Trump won the election, and the liberals hate it, and even go as far as rioting...

Trump won the election, and the liberals hate it, and even go as far as rioting. I say it is time to add insult to injury and fuck with them even more, by changing their own chant and hashtag, "love trumps hate". So I ask you all to tweet #LoveTrump'sHate.

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/report-three-million-votes-in-presidential-election-cast-by-illegal-aliens/
youtube.com/watch?v=f4bPeheIRD8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>inbfucking4 some newfag cocksucker shrieks "NYPA"

We're never gonna have any lols if you stupid niggers keep shooting down any chance to do some funny shit.

Not necessarily saying this is funny, but goddamn, at least it's something.

anyway to prevent this
>inb4 newfag
Because I basically am

>Trump won the election

No he didn't.

b8

Which is totally why even MSNBC calls him "President-Elect Trump"

just be a little more open to opportunities to do some funny shit like I said.

Everytime we're thrown an opportunity, some faggot goes and says "NO WE'RE NOT UR PERSONAL ARMIE, WE'RE FOURCHAN, WE'RE ANONYMOOS"

i'm fuckin' sick of it
same kind of shit that killed 8ch

Trump did not win a democratic majority.

Hence, he did not win the vote.

The Electrical Collage should vote for Hillary for the lulz

yes he did because thats how elections work around here. On top of that he would have won the popular as well if it wasnt for the estimated 3 million of illegals that voted in this election. Obama talks about russian intervention, but implicitly tells illegals to commit a crime and tamper with our elections by voting and that if they do he will not prosecute. That is not just dereliction of duty, it is treason

the popular vote IS the perversion, not the system that actually elects the president. why even have a popular vote if it's not in the constitution? it only causes problems and is a huge waste of time.

>Electrical Collage

Pretty funny user

>yes he did because thats how elections work around here.

Okay.

In an actually democratic society, Trump would not have won. Hence, the US cannot be a functioning democracy.

Trump may have won the election, but he did not win the vote.

>On top of that he would have won the popular as well if it wasnt for the estimated 3 million of illegals that voted in this election.

Lol, because that's totally true.

>the popular vote IS the perversion

Lol, you are fucking mental.

>why even have a popular vote if it's not in the constitution

It's democratic.

BY THE NINE YOU MOTHERFUCKERS JUST AREN'T GONNA LET THIS GO ARE YOU

ALL HAIL GOD EMPEROR TRUMP
BUILD THE FUCKING WALL
BURY THE LIBTARDS IN THEIR OWN FAILURE

We need Akatosh to take true form and bury these liberal pussies

DESTROY THEM ALL.

DESTROY

DESTROY

DESTROY

>ALL HAIL GOD EMPEROR TRUMP
>BUILD THE FUCKING WALL
>BURY THE LIBTARDS IN THEIR OWN FAILURE

America isn't a democracy fuckwit, It's a Republic

when asked what you have given us Ben Franklin replied, "It's a Republic if you can keep it"
Republic of Texas before Texas was a state

Lern 2 gubbernment

infowars.com/report-three-million-votes-in-presidential-election-cast-by-illegal-aliens/

It's a constitutional republic not a democracy

I don't hate it. I think it's going to be fucking hilarious when he looks like a moron and simply becomes the GOP's sock puppet for 4 years. Hard to drain the swamp if you move into the bayou and flood your cabinet with it.

A democracy is nothing more than a dictatorship of the masses. You can vote to kill the minorities off

A democratic Republic means that you get to vote but the government is restrained to operate only under the founding law that sets it up. IE the constitution.

You got it all wrong, they love his hate. It's what fuels their tear factories.

thank you for the laughs.

the tears, they are delicious

truth

tough tits, ese.

"illegal" means just that: Illegal.
It's against the law to run across the border unchecked and should be treated as such. I don't give a fuck about your sob story; the law's the law.

How about every time such cuckery comes up we just flood the thread with God emperor Trump photo's eh?
Seriously

1. Donald Trump won by our own law of the land, and if any of you dumb fucks knew the basics of civics or political science you would understand that PURE DEMOCRACY IS SHIT.
That's why the US IS A DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC. EXTRA EMPHASIS ON R-E-P-U-B-L-I-C.

2. Because of 1, he IS your president whether you like it or not, so SUCK IT UP PRINCESS and deal with that shit.

3. You fucks are doing nothing but showing the world that you are nothing but cry baby little bitches, and it brings me great joy to see everything you have ever wanted get flushed down the toilet.

Seriously, at this point (to at least WARRANT the fucking stupidity and crybaby bullshit) I fucking HOPE Trump deports the vast majority of mexicans. I HOPE he fucking throws all gay people into mental hospitals. I HOPE he bombs the dick out of the middle east and ushers in a new age of middle eastern colonialism. I HOPE he isolates and imprisons muslims here in this country. I HOPE he fucking destroys feminism in such a way that he reverts to putting bitches back in the kitchen.

Because AT LEAST FUCKING THEN IT WOULD WARRANT THE LEVEL OF STUPID CRY BABY BULLSHIT WE HAVE TO DEAL FROM YOU ASS HATS ON THE DAILY SINCE 2008!

So yeah, I am a little irritated. And now I feel better. Because if you fucks keep pushing this party & movement (you know, the one that currently holds every seat of power in the US) then you will get EXACTLY what you deserve.

All trump is talking about is deporting criminal aliens. The rest he wants to go back to a port of entry get vetted and if you have been here working for 25 years makes you a skilled worker which means immediate entry. That is basically amnesty and prob more progressive than any of the other repub canidates. Try actually reading trumps policy before hittting me with some fucking sob story cuz i can provide ten for your 1 of somebody killed by a drunk driver illegal, an illegal raped by a coyote on the way over, killed by ms-13 or other gang ect.

well america isnt a democracy its a democratic republic dumbshit
also hill shill detected

Take away the 3 million illegal votes they just found and he damn sure did win the popular vote...

Thanks buddy grade A post

study harder then

You're tearing my illegal family apart IM LITERALLY SHAKING

liberals i.e. the intolerant hypocrits

Hey cuck you won. On behalf of Putin. USA 1776-2016, RIP she was a good one. I finally understand the song, "The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down".

You wonder if they go to bed at night thinking maybe there not so tolerant. Laying in bed saying you know I feel really bad about threatening to kill that guy while holding love Trump's hate sign. Oh honey is your boyfriend staying the night.

>3 million of illegals that voted in this election
I know that you are merely pretending to be retarded, but it genuinely upsets me that there are a lot of people who are actually this retarded.

something died on the 8th, but it wasn't America.
It was your free ride and all the other entitled whiney motherfuckers

You do realize Trump is a liberal who told you just what you wanted to hear, right?

I like how eagerly your base ate his bullshit, fork and all.

"Durr repeal Obamacare...oh, by the way, I believe in universal health care."

Polls : 15 millions participants.
There are 330 million people in the country.
Kys lib fag.

youtube.com/watch?v=f4bPeheIRD8

What free ride? This country already has the stingiest safety net for the disadvantaged in the entire free world. But prove me wrong cuck, if we aren't in a recession by March I will be genuinely amazed. And yet I would not even be slightly surprised if it devolved all the way to Thunderdome by then either.

I'm not the author of that post, but no one on the right voted for him to uphold every conservative principal, the tea party expected their canidates to do that and they sold out. Everyone voted Trump to burn out corruption, end pc speech and the identity politics of the left, and ultimately protect the second amendment so we can be sure to keep the bastards in line as it was written, not anything about hunting

I agree with you about thunderdome. The bond market is about to unravel, because of what clinton did eliminating glass stegal, and then obama just made worse with qe 1, 2, 3, and now 4 yea shits about to get bad but atleast it won't get smokescreened with WW3 like killary had planned

The US is a representative Republic you dumbfuck. It's not a democracy.