E

>those backside

FIRST 4 SHITTY FAKE

First for BRINGING YOU BIG COCK

Azor Stannis

nice hips

Next Episode confirmed info:

>Cersei doesn't show up to her trial.
>Cersei blows up the Great Sept of Baelor with wildfire, killing Mace, Loras, Margaery, Kevan, High Sparrow, some Sparrows, some random citizens, and Lancel
>Qyburn has his little birds kill Pycelle
>Tommen commits suicide by jumping out of a window
>The Mountain kills Septa Unella, Oberyn/Elia Martell style; possibly kills more Sparrows
>Arya kills Walder Frey
>Arya makes Frey pies(possibly just poisoned pies)
>Jon is named King in the North by the Northern lords, Manderly(or someone who fits his description) gives a speech that convinces them all
>Dorne will appear
>Sam arrives at Oldtown
>Davos makes Melissandre tell Jon that she burned Shireen
>Bran sees the rest of the Tower of Joy scene
>Bran and co. arrive at The Wall, Benjen leaves
>Jon learns his parentage(not 100% confirmed)
>Daenerys sets sail for Westeros

heel helps

So why was season 5 all that terrible? I thought it was great!

Are Beric and friends going to show up again in the finale?

Stannis isn't azor ahai, but he doesn't have to be. he's just a good man who does what's required of him

...in the books, at least

Serious question: why are these got generals not stickied? They are the only reason people come to this meme board.

IS LADY STONEHEART CONFIRMED

Reminder if he had lived he won't have been stupid enough to challenge the Starks out in open field in battle while having three fortified positions.

True king of Westeros

that is one hell of a body

its a dinklage delivers his lines like he's reading a salad menu episode

>And now it begins

most beautiful girl in the seven continents

>stannis
>good
>does what's required of him

Come on, user, I know this is a meme general for shitposting, but have some standards.

wrong capeshit rules this board

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes.

best son

ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA

stannis would have voted leave

#voteleaveforstannis

Why do Redditors hate Preston so much?

I don't know about the sticky part but you got the other part right, shitposting in GoT threads is all Sup Forums is good for.

On which planet ? Uglynia IV ?

Last webm for a while

She does not appear. She isn't going to be in the show.

>filename

anyone else call bullshit on the part of the truede leaks that says sansa fully supports jon being named king in the north?

she might act happy for him but i don't buy that she won't be seething on the inside. after the "half-brother" reminder, clear distrust of jon and "i have the stark name" comment she made? cat's worst nightmare is literally coming true by jon being named king and lord of winterfell over her trueborn daughter.

and we keep being reminded how much sansa is like cat. it's not for jonsa "jon is ned and sansa is cat" parallels like jonsafags think, it's to show that, like cat, she will never fully trust or accept jon.

>huge piles of bodies taller than a man
>from a few hundred cavalry

New Episode 10 soundtrack:

Winter Has Come: youtube.com/watch?v=U7FOAib5WF8

Hear Me Roar: youtube.com/watch?v=xHnFhooKHk0

Light of the Seven: youtube.com/watch?v=MFK0yG8xG5I

The Winds of Winter: youtube.com/watch?v=tkUU3roBHYs

Maester: youtube.com/watch?v=hpUguABUSF0

He was really bad about this early on, when his accent sounded extra extra fake.

After a while, it seemed like he kept the accent up in public and on set, because there's a world of difference between, say, his season one extras and the stuff you see him doing nowadays.

why this late into the show

WHO IS THIS GOBLIN!?!?!?

Just about every possible theory to explain Sansa hiding LF's army coming in has been discussed.

But we did the same with Arya's stuff and it was all wrong, and there was absolutely nothing deeper/more complex, it just didn't make any fucking sense at all.

So, what do you think will really happen on that Jon/Sansa scene we see in the preview?

strawpoll.me/10561832

Because he's right about at least half of it, and they're terrified about which half.

>No Lannister march
>No Tommen accepts the faith
>No Bolton theme

It's shit. Probably one of the worst soundtracks.

Because they are Redditors.

Because he's our guy.

>tfw the Targaryen theme in Winter Has come is played when Jon learns his parentage

They can't take criticisms on the show.

Reddit goes out of the way to make up stories to defend shitty writing.

STANDING

Book Stannis is heroic but flawed character

Show Stannis may as well be an entirely different person, his flaws are exaggerated and his virtues are glossed over unless it's simply to twist the knife and make him look even more evil later, like his fondness for his daughter

stop forcing yourself

wut. i thought she chubby

BADASS!

>not house baratheon

PRESTON
R
E
S
T
O
N

OUR
U
R

GUY
U
Y

Wait. Wasn't Jon legitimized by Robb after Bran and Rickon "died". Did that happen in the show?

>probably moonboy too, for all we know

>tfw he stole my line and thus stole our special moment

10/10

This. The lack of the Baratheon theme that kept playing thoroughly for Tommen is shit. I don't want to listen to Dany and Jon musicwank x100.

To be fair, they don't have any Unsullied left.

does that ever appear in the show

>Retarded
I don't quite understand.

>not RobbOutOfHisFurryCostume.gif

>not having started at least three solid /got/ memes

Well? Why was season 5 all that terrible?

Never mentioned in the show. Jon's just going to become King in the North because "we don't care ur a bastard lmao"

Because you edited your own comment and keep posting it in every other thread.

AHHHH SAVE ME JON SNOW

There's basically no reasonable doubt that Sansa was knotted by Ramsay's hounds and very little to suggest she won't get knotted by Jon warged into Ghost.

*farts*

>the Others march to King's Landing

>wow, our human bodies are actually able to drop our weapons and run away? we've been slave soldiers for a decade and never realized we could do that before some random guy told us
>if only he had told us that 10 years ago. Why did we stay all that time!

What is CIA's plan in the books?

I think he's going to cuck Harry the Heir by getting Sansa pregnant (Give her moon tea after her first time with Harry, fuck her right after, just like Cersei did to Robert) and having her pass it off as Harry's baby right before he has an unfortunate "accident".

Then Good Guy™ Petyr Baelish can step up and marry her, saving her from a life of disgrace as a pregnant, husbandless widow and helping raise "Harry's" child as his own.

>leg and calves musculature
>dat gap
>hourglass
>no gut
>good skin

I'd join House Tortoise

DARKSTAR WHEN!?!?!?

sweet leak. does it have polish dubs though?

Oh jesus, that fake internet point inflation.

It's Testudo you fucking fag

it would be really fucking confusing if she showed up now

>tfw you wanted to go no-fap June 23rd but you fail after just a few hours because maisie

at least I tried

never

FUCK YEAH
GO HARD OR GO HOME

for a 10 year old maybe

>What is CIA's plan in the books?

He's already the most powerful man in Westeros and nobody seems to realize. He controls the two most formidable castles, The largest and untopuched army, The Fingers, The Vale and when Sansa goes North he will control it through her

>hear me roar

how come Robert and Cersei didn't make baby while Robert was still hot and horny and Cersei loved him?

Who's Robson?

They will open Lyanna's tomb and find the blankie Lyanna was knitting for Jon before she died. She stitched "Jon Targ" into the blankie before she died from a freak knitting accident in which she plunged the needle into her aorta. This theory is backed up in the books: everyone always compares Arya to Lyanna (they were both crap at knitting, e.g., which is probably why the freak accident occurred in the first place), and of Arya's fate the book has this to say "they will find your body with a needle still locked tight between your frozen fingers." This is exactly how Lyanna was found, with a needle still locked tight between her fingers (plus Jon's blankie).

>I am counting to 3 and on 3 you uniformly lay down your swords and just run off-camera.

NAILED IT

I would literally kill you all just to fuck her once

D&D JUST GIVE US DARKSTAR YOU FUCKING HACKS

>mad sansatard

her body is literally perfect

You can tell they gave these bodyguards and their reactions deep and proper thought.

WHO IS THIS GOBLIN!?!?!?

Makes literally as much sense as anything else.

Reminder warcraft universe exists in the got universe.