Why are White MEN so much stronger than pathetic little bl*ckbois?

Why are White MEN so much stronger than pathetic little bl*ckbois?

How can they compete? Literally all of the strongest men or runner-ups have been White.

Bl*cks on SUICIDE WATCH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7I2qV6Gr9qY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are whites such shitty runners compared to west Africans? Honest question, blacks seem to be quicker and more explosive. I remember reading that blacks have faster twitch fibers which give them a genetic advantage, that could be the reason although I think culture is a bigger reason. However whites have more fat which allows them to dominate strong man competitions.
Black lower body strength>>>>>>>>>>>
White upper body strength>>>>>>>>>>>

The black genetic elites get recruited for real sports, not meme shit like strongman

Why are Africans such shitty artists compared to Whites?

Why are you so insecure that you can't even stay on topic.

We were talking about strength though which made you bring up running for some reason

>However whites have more fat which allows them to dominate strong man competitions

what am i reading.png

How would bodyfat help you lift heavy things? Are you retarded?

More importantly why are Sup Forums fags so obsessed with niggers? I never understood this. Even Sup Forums used to have ''Memes'' about how they fetishize niggers back in 2013. If niggers are that inferior, you should have contempt on your incompetance and leave it be instead of spending hours of your lives hating an alleged subrace.

Nope. Blacks are more "designed" for fast twitch fiber muscle activation and whites have slower muscle twitch activaiton. So blacks excel at explosive sports, like boxing and running while whites excel at sports like wrestling. Their bone structure plays a role in this too.

Anways the point I' making explosive strength =/ strength

das right we are strong

He's a big guy

youtube.com/watch?v=7I2qV6Gr9qY

4u

btw he is awesome my favorite athlete t.bh

I like Lithuania because of him

thanks

I don't know anything else about your country. Tell me something interesting about your history and people.

Both look shit.

Let's see some brazilian sculptures and artwork.

I'm pretty lazy t.bh, but I can tell you few thinks
We were once the biggest state in whole Europe and were pretty strong
We were the first ones to break from soviet union
Lithuanian language is regarded as the most conservative living Indo-European language
Lithuania was the last pagan country in Europe
The people in Lithuania are probably a bit racist and homophobic tho and we don't smile for no reason

Cool! All of those sound good

>We were once the biggest state in whole Europe and were pretty strong

All of that land was mostly uninhabited wasteland that the mongols depopulated

Mark Felix is a top lad and I'm amazed he's still going at 50 years old.

Most of these strongmen have that big gut, but I suppose their strength is functional unlike those professional bodybuilders with fuck all bodyfat.

Well they train for different things but a lot of bodybuilders are pretty strong

wtf i like this country now

That's Lithuania.