Hey Sup Forums, I'm about to get 3 7.5 mg hydrocodones, should I mix it with alcohol, or get really stoned with it?

Hey Sup Forums, I'm about to get 3 7.5 mg hydrocodones, should I mix it with alcohol, or get really stoned with it?

... seriously?

Drink half a bottle of gin and wash it down with some Molly. It'll be awesome, OP.

I would love to take that advice, but sadly out here in the middle of fucking nowhere molly is hard as fuck to find.

I can do the gin part though.

i'd take 1 and a half and smoke and drink a little. Don't over do it with the booze, as mixing the acetemetiphin with alcohol is hard on the liver. I'd say a beer or two or maybe a glass of wine. should do the trick. Run yourself a nice bath, and plug your laptop in to the socket near the sink. set it ontop of your toilet seat, and load up netflix. put on a nice crime drama or perhaps a standup comedy special; Joe Rogan's most recent " triggered" is great. once you get comfortable, take your laptop and drop it the fucking tub faggot.

I'll take it into consideration, you fucking Jew. Also 1 and a half isn't enough Vicodin.

Fuck the hydro whatevers and just get stoned

1 and a half wouldn't even do much though. what I would recommend is take all 3 just chill and wait till it fully kicks in then decide if you want to smoke or drink

But that won't put on the slow, painful road of opiate addiction that ends with me ODing in a shitty motel.

I like to take 10 at a time and smoke weed. (5 is also cool)
Also take into consideration that I'm 300 lbs.
Don't drink alcohol with them, you'll hate yourself.

Good idea

Don't be a fag..Take all three with as much of a fifth as you can consume. You'll feel numb as fuck in your forebrains.

the weed kinda kickstarts it, it's a good chill

Be sure to take additional Tylenol with it

wouldn't taking 10 7.5mg Vicodin have a dangerous amount of acetaminophen? I do weigh less than half as much though.

You're about to get?
I smell a fail.
You're getting a text from your supplier that either his scooter won't start and his mom won't lend him the 2002 mazda six, or he ran into a trap at the 7 eleben and he's railing his boipussy.
You done got played.

only if you're a bitch

Nah mate, this guy has come through before. He's an odd but reliable contact. I but Vyvanse and Adderall from him on the reg.

This sounds fun

amen

Any less than three would be gay.

don't mix with booze unless you've done this before. its not 5+5=10, its more of a 5X5=25 kinda thing.

Is there a way make it into codeine syrup like for purple drank?

what this thread dad

I know, that's why it interested me. I wouldn't drink a lot, probably like 3-4 beers. I have virtually no alcohol tolerance.

if you wanna be a pussy you can grind them up and mix it with apple sauce

Op quit being a faggot and pop all three of those suckers. Don't drink on it heavily as it can cause liver damage, but 3 beers wouldn't kill ya

OP just smoke bud, thank me later

Do not do it, you will throw up.
I am 300 lbs with a high alcohol tolerance and that shit destroyed me.

Ive been snorting them in school and giving them to sophomores

>what this thread dad

???

I guess opiates do induce nausea. I'll go with weed probably.

Vicodin doesn't work if you snort it cheesedick.

Yes it does, idiot. You can snort prescription opiates....

People snort fentanyl right?

You can snort Oxycodone because it's not watered down with a fuck ton of APAP, in order to snort enough Vicodin to get high, you would also have to snort like 2 grams of acetaminophen . If you want to destroy your nasal passages and clog your face up with a metric fuckton of Tylenol, be my guest.

Dont believe so but you can snort hydrocodone

I am a former junkie and I havent backread this thread but you should probably not listen to any of these retards.

put em in your butt.

I hear that's pretty effective. how would I go about this, if I were to decide to?

Not the guy your replying to bht you would have to crush it and dilute in water. The problem is apap (tylenol) that's in it burns a little. There's debate as to wether plugging is more effective. I tried it, but only really added to nausea. Just pop them and take a potentiator if you have any tolerance. Bio availabilty via oral consumption is high enough. I take 2 10's with a muscle relaxer and feel nice. I'm really specific about controlling my tolerance though. I can still catch a buzz off 10mg sometimes.

Both

appreciate the advice. Tolerance is not an issue for me, as I only use opiates 1-2 times a year. Is grapefruit juice actually any good as a potentiateor?

Doesn't do much for me. Some people say it has to be real white grapefruit or something like thay and take it at least 30min before hand. But honestly antihistamines are a good go to. Like benadryl.

I'd recommend 5-HTP, maybe some 90% cocoa dark chocolate as well about an hour and a half before the trip. Tbh, this really only works for serotonin agonists like shrooms, try it if you want tho I guess

Also to me alcohol covers the hydro high

Both, agreed.