Why are woman so difficult to understand. I have a lot of female friends...

Why are woman so difficult to understand. I have a lot of female friends, (none of them interest me and they don't wanna be with me)
We'll call them letters because I'm lazy.
>be me
>was eating lunch with some of my friends today
>we were all laughing when suddenly friend B started acting moody
>tried asking what was wrong then she gave us all a glare
>friend T got triggered
>friend S complained about being lonely despite being a heart breaker
>all of us left depressed and angry

wtf

Probably because they're human and you're probably on the spectrum.

Can the names be becca,Stacy, and tracy?

Women don't hang around men to be friendly. They want something more than friendship, ya dip.

i second this

It's obvious what's going on here.

These bitches just need some dick in their life. Walk up to them and grab them by the pussy and shove your hard cock in their ass.

Problem solved.

Why is autism so bad? Can't they teach us social clues as a subject instead of treating us like children?

The perfect real life harem situation...

They've told me they're interested in other guys I know I sound fucking dense but I've been friends with them for years.

Because you're a faggot

OP, learn some empathy you dipshit. Or at least, make it look like you care to them. Are you putting up a front now before them? In that case, I know why you're bitter

you really are dense
when a girl says something she means the exact opposite
they're waiting for you to go full chad mode and destroy their pussies

>being friends with girls
That's where you fucked up, user. You can't just be their friend. Not when it's multiple girls to just one guy, anyhow.

If you hang out with just one or two girls at a time, it might be doable as long as it isn't an everyday thing. But as a male, putting yourself around multiple females on a regular basis is a best way I know of to drive yourself fucking insane.

They aren't rational when they're together, they find the most pointless shit interesting, and no matter how close you think you are with them, they will never truly see you as one of them until you've been part of the crew for YEARS. Youll have lost any patience for them long before that, assuming you have even half a brain. Enjoy talking to them about YouTube makeup tutorials and Patrick Dempsey until then, you fuckin nerd

Okay, hear me out.

Nobody here is normal. Everyone is delusional, whatever. Choose your delusions wisely though.

I'm going to advocate for the devil here and give them the Benefit of doubt. They're human. Are you human? Can you empathize with them?

Lonely faggors here won't be able to give you advice. Is this a troll thread?

nope just bitching.

>implying they wouldn't all get jealous and destroy every friendship within the group

Real life isn't anime sadly

well there you go. they bitched and now you're bitching. maybe someone pissed her off earlier. don't waste time thinking on it.

There are plenty of people here on Sup Forums willing to give advice. What, do you think we're /r9k/ or something? Plus /adv/ is a slow board.

under rated post

This.
You need to learn to find the middle ground between not giving a shit about what they say, and taking everything they say to heart. Half the shit out of their mouth carries no weight whatsoever and its best left alone

If you sway too far in either direction, you'll just end up hating them and in just as pissy a mood as they are

Fuck, /r9k/'s toxicity is affecting more than Sup Forums's zaniness...

What's the cure? Sorry for assuming badly, I forget when I go outside of r9k.

I've managed to find a few girls that aren't fucking stupid like that (but they are insane), and whenever i had to deal with some Stacy being retarded i find that there is a very easy method for success.

>Step 1: Let her say a couple full sentences and then hold your hand up
This lets her feel like she said enough to have gotten her point across while letting you destroy any steam she was building.
>Step 2: Repeat part of what she said word for word and point out how it's bullshit
I find that the best way to do this is to state how retarded they're being by phrasing it as a sort of open question. It makes them feel like they still have a say in the conversation and they will use this opportunity to give you more tard ammo.
>Step 3: Repeat this for a little bit while continuing to point out how idiotic she is acting
At this point if you've done this right she'll be ready to spew spaghetti everywhere while making a ass of herself. At the time you'll also look like an ass but whenever people look back on it they will realize that you did literally nothing but repeating what she said.

Don't follow this fucking advice.

There is no cure. The most depraved board on this website is /r9k/. Don't go anywhere near it. Seriously, it will fuck you up mentally if you stay there for too long.

Welp, time to kill myself then.

Just kidding, yeah. Any good alternatives to r9k and Sup Forums in general? The anonymity is too fucking good man. It makes me secure. Forums ain't for me, and Facebook and Reddit you have to build reputations on.

>inb4 go outside

true wisdom right here

I think we would get along just fine. One of my favorite lines is:
>I'm not insulting you, I'm describing you

Room goes silent every time

I'm not saying that Sup Forums is bad or anything, I'm just saying that /r9k/ is a horrible place. Literally any other board other than /r9k/ is good for viewing. Hell, even /lgbt/ and /d/ are better boards than /r9k/.

You can always go back to shleddit though and try again if you're not liking it here.