Thinking about moving to Seattle in January. Sick of living in Texas. I just want to start fresh somewhere else...

Thinking about moving to Seattle in January. Sick of living in Texas. I just want to start fresh somewhere else. Got almost 5 grand saved up. Convince me to stay put or convince me to move elsewhere Sup Forums

Pic not related

shitlib detected

Texas is a shithole unless you like being surrounded by inbred Trumpkins. You should totally move to Seattle.

Those are some big titties. Well do you have someone over there that you know?

Don;t move to the city of seattle. Pick a suburb. seattle is all tumblr nigger latishas with their mental illness im a girl with a dick shit and they all voted for shillary and are now rioting in the streets every night like apes because she lost

Move to Syria and fight ISIS.

>kill terrorists
>can get a child wife
>sweet haji food
>grow a fucking sweet beard
>your intelligence will impress everyone you meet
>you can fuck goats if that's your thing

Seattle is way expensive. When I was with the FBaiiiii I got an additional 25% salary for cost of living modifier. San Fran was 24%, and San Diego was 22%. Dallas was something like, 13%, so, use that how you want.

I currently live in Texas as well and have been thinking about moving to Seattle or somewhere in that area. If you like Austin, Seattle would be a good place for you. But if not, I would try something like Olympia or surrounding areas. Plus weed is legal in Washington so that's a huge bonus!

No, not really. I lean more to the right on most things. I just like the weather.

What part of Texas do you currently live in?

In the same boat. Thinking of moving to Philadelphia.

San Antonio. Fucking hate it here.

Where in Texas do you live user? I've been thinking a lot about moving there. My job can relocate me and I've got like 20 grand saved up. I'm thinking of living around Austin but I'm nervous about my he racism factor. I live in NY right now and its pretty bad no matter how progressive new yorkers want to pretend they are.

Downside to Seattle is the liberal cucks and hipsters but the upside is the history and all the rain, if that's your thing. Other then that, it's a depressing shithole either way.

I am from Austin and it's very very liberal. Also crowded as fuck and traffic is insane. If you have any questions about Austin feel free to AMA! Lived there for 20 years

San Antonio. I can get a job transfer easily. It's just taking the steps to do it and not being a puss i guess. Maybe hear some input on people who live there.

You fuck goats?

go to houston, much less racist. might have to deal with some brown people though

Seattle is expensive as fuck.

inbred detected

Are you me? I just moved to Seattle from Texas a month ago

I've heard there's some okay cities in the outskirts. What's the public transport like out there? If I wanted to move out there would getting into Austin without having to drive be possible/convenient?

Sadly, I too am brown.

How is it going so far? Would you recommend it?

I moved from centeral Florida to eastern Tennessee on 400 dollars.

I wouldn't recommend it without at least locking down a job first. Otherwise ur working 50 hours a week on like 10 dollars an hour. Just to afford a shitty place and food.

And you know fucking nobody... So you best be social as fuck.

It's not bad once you get to know the city. Depends on where you're trying to live. Trying to find parking and traffic are awful

Public transport is fairly shit.
Hope you like clouds. It doesn't rain here so much as it's cloudy AF 7 months out of the year.

I live just outside Seattle. It's pretty cool, lots of shit to do, tons of live music, cool people. I like the rain and grey skies but some don't, so that's a factor. The summer gets pretty nice though. There's Portland and Vancouver pretty close, and an awesome music venue that tons of big acts come to at the Gorge. Lots come to the Tacoma dome and less huge acts come to a lot of different smaller venues around town. There's basically everything you want here. Except there's one thing. We don't want you here. And you'll feel that pretty damn quick.

Thanks. How's the public transportation?

I personally don't know much about its public transportation. But it seems alright

>We don't want you here.

And why is that?

This is just a random muslim pic. Not related to the OP.

>Don;t move to the city of seattle. Pick a suburb. seattle is all tumblr nigger latishas with their mental illness im a girl with a dick shit and they all voted for shillary and are now rioting in the streets every night like apes because she lost
Seattle-user here. And this isn't true, but you shouldn't move here if you only have 5 grand. It's really expensive here and only getting more so. There are a bunch of smaller cities around the country that can still offer the lifestyle you probably want but won't empty your bank account in 2 months.

All of the transplants are making Seattle less like Seattle. We're proud of our city and culture, basically to the point of being pretentious assholes. Transplants aren't welcome with open arms.
>off topic a little but generally most people here don't support immigration
>were not super left, were somewhere left and libertarian

You hate the sun? I spent a 2 weeks in Seattle. I saw the sun once for a couple of minutes.

the buses in Seattle are pretty good, I ride them every day to commute to work. If you live near the light rail it can work pretty well but the light rail network is only getting started.

>5 grand
Either save up until you have actual money or go to mexico.

Then that's what I'll focus on. Thanks friend.

Suck mah ween.

jobless europoor here and I want to move to Seattle too
wat do

Persians are so much better then asians. Nice post! More?

Huh. I'm from NYC and we feel the same but pretty much only towards the rich young white people moving here from other parts of the country

Used to live in Seattle. Moved to Vancouver, WA. Way more cost effective, Portland is 10 minutes away if you want to experience the city scene. Plus most strip clubs per capita in Portland.

Move to Portland instead, Jonathan.

Portland was pretty cool when i visited. Has a let less homeless than Seattle too

not true? watch the fucking news sometime

or look out the window

Yeah, don't know about less of them, but bigger "downtown" area so they spread out more. Either city sucks to get around in though, that's why I like where I'm at.

For the love of God stay away from Philly im trying to leave.

Also didn't smell like piss everywhere

hey man are you me? cause thats my plan as well. Seattle just seems so inviting

ROLLING FOR MEMESS

Portland really wants to be Seattle. I'm one of the Seattlefags in this thread and have been to Portland a few times and, holy shit. You guys think Seattle is libtarded, Portland blows it away. Hairy girls with tumblr queens everywhere. Fat land whale feminazis as far as the eye can see. White men feel bad for being white men. Seattle blows that city away. To hell with your tumblr. We got that grunge feel still and hot submissive alternative chicks. Plus we have the Seahawks. Who just beat the patriots. Not like any of you beck beards care about sports aside from Esports. Excuse me as I smoke my legal weed and enjoy a microbrew.

If you move to Seattle and keep pricing locals out of their neighborhoods I will kick you in the dick OP. Don't be one of the shitty out of towners

roll give me memes

stick to the big cities and the racism doesnt really flare up (Houston, Dallas Austin, San Antonio.) but some of those rural areas? it can get bad

Are you the me that didn't move south? Yes, Portland is definitely way more SJW than Seattle and no one local to root for but the Blazers.

Seattle may be expensive compared to other places, but only because the lucrative opportunities are plentiful. Anyone advocating to stay away for financial reasons is an unambitious cuck.

you think seattle is any different?? i90 from seattle to tacoma is always fucking packed, especially during rush hour

i wouldnt. think of it this way:in 2013 there were 885,400 people in Austin Texas, while there was only 625,405 people in Seattle. but Austin is has an area of 271.8 mi^2 and seattle only has 83.78 mi^2. to put that in relative terms, Austin texas has 3257 people per square mile, while Seattle has 7787 people per square mile. you would literally be moving into a more popluated area

wow Austin has a way smaller population than i thought

denver bro.

Move to the surrouding towns they are really nice and not as expensive. Also make sure to look for jobs before hand since in some of the surrounding towns there isnt much jobs available. I moved from texas too i like currently in Oak Harbor

Why so you Texasfags move here? It's the complete opposite shit hole of your shit hole. WE DO NOT WANT YOU

Just move to Austin and stop whining. San Antonio blows dog dicks

seattle is always looking for more homos. go for it op

Move to Seattle. Texas is a fucking shithole.

What's your job? That's a really important consideration. Rule of thumb is if you make under 50k or so you shouldn't move to a place like Seattle or L.A. unless you're ready for a serious downgrade in quality of life. Like live in the burbs with an hour and a half commute in traffic and never see the city except for once in awhile on weekends.

San Antonio is great to live in

i don't know how everyone says Texas is a shithole when it literally is the 2nd biggest in the US.
How can you generalize the whole state(other than politics) when it's that large lol.

Portland is cheaper and it's the nice kind of white, for the most part

See you in the Super Bowl, faggot. :^)

I'm from Beaumont. Now live in Houston. I like Texas for the most part. Don't move to fucking Seattle dude. Fuck that city. Try Portland or somewhere in Colorado.
Also, moving to Seattle in fuckin January?!? C'mon bro, I know we don't really know what a real winter is like, but you'll fuckin find out if you do that dumb shit.

5 grand is enough to move from Seattle to Texas, not from Texas to Seattle. Save up 5 more grand and you should be good.

Fuck off. Seattle is full.

I just moved away from seattle to portland or, and was glad to get out.my advice is start someplace shifty like Lynwood, Renton,Bremerton,auburn,Tacoma for the first year, just to get a feel for things without breaking the bank. Then if you want to go for it, try moving to Fremont, cap hill, Wallingford, or some other close-in walkable neighborhood. Be ready for the seattle freeze, it's a real thing. Autists abound in great numbers, it's all those engineering nerds dontchaknow.

Please move here. Seattle is greatest and needs hot women like you.

Move to Massachusetts seriously the best state in the country.

I live in WA, been to Seattle a few times.
It's not terrible, but I liked the east coast a lot better. Probably because I grew up there.
Check out upstate NY, it's really pretty and there's a lot less methheads.

Salsa plz

Not many hipsters here. That is portlandia.

Just a tip. Don't talk about being pro-trump IN Seattle. They'll kill you.

In the surrounding areas, it's fine. But they (liberals) carry guns in Seattle. Lots of them. Open carry in fact.

So yeah.

R u serious? Portland is all bums.

being a slav my self this shit is fucking hilarious!

Yep. All true about Portland.

You dirty liar.

OP!!! MOVE TO FAYETTEVILLE ARKANSAS!! I LIVE IN SPRINGDALE AND ITS SEEN AS THE SHITTY TOWN THAT NEIGHBORD FAYETTEVILLE!! FAYETTEVILLE WAS RATED TOP 10 PLACES TO LIVE IN AMERICA!! MEDICAL MARIJUANA JUST PASSED FOR ARKANSAS!! YOU MIGHT REALLY ENJOY IT HERE!!! IM HIGH!! IN LISTENING TO YEP BY SYRINGE ITS ON SOUNDCLOUD LOOK IT UP BUT YEA FAYETTEVILLE ARKANSAS BEAUTIFUL STATE NATURALLY BECOMING VERY MODERN SOON!!! LOVE U

Do you enjoy marijuana? You can go to any of our thousands of legal pot shops any day of the week. Bud/hash/oil/edibles/pre rolled joints the list goes on. Also: Wenatchee Washington reporting in

you know what else is a liberal state with legal weed, great shit to do and an amazing job market. Massachusetts.

Seattlefag here. Don't come to seattle. Expensive, dreary, homeless everywhere, and rain all the time. You will get sick of it in a week. If you want to come here, get a sick house in like shoreline or some shit, you can get a view of water and island and mountains, and sunset, and no niggers for 20 mile radius. Otherwise, stay in texas.

shoreline's trash, and tbh you sound like trash. gtfo of my seattle you sack of shit.

Fuck off too many people are moving up here anyway

move to nyc

>legally retarded

What happens to the illegals?

welp

Don't move to seattle, the PNW has more than enough fucktards as it is.

Just got a software development job in Bellevue. Planning on moving out there at the beginning of February, currently looking for a place to live. Tryna keep rent below 1300/month, what are the good suburbs that arent expensive af?

Seattle is for faggots op.
you should fit right in

I'm all for moving out of Texas, but why Seattle?

He said pic not related faggot also Seattle is a literal cesspool.

Op, I live in SA. Lets hang out, sometime. I just movied here and im bored af.