

>Gordon Ryan wins middleweight belt at EBI 8
instagram.com/p/BKPn4FAhaNV/?taken-by=ebiofficial

>Sage Northcutt camp interested in Mickey Gall fight following UFC 203 callout
mmajunkie.com/2016/09/ufc-boss-sage-northcutt-camp-interested-in-mickey-gall-fight-following-ufc-203-callout

mmajunkie.com/2016/09/joe-silvas-shoes-whats-next-for-stipe-miocic-and-ufc-203s-other-winning-fighters

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lDwWcQ24nyA
youtube.com/watch?v=ymUiM1GtIhE
youtube.com/watch?v=2IXl14Js5AE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

schaub

shit thread tbqh

shitty thread

shitposters

is this the official thread, you fucking fags?

>gets attention from the media with all these inserts from his childhood life and whatnot
>gets on the main card because he's spoiled even though he's an amateur, opponent is humble and knows he doesnt deserve being on a main card
>makes drama during the fake weigh ins, doesnt shake hands and screams at the crowd like he's top 10
>gets wrecked without landing a hit
>hugs his oponent and tells him "dont let anybody tell you you dont deserve to be on the main card"
>almost cries during the post fight presser

>draws eyeballs
>moves the needle
financial reasons

>gets beaten up and tapped out
>reminding everyone that the ufc is real
social reasons

CM Punk was just a pawn in the grand game of chess being played by Ari Emmanuel

>tfw my poorly made meme is gaining traction
DEY ALL DOUBTED ME

there is literally 3 new threads up what the fuck cunts

>gets on the main card because he's spoiled

He's on the main card because he's a huge draw, I guess you think DJ should have headlined 200 as well?

me and the gf

>DJ should have headlined 200
better than
litteraly who tate vs litteraly who lesbunez

that division is a mess btw

you aren't very good at counting

did your wife start hitting back or something

Is Humble Bumbling Rumble currently the scariest guy in the UFC?

Yes better than the fight which was the 2nd replacement for the main event, good point

youtube.com/watch?v=lDwWcQ24nyA
Mandrama podcast talking about CM Punks fight.

Jews did 9/11
Globalists did UFC 200

Sage

>youtube.com/watch?v=ymUiM1GtIhE
pure class

WHEN MISTER MICKEY GALL'S HEAD CLATTERS ON THAT CANVAS YOU'LL KNOW IT"S NOT ALL TALK MISTER DANA WHITE SIR haha

>not Dan "Attempted Homicide" Henderson

someone post the elbows

So Romero vs Weidman and Jacare vs Rockhold 2

Assuming Weidman and Rockhold win, do they fight a title eliminator between themselves, or does Rockhold go straight to the title shot because he was champ more recently?

it's the same situation at HW with Werdum and Cain

it's a hard one

UFC probably prefers The Chris as he seems to be more of a company guy.

Cain will get the next titleshot.

UFC prefers Cain because of the Mexican market and he looked more impressive vs Browne. Also, Cain/Miocic won't be a rematch.

And Cain/Miocic is one of the best fights that can possibly be made at heavyweight.

Schaub vs Ngannou, my man

Dana is saying Punks next fight isn't in the UFC. So is Punk lying? Dana lying? I'm confused. Punk said he signed a multi fight deal. And now Dana is saying he's out. Or is Dana fucking him over and just used him that one time and cutting off his multi fight deal.

JDS v Werdum: Deux is THE fight to make

Dana said probably and Dana says shit that isn't true all the time, the PPV did pretty well so if they can find a worse opponent for punk (Mike Jackson maybe) I don't see why they wouldn't give him another shot if he wants.

Holy fuck JDS is fucking adorable man. He's always got this goofy smile on his face and he looks like he's just happy to be there. I remember when he beat Cain for the title and you could see Dana looking salty as fuck in the background cause Cain just blew his chance to shill some Pesos with a Mexican champ and JDS is just sitting there with that shit eating grin lol. What a good dude.

>Schaub
literally who

What is going on in this photo?

Glad to see that GGG is learning from the best.

only a matter of time before he gets heemed then

Damn JDS is a such a likeable guy.

Based Edmond. He's passing on his vast knowledge to the future. I remember when Ronda dropped GGG with bodyshots. It was crazy.

JDS is fucking adorable
He should get a break honestly, him vs Werdum would be a good fight

Do you remember when he was on Rogans podcast and both Rogan and Ronda praised him?

Funny, I don't know anything about fighting, but just listening to him for 5 minutes on that podcast I could tell he was a hack.

WHO YOU GOT?

I don't want JDS vs Werdum yet cause i like them too much

They already fought once and JDS blasted Werdum into the shadow realm

That was a long time ago though, I wonder if things would go the same way today

Him asking the crowd why they were booing him after the 2nd Velasquez fight legit made me want to punch a fucking wall. If you don't like JDS you don't deserve to breathe.

HYPE
Y
P
E

Sage easily

everyone knows he will just desperately go for a TD, all sage has to do it train sprawls

>mfw it's real

Hype

Sage went into the clinch against his last opponent again and again and got taken down from it more than once. He has major Fight IQ issues.

/r/ing the dutchpsycho.webm of Reem talking about Huey Lewis and the news

he's. only. 20.

>against his last opponent
exactly

Yeah but neither were my boy at the time

>Save Northcutt
Pottery.

I want my boy Mickey to end this meme once and for all. I will never forgive Natty Northcutt him for what he did to my boy the Sister Pfister. Plus Sages's dad seems like a cunt.

>just listening to him for 5 minutes on that podcast I could tell he was a hack
rogaine is a hack and a muppet himself, no surprises here

And the fight's happening in about two months. Not much time to grow a brain.

YES

haha nice try mr gall sir but i need to beat your face into a pulp now

Guys i'm 30 years old and I'm not athletic at all. Theres a jiu jitsu place kinda near me, but the teacher is a purple belt. Will that be terrible? My Martial arts experience is limited to highschool taekwondo.

>Tfw there are literally no blackbelts in this country.

Feed him Sage, Barberena, Gunnar in that order

He's still not very good on the ground. If he can't stop the takedown, northcutt v gall looks remarkedly like punk v gall.

gall. i know hes fought people who don't know how to fight but he's looked really promising while sage has looked god awful.

kek

Vitor was 20 when he fought Randy fucking Couture for a title shot

Barnett was 24 when he WON the title, as was Jon Jones

Being young does not nessecarily mean you need to have your hand held and being fed cans until you're nice and established

has punk said anything since saturday post press conference lads? i wanna laugh at him

>CM Punk was courageous for getting a huge paycheck to pursue a hobby for a couple of years before getting beat so swiftly that he couldn't showcase any of the meager progress he managed in that time

SO BRAVE

"per @mmaunola"
legit?

holy fuck, how do people watch that shit?

if you have no experience a purple belt can still teach you a ton

if you like it and feel like you wanna take it seriously you can just fuck off to a better place once youve reached all he can teach you

30 is just a kid, cm punk started at 36

Dana confirmed it in person ya goof

Mickey Gall cuts a mean promo lads. I can actually see him doing a guest appearance for the WWE at some point in the future lel.

>John Cena or whoever in the ring on the mic
>*HEY MICKEY YOU SO FINE*

That would be hilarious.

UFC always shows fighters shadowboxing too

he actually looks better there than he did in the training vids

they dont have lip rings and look like pantless school shooters though

theres a couple things flawed with this argument

1. mma competition was not anywhere near the level it is know
2. vitor came from a shithole, and barnetts youth wasnt great eithrr
3. there were on heaps on steroids
4. by saying he was 24 and won the belt you basicly saying being young makes you have more potential
5. sage is fucking famous at this point, the pressure is nowhere near what those guys hade
there are more btw

i just got a 30-22 dec against some goof,

what was the most dominant decision you can think off scorecardwise?

Just watched 203

What a fucking mess. Is meme face in trouble for kicking that mouthy cunt after the fight?

NEW PUNK INTERVIEW

I highly doubt it.

Everybody hates that cunt so Werdum will be ok.

I don't know how anyone can dislike JDS. The guy is too fucking likable AND he's a good fighter. If he were to face Stipe for the belt that would just be a giant bro-fest leading up to the fight.

kek

Punk was one of the top wrestles too. Like, people thought this was cool as shit.

>Tfw your actual first name is Sage
I feel almost obligated to root for him since we share the same weird ass name but he's just too much of a goddamm Chad and Mickey is based as fuck.

haha

this guy is truely my antiboy

cant stand the tryhard niceguy character

Yeah I'm sure Sage fighting a literal waiter is on the same level as Vitor fighting Randy in terms of competition, Sage vs Busboy is definitely a better and more competitive fight between higher-level athletes

So what if he came from a shithole? That has no bearing on pro fighting whatsoever, Sage probably has more competitive experience than either one of those two had considering all his karate accomplishments

>they were on heaps of steroids
Are you actually implying Sage is natty
Fucking really?

Of course youth gives you more potential but my point was that neither one of those guys had their hands held, they took very difficult fights and weren't coddled and cautiously helped along like Northcutt has been

Fame is a literal non-argument, there's 20 year olds in football and olympic sports watched by literally millions upon millions of people who don't choke under the percieved "pressure"

someone should set you on fire and toss you into a gutter

guess how I know you're black

guess how I know you're somali lmao

Now that CM Punk has received the Goobs seal of approval, do you respect him /heem/?

All these logjam fights to replace fucking bisping.

Any of those 4 are title holders or contenders but they're stuck fucking around for the next 6 months.

Unless.... Hendo actually wins then calls his retirement. Then the winner of those 2 matches fight for the vacated title?

are you black tho?

Because you're both related?

pretty white actually

will he stop spamming aligator memes now

Boring fight. No one cares.

>croatia with a sadistic post
lmao cant make this shit up

>Luke Cuckold
Top kek, he sucks.

leave

>Feeding one of the last few NATTY GOATS in Rockhold to a roided up Brazilian monkey freak for the fuck of it
>Forgetting Rockhold already beat him

What's the fucking point? Let him fight Bisking. Just let them bang, bro.