This girl , solid 7-8/10 keeps messaging me

This girl , solid 7-8/10 keeps messaging me

But whenever I try to get a conversation started she end up answering with "yesss" or "looool" or "ahahah" leaving me awkward

What the fuck does she want from me ?
Is she texting me while getting pounded by a nigger ?

Yes, so you should kys indefinitely

I will one day promise

Force the issue, ask her to chill. If she avoids the question, stop responding. We got no time for games, nigga.

Sounds like she lacks any conversation skills. Your gonna have to step up your game with her.

Just ask her if shes fucking while texting you

>Is she texting me while getting pounded by a nigger ?
Obviously

We often chill together but with other people most of the time , will try that user

Just now she tagged me in a facebook meme post even If I havent answered to her "nooo" for 20 minutes

Why dont I just kill myself already

just ask her to hang out with you sometime and just go over to her house or bring her over to yours when it's just you two.

Rape her. If she can't tell you like and want to fuck her after the first few correspondences she's hopeless. Best to just take what you want.

edgy beta faggot

She's probably just a boring person.

Thats another way to see it

This. Like most women she is used to people being interested in her despite not being interesting.

Does that make you a sjw omega cuck?

She's just terrible at texting, that's all. You either hold up the conversation(which is a total pain in the ass) or end it. You better be a good texter or your ass fired

Damn. that actually makes so much sense

+ im at best a 5/10 yet she messages me every fucking day , ive never started the conversation nor showed any interest

Maybe she also just messages everybody trying to get as much attention possible

Fucking normies

how about not wasting your time texting like a faggot and asking her out? if she says yes you got smth going, if she says no you can stop bothering with her....

OP it sounds like she's just trying to force herself to be the 'lol I'm so randum' girl.

Gotta break down that wall Sup Forumsro

This. It's better to ask for forgiveness than permission

We don't love these hoes user

Straight up say "You know you're not giving me a lot to go off of" next time she hits you with a couple of those. You say she keeps messaging you, she obviously wants to talk to you, and unless you're just saying awkward shit that she can't reply to shes not going to leave.

she is fucking with you bro dont waste your time on her

Does she message you first?
Does she talk to you in person?

Even if I was awkward as fuck , why would she still comeback for more

This, user. It's ok to strike out, just don't be the pussy that never leaves the dugout.

Ive never messaged her first or maybe once , but she most likely starts a conversation, and when I try to develop the subject she just go back to "ahaha xddd"

And yeah we see each other pretty much everyday cause we work at the same place

She is just looking for attention, sounds like She is always on her phone and needs someone to text in between all the other good looking fags she is texting.

Just a boring whore looking for attention.

JUST ASK HER OUT. IF SHE SAYS NO, DONT BE A FAG ABOUT IT. SIMPLE.

Will try that , its all or nothing at this point

Ok I see, you need to address this to her. Bring it to her attention in a polite way. Do you need help wtih wording?

Im alright with words really , but I dont want to be there loosing my time trying to get her to talk me more knowing it could lead to absolutely nothing

Good point just making sure. Than ask her if she wants to do anything after work.

Take some time to build up the courage, but dont overthink it. A simple text should do

True. Thanks user

Most likely pounded by a nigger, yes. But also, she may not be very bright. You should just take the lead and advance. At least you'll know then

I expect an update thread user

Then*

No problem, hope I helped

I doubt it would go anywhere really , but will update one day

Something I hadnt think of yet is maybe im just getting deeper and deeper in the hell of the Friendzone

I need to attempt something before she starts talking me about how she fucks with other guys

See again
Do it sooner rather than later user

Sounds like she's bored and just wants someone to talk to. I've had this happen to me before where the girl friend zoned me and used me as someone to talk to to waste time. I eventually stop giving the bitch attention and she continues to bitch a lot to other nice guys and waste their time. I could be completely wrong but that's my experience with girls that write the boring respondes yet continue to talk.

Girls tend to do this a lot, leading you on in the process

Ye
Im scared thats what it could be
I dont want to be the cuckhold guys

And then they bitch on Facebook and say: "where are all the nice guys?" They're in your friend zone cunt.

Not a cuck lol, just being used.

Personally never happened to me sucks if it happens though

I just dealt with this, a hot girl gave me her number at work, seen her almost every day she seems really interested in a date, text her and it goes no where everytime i show interest, i'm 27 i've been with plenty of girls this one was younger, duno if this is just a thing girls do now but why would you act nice and lead me on for no reason? didnt really care but its super confusing...we were supposed to chill this summer i left it to her to text me and heard nothing..its winter now.

>left it to her to text me
Always a mistake

It happens. The girls that cry and complain on Facebook about not finding a good guy yet have tons of them to choose from in their friend zones are normally immature af.

Feign disinterest. Maintain that charade for as long as it takes. She will either pay more attention to you or leave you alone. Either way, problem solved.

I had probably tried to set up a date maybe 10 times prior man, that was the last time i saw her and i had given up at that point, she said she would hit me up...i knew she was with 2 other guys dude thats why i stopped caring

>I had probably tried to set up a date maybe 10 times prior
Oh shit didnt know that obviously my bad. What did she say?

Thats fucking stupid , im just wondering if they do that on purpose , did she know she was basically pretending to be interested to then never talk to you again

I mean they probably do but thats just fucked up

always busy, always at work, which was true..but my friends saw her with other guys..she had time for them.

bait

another race bait topic, nothing to see here

Pretty much for now, i still have her number i have run into girls like that again and continued my relationship...Last we talked was on good terms who knows maybe ill talk to her again someday.

Fuck you

Well that sucks sorry to hear that. Good thing you stopped talking to her

sounds like they're both socially inept

>Is she texting me while getting pounded by a nigger
white bois don't realize this is happening 24/7

Bad b8 no one cares

Marty and Doc from Back to the Future called and no homo... but they want their Flux Capacitor back.