Is there a divegrass equivalent?

Is there a divegrass equivalent?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Ferguson
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, the refs actually check the balls before the games and you'd probably be drawn and quartered for filming a rival's practice.

you mean handegg?

yes,in football each team has a manager whose responsibilites may vary depending on the structure of the club and the country, ranging from buying players to talking with the players.

Most Notable Managers are Pep Guardiola, Mourinho,Carlo Ancelotti and David Moyes

Fergie.

a cheatlord evil genius who doesnt give a fuck

alex ferguson for sure

Bill is a fucking tactical genius. Fergie is a GOAT manager but not a football thinker, he had the talent to choose great assistant coachs that managed tactic.

I fucking hate the patriots so much, but I must acknowledge that he is the GOAT coach. tactical genius, takes away strengths of opposing teams like no other.

But he never filmed anyones practice.

mourinho then?

He's had of all of this success with a lack of world-class performers, save for a handful over the past 16 years. When has this occurred in soccer, where it seems the stacked teams are always superior?

Salty/10.

>When has this occurred in soccer

Last season m8.

Soccer is not choreographed. It really has no plays or planning in general. Just kick the ball around and hope for an opening. No strategy involved. So obviously there will be no soccer equivalent of BB. Soccer coaches are glorified sideline managers.

Part time dentist maybe?

Nice bait meme user.

That's a bad bait

Fergie

They're rare, but there are some fat coaches in football (soccer).

Not memeing, but aside from things like the formation and spacing what do the managers do? Are set pieces drawn up by the manager?

Are you legit retarded?

you see my flag, why would I know details about soccer?

only accurate answer

everyone saying otherwise is trolling you

I don't know much about american sports, that does not mean I don't use my brain.

no there isn't

B O G S I M
C
A
R
V
E
R
Y

sir alex

>sacci
>good

He was blessed with one of the most GOAT teams of all time and was nothing more than average. This guy was a Brian Clough wannabe.

>fergie
>world class performers

Did you see his 2013 team? It was literal shit except for on form van persie yet they ran away with the league.

Obviously

funny you should ask.

oh my goodness

I want to know too. I watch football and hockey and I know football coaches are much more significant.

In hockey the majority in game stuff is just line combinations, crucial though they may be nfl play calling is a much bigger task.

fergie could mop up the pl in its current state with fucking bournemouth tbqh

>choreographed
you fucking ballerina faggot

theywas one of the ,if not THE first to implement forward pressing and zone marking

Well soccer managers or coaches (whatever you want to call them) do exactly that, manage the team. Depending on the manager he may identify the teams strengths and weaknesses and play to them, and fix them respectively. I.e. they may approach the team and take a look at the players he has and form new tactics and play styles based on the squad he has. Or he may have a set in stone tactic and play style he likes to play and instead he either goes out and revolutionizes the team with new players that he knows will fit the requirements, or he may stick with the squad he has and try to teach his players the new tactics and drill his strategies into their head. These two options all depend on the money that is at his disposal to spend. A combination of both is what usually happens. And example of this is pep guardiola at Manchester City, where he didn't change much of the players there and made them play how he wanted, but if needed he also got rid of the goalkeeper that was already there, Joe Hart, because he couldn't play the ball with his feet and pass it to his defenders. Not too mention Hart also wasn't willing to learn to his managers new tactics, therefore Claudio Bravo (a new goalkeeper) who can distribute the ball on the ground came in. But in general without a manager a soccer team doesn't have an identity, the players won't know how to play together. Tactics themselves can also get pretty complex in terms of how you want your team to flow, how attackers will play together, do you defend corners and set pieces man to man, zonal coverage, or a mixture. It's more complicating than you think. The game football manager kinda puts it into perspective and it's still complicating as fuck

I don't think anyone currently active deserves to be seen as an equivalent, but historically, sure.
Lippi, Paisley, Trapattoni, Ferguson

handegg coaches tell the players what to do

football managers teach the players how to play like they want them to

handegg is a sequence of separate choreographed plays, decided solely by the coach. football is a 90 minute sequence of intertwined choreographed plays, decided by the players based on how they're molded by the manager.

He is talking about a Football coach equivalent to handegg coach Belichick

Sir Alex Fergie for sure

Handegg players dont, their brains resemble scramble eggs.

There isn't a manager of any sport who even comes close to the success and longevity fergie had. This handegg coach is probably more of a mourinho than fergie. Fergie is a step above everyone, how big of a step is down to opinion but he definitely is another tier.

I don't follow soccer --is/was Fergie a cheater?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Ferguson

>controversies --> referees

If it weren't for Bellycheeks would Tom Landry still be considered the gold standard?

>fergie
>not a football thinking

OOOHHHHHHKAYYYYY THEN

This Guy : :thinks that Laurent Blanc must be a god then...

Divegrass coaches have honor and integrity. They would never cheat

Lacrimate-Gate would have been better.

soccer is like the nba where coaches don't matter

>sawker
>integrity

Mourinho hands down

this dude's probably more like Jim Harbaugh. they have that childish attitude that Bill doesn't have.