Trying to locate a missing girl. Last spotted in MO. Reward for dude she's with. Need help

Trying to locate a missing girl. Last spotted in MO. Reward for dude she's with. Need help.

Reward for this guy

diff pic

/b has a chance to do something great here but they would rather talk about which anime characters they would like to fuck, good luck user.

There is a large reward for this dude.

Is that JJ?

Which part of Missouri? I don't even live there, but I fucking swear I've seen him before near KC or someplace

post nudes

French Village

Dan Perkins, last seen French Village

got nudes? I need motivation to find her

What happens if by chance I do know the dude lol

kek

Have you asked the eight ball? It's a long shot, I've just tried mine for you and it said "not promising". Maybe you could try yours instead?

Been getting amber alerts like crazy in MO tonight. This why OP?

If you know them or know where they are, call this

not sure, but that's hella crazy

I think I see her. She's in the center of the picture, wearing colorful sunglasses.

I've always been good at these "Where's Waldo?" games.

Might be going by "Lucy"

I know that cult. It's awesome. We just pass that chick around and rape her in all of her holes. She loves it.

Have you found her yet?

By the way I don't mean to be picky, but somebody helps you find her and the dude in the picture gets the reward? That doesn't sound fair!

Well we can count out one line of investigation.

Nobody is going to abduct that ugly specimen to turn her into a sex slave.

did you check her prison cell that's where they go back to after they are done picking up trash

She has been missing since May 2015. Trying something different nothing seems to be working.

how can you rape her if she loves it?

nothing of value was lost

Did you try the local Pizzahutt or McDonalds?

The reward is for him not her. He's the wanted one. It's a 2000.00 reward for him not her.

In fairness it doesn't read like that, and again not to be picky but if you're looking for her surely you should be offering money for HER return, not the dudes? I think you've got mixed up how this reward thing works.

Them titties tho

I hear ya but the reward money is for her not him. He basically kidnapped her and is threatening her if she contacts her family. He is very dangerous.

You'll maybe have better luck on Twitter or if you're involved directly why aren't you plastering the town with posters etc?

Bewbs

she looks perfectly happy to me picking up trash like she should be

Why the fuck is she built like a cartoon character?

Not your personal ar-

>there is a large reward

.....just how much are we talking?

You better pay up if I find her, OP, or you'll be the one missing

2000 but he wants the man, alive.

Jeez, I know this is Sup Forums, but it's not mandatory that everyone replying has to be a dick.

Not in MO, haven't seen her, but I hope she's found safe. Peace, OP.

how on earth are they missing with all that visibility gear on them

Make it six and I bring the entire cult in

Lost someone to some New Message of God bullshit, I'll gladly do some tracking

volunteer work. makes them look good

good point

Why are you going to reward the dude she's with?

You'll never find her.

Read up... Already had this convo with OP...

Ya think you'd get someone to react, but no. ( ._.)
Good luck with the search OP.