Ladies! Listen the fuck up! You do NOT look attractive with your ridiculous septum piercings. You look like cattle...

Ladies! Listen the fuck up! You do NOT look attractive with your ridiculous septum piercings. You look like cattle. Ugly ass cattle with no fashion sense, in fact.

In fact, each facial piercing reduces your attractiveness by 20%. If you're already plain or a butterface, you're in negative territory pretty fucking fast! So knock it off and lose the facial jew-elry.

Pic very related.

bump

There is no point in even trying to criticize the fashion choices of a female.

No matter how you paint it, she will always have 10 other beta-males commenting on how beautiful and amazing she is in some sad attempt to get attention from an egomaniac.

get over it, faggot. some people like things...some dont. in fact some chicks look pretty fuckin hott with septum piercings.

If dubs OP is a gaylord

My dubs have spoken

Thanks, Pep-pep

I bet you also like your girls with tattoos and buttplug tails

lolo cuck

This

some tattoos are fine, sure. buttplug tails im not a fan of. but see...i didnt feel the need to make a thread telling people what they should or shouldnt wear. if you like buttplug tails thats fine...i dont. and thats ok.

I think my gf looks divine with a septum piercing even tho I kinda hate when she pierces her beautiful body

your opinion>> opinion of a child >> everyone elses

>Doesn't like buttplug tails

You don't enact Sub/Dom roleplay where you treat her like a sexual pet?

>gf
>looks devine

your opinion is greater than the opinion of a child which is greater than the opinion of everyone else???

translation: i like fat cocks up my ass hole

>each facial piercing reduces your attractiveness by 20%
I also dislike septum piercings, but definitely don't agree with this. On the right face, I like lip or eyebrow rings, also nose studs, but I stress: it only works for some face shapes/looks. Think Noomi Rapace in the Swedish Dragon Tattoo. I thought she looked hot as fuck.

septum piercing do look fucking stupid
so do snakefangs and those nauseating gauges hippiefaggots gets

Dubs have been witnessed.

if dubs all of you cant dubs

As much as I am also not a fan of piercings, I gotta say, only a dense cunt of a virgin who will NEVER get a gf (pierced or otherwise) would say something as retarded as "x reduces your attractiveness by 20%"

Reading your post reduced my intelligence by 5%.

this is literally one of the only things a woman can do to make me be completely uninterested. She could be the freakiest bitch ever and id have to have her take it out or id go limp

Is this a multiplicative or additive reduction where there is more than one piercing?

/thread

that is a breeding cow damn son

Most septum piercings look like shit but there is a certain type of facial structure in combination with a certain piercing that makes it look pretty good, all things considered. Big nose, small piercing with no balls. Doesn't look too overbearing.

All piercings are fucking retarded cries for attention. "Look at me, I don't have an interesting enough personality to win your attention so I shoved shiny shit in my face"

Girls with nose rings are a real turnoff.

Nothing sexy about metal snot.

booger rings serve as a notice the wearers are stupid enough to bullshit easily

gives you something to put the leash on

it has been decreed